Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Are You Really Enjoying Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Really Enjoying Life? (799 Views)

~You Really Need A Gun~ / Pics Of Nigerians Enjoying Inside Flood... / Does Your Birth Month Determines Who You Really Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Really Enjoying Life? by highland(m): 4:39am On Jan 11, 2010
Hi everyone,
We all know that life is good and beautiful yes i agreed too. But of a recent i have been thinking whether am really enjoying life myself and what criteria determine a life to the fullest. Though, am currently out of job. but i live in a place where all the facilities are all most available without stress. No NEPA failure or pipe water outage, neat and elite surroundings but i still wonder if all this constitute an enjoying living.
Someone may probably think of spiritual need, but i have been a fully committed born again christian for over 15 years. I have helped others to succeed in their career, business and even family life. Sometimes when i looked at other people around me and i compare their passion and aspiration i do wonder what are they hoped to enjoy apart from drinking and eating? so can someone tell me what it entails to really enjoy life to the fullest.
Re: Are You Really Enjoying Life? by Pweety4me(f): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2010
Wat about an other half? smiley
Re: Are You Really Enjoying Life? by iice(f): 4:27am On Feb 17, 2011
Subjective. . .mostly based on wants/needs/desires/goals.

Like to me, i consider enjoying life when i don't have people bugging me. . .sleeping in the sun and watching tv/movies 24hrs/day.
Re: Are You Really Enjoying Life? by solidifi: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2011
"If u r a true born again xtian", I thank God 4 u. U r enjoying life. Remember, life is a combination of many aspects, of which money plays a major/vital role. If u r living in a com4table environ., according 2 u, & u ve no job/income, sth is miss'g. So u c, is nt life @ fullest. Emotionally/psychologically sth bothers u 4rm time 2 time. Wot of healthwise & others. I dnt think on earth anyone enjoys life 2 d fullest.
Re: Are You Really Enjoying Life? by obowunmi(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2011
@ OP, you are very content that's why you see yourself as enjoying life.

Now that you are still in enjoyment phase why don't you set new goals, and establish new set of challenges ?

Find a job ?
Start a business ?
Find a wife ?

Don't be complacent and stagnant.
Re: Are You Really Enjoying Life? by geminititan: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
For me, enjoying life is being able to afford anything i want and being able to do anything i like, i mean following my heart. Currently, i'm living life to the fullest!!!, ok not really but close enough smiley

(1) (Reply)

Everton Striker Yakubu Aiyegbeni Apologises To Nigeria Fans For World Cup Blunder. . . / Blackberry Wahala / On A More Serious Note Seun We Need A Christian Section On nairaland !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.