Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (37127 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by stuffs4me(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2017
This Oga Femi Aribisala wants to expose Buhari for the fraud that he is or what?

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by gstuntzng: 7:58pm On May 11, 2017
I was in deep pain when I saw on papers today that it's their 2nd anniversary gift to ngeria . I really do wonder what is the responsibility of this government. It's really painful . https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/rescued-chibok-girls-pleasant-2nd-anniversary-gift-nigerians-buhari/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Austinoiz(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
So you think that women that were kidnapped and raped would want to be granted interview just to satisfy your curiosity??.. Do u know that they still feel shame??
Any media personnel that wants to interview the girls should wait.. FG cannot hide the girls forever.. There are chibok girls undergoing studies abroad.. If the press is so inquisitive, they can travel and get an exclusive interview with one of the girl's..

Who be ds zombie?
So for ur akara and bread mindset, gals that werent disturbed having their faces cut on camera should be ashamed of bwing interviewed ehn?

See, if you can flash your face on camera, you can also flash your teeth on it.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by elmisti(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2017
dondo83:
1 sense wailers dont have, show me anywhere in the world that the press is allowed to interview rape and abducted victims .... if it was your sister or daughter will you agree? if there identity is known will you marry such ladies ? lets be sensitive abeg. if you insist its still scam then may such scam happen to your loved ones . shikena

what is this one saying do you have a radio at all

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Splashme: 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
prince9851:
I'm sure omenkalives will call him IPOB yoot

Shekau the great man that took good care of 256 girls for over 2years and even fattened them

I cut cap for you my man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
So you think that women that were kidnapped and raped would want to be granted interview just to satisfy your curiosity??.. Do u know that they still feel shame??
Any media personnel that wants to interview the girls should wait.. FG cannot hide the girls forever.. There are chibok girls undergoing studies abroad.. If the press is so inquisitive, they can travel and get an exclusive interview with one of the girl's..
God bless you. It seems most of the other commenters are too myopic to think straight.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by malware: 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
Abirisala or whatever your name is, nobody stops you from following them to their parents' houses to question them after they reunite with their parents. For now, it is the work of security agencies to debrief them.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
I
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
greatgod2012:

Why can't they be questioned

Honestly, reading your posts on this chibok girls matter makes me think you're probably part of the game planners!

No offence, just an observation!

U spend 1000 in captivity ..nigga u need expect to reintegrate u ...not press people to question u ...we have chibok girls that has been reintergtated go question them
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by greatgod2012(f): 8:02pm On May 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

U spend 1000 in captivity ..nigga u need expect to reintegrate u ...not press people to question u ...we have chibok girls that has been reintergtated go question them

OK!

Whatever makes you sleep well at night!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Skubidude(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
The Chibok girls saga will remain one of the greatest SCAM in black history, quote me anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by elmisti(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
Amory:

Your business................

lemme know when you have any remotely sensible thing to say...or forever remain irrelevant grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Austinoiz(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
dondo83:
1 sense wailers dont have, show me anywhere in the world that the press is allowed to interview rape and abducted victims .... if it was your sister or daughter will you agree? if there identity is known will you marry such ladies ? lets be sensitive abeg. if you insist its still scam then may such scam happen to your loved ones . shikena

Ode! Weren't their identity revealed by their faces flashed on camera?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by undefeateds: 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
everything is just a stage play just 2 frustruate jonathan's goverment,now dat jona is out,d play has 2 be modified

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by rottennaija(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
PapaBaby:
Best tweet I've seen in a long time.

"Why is it the press is not allowed to question the Chibok Girls"

https://twitter.com/femiaribisala/status/862104267330605056?s=09

I am wondering why the press had never asked the other released chibok girls. At least, some were released months ago are with their families.

Why hasn't the press question them since?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by elmisti(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
malware:
Abirisala or whatever your name is, nobody stops you from following them to their parents' houses to question them after they reunite with their parents. For now, it is the work of security agencies to debrief them.

Debrief them at dinners and photo sessions bah grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Skubidude(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless Liepods members looking for a way to compensate PDP.
PDP was clueless PDP let terrorist like Nnamdi Cow destroyed us.

