Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Apply For ACT Foundation 2017 Grant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Apply For ACT Foundation 2017 Grant (1261 Views)

Grandsons Grant Grandfather His Last Dying Wish: To Have One More Beer Together / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For ACT Foundation 2017 Grant by actfoundation: 5:29pm On May 11, 2017
To apply, visit our website on www.actrustfoundation.org or send an email to programs@actrustfoundation.org
You can also contact us on 08122939984

Let's come together we can bring about positive social changes in our society.

2 Shares

Re: Apply For ACT Foundation 2017 Grant by Zehner(f): 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
This sounds interesting, is this solely for NGO's engaged in the mentioned services? Could you tell me more about Actfoundation and what this grant is all about?
Re: Apply For ACT Foundation 2017 Grant by actfoundation: 9:07am On May 15, 2017
Zehner:
This sounds interesting, is this solely for NGO's engaged in the mentioned services? Could you tell me more about Actfoundation and what this grant is all about?

Hello, thanks for your interest.

The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation isgrant making organization established to support local, national and regional non - profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.

The ACT Foundation 2017 Grant is open to NGOs that are into health, entrepreneurship, environment and leadership.
These groups are further categorized into:

Health: Malaria, Cancer (Prostrate, cervical and breast) and maternal and child health with special focus on infant and young child feeding
Entrepreneurship: Vocational education and skills acquisition and financial literacy and inclusion
Environment: Waste management and recycling
Leadership: Youth leadership development and thought leadership

For more information please visit our website on www.actrustfoundation.org or call us on 08122939984
Re: Apply For ACT Foundation 2017 Grant by actfoundation: 12:13pm On May 22, 2017
We have listened to your feedback and have agreed to extend the closing date for the 2017 ACT Foundation grant. NGOs in the areas of health, entrepreneurship, environment and leadership now have till May 26, 2017 to apply. Please visit our website www.actrustfoundation.org for more information.

Re: Apply For ACT Foundation 2017 Grant by actfoundation: 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
Let the countdown begin!!!

It's 2 Days till the call for application for the 2017 ACT Foundation Grant closes. NGOs in the areas of health, entrepreneurship, environment and leadership should ensure they send in their application before May 26, 2017.

Remember, together we can make a difference in our world.

Re: Apply For ACT Foundation 2017 Grant by spankyflex(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
hi,good evening pls would like to get updates on the current grant application process,when should applicants expect a feedback?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Cover Up He's Addicted Battery Life To Our Mum / Boyfriend Forcefully Drags Woman Away In Her Husband's Presence / My Wife Is Not Proud Of Me, She Is Just Too Plain, Too Emