Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

~You Really Need A Gun~ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ~You Really Need A Gun~ (3331 Views)

Mexican Man Shoots Himself Dead While Taking A Selfie With A Gun / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria. / Man With A Gun At Scoan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~You Really Need A Gun~ by Sepp360(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Police cannot protect citizens, and even if they could, they do not have an obligation to do so. One must accept responsibility for one's own security.
There are millions of gun owners in the world, and a wide array of reasons why they have chosen to own firearm.
For some of us, having a gun for self defense is by far the most powerful and universal reason. A gun is very often the best tool one can have on hand to counter a threat to one's life, and/or the lives of family members and friends!...

Now, should private citizens be allowed to carry guns legally, and if "yes", would you love to have one?
Re: ~You Really Need A Gun~ by 3coins(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2014
nope.....nt in nigeria....too many clothed lunatics here nd there
Re: ~You Really Need A Gun~ by Sepp360(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2014
3coins: nope.....nt in nigeria....too many clothed lunatics here nd there
hahahaha!...

Clothed lunatics nor be small!...
Wat if yhu were given this for ur birthday!..

Re: ~You Really Need A Gun~ by 3coins(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2014
Sepp360: hahahaha!...

Clothed lunatics nor be small!...
Wat if yhu were given this for ur birthday!..
*jawdrops*....e no go bad o!...I'm nt a clothed lunatic..I go knw hw to manage it grin
Re: ~You Really Need A Gun~ by Sepp360(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2014
3coins:
*jawdrops*....e no go bad o!...I'm nt a clothed lunatic..I go knw hw to manage it grin
hahahahaha!... *Now You're Talking*
Re: ~You Really Need A Gun~ by 3coins(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2014
Sepp360: hahahahaha!... *Now You're Talking*

grin

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Mavin Boss Says Joselyn Dumas His 'wife' / Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. / How Do I Change My Profile Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.