Painment

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by themonk(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

But zzzzombies do not think, they are paid to type rubbish all over the net like broken records. Asking them to think is too much to ask cheesy
Zoombies don't think, have you forgotten their brain matter is replaced by spoilt fufu. They just keep walking haphazardly towards the direction their pay masters give them. Regardless of how hard the journey is cry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by elmisti(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
Amory:

Good boy cheesy
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by AngelicBeing: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
sad
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by 007best: 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Very soon the right true story about chibok girls will be exposed by the grace of almighty God......... there's God...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by clefstone(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2017
mrborntodoit:
People need to start getting worried over this chibok girls issue because a whole country is astake whether you are a zombie or a wailer.

This is a national affaire ,journalist should have them interviewed and let the nation hear from them if there is nothing they have to hide
lol, your comment makes it seem some people have accepted d zombie and wailer tags depending on their political divide
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Skubidude(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
Chibok girls saga.........the more you look, the less you see!

Abracadabra.
Wehcome to govt magic... Oh hw i miss Fela.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Opakan2: 8:16pm On May 11, 2017
Abok.is are not wise na.. they can chop off their heads just to spite their nostrils

Unfortunately, we had a weak useless nincompoop ineffectual buffoon at the helm of affairs. They hatched the whole plan, perfected it all under the fool just to make him useless which he indeed is

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by SirdeKay: 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
So many questions.......
Why is it that none of the girls is from the southern part of the country? It is a common knowledge that most schools in the north, if not all, have a small percentage of students from the southern states. Also, why is that the few of them that earlier escaped or rescued could not speak English when interviewed despite the fact that they were about to sit for WAEC?
Not only that, what's the population of the entire students of the Government Day Secondary School, Chibok when about 200 of them were to sit for WAEC at that point in time they were allegedly kidnapped? It's a known fact that schools up north have the least enrolment in JAMB, NECO etc
Most importantly, why is it that all the countries that offered to assist our country in the search for the students went back quietly-USA, UK, Isreal and even including China? What did they see?
Please pardon my curiosity, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by aolawale025: 8:19pm On May 11, 2017
Apart from restricting the press from the chibok girls even the first batch haven't been released to their parents. And the ones abroad were never in captivity. They escaped same night enroute to where ever. Truly girls were kidnapped from chibok, but it was orchestrated as subsequent events have shown. The army rescued many people from sambisa forest but never a chibok girl. Why? Now with this latest set, the parents are yet to even see them. Obviously there's a lot that's still hidden

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by aminoacid01(f): 8:20pm On May 11, 2017
Femi, it is absolutely not necessary. If your daughter is among the rescued girls, would you allow her to be questioned?

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Afam4eva(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
Why are their pictures all over the place. I guess there's no shame in taking their pictures and circulating but when asked for an interview, they become kidnapped and raped victims. All over the world, it's a common practice for victims to hold a press conference as long as they and their families are ok with it.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by FrankGiel: 8:23pm On May 11, 2017
Austinoiz:

Who be ds zombie?
So for ur akara and bread mindset, gals that werent disturbed having their faces cut on camera should be ashamed of bwing interviewed ehn?

See, if you can flash your face on camera, you can also flash your teeth on it.
Don't worry na.. When u are faced with calamity, na media dem go do ur interview.. Bigger zombie
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by FrankGiel: 8:27pm On May 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

Why are their pictures all over the place. I guess there's no shame in taking their pictures and circulating but when asked for an interview, they become kidnapped and raped victims. All over the world, it's a common practice for victims to hold a press conference as long as they and their families are ok with it.
My friend don't say what u don't know.. All over the world, they get to face psychologists for months before They talk. Stop all this nonsense.. Ordinary 5mins that Armed gunmen held Kim kardiashian hostage in Paris, she didn't say what happened for months.. Stop all this nonsense.
The stigma they face in Naija is far worse than other places.. Many of the girls cannot even return back to their communities cause of the shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of Endangered Agencies To Be Scrapped - Orosanye / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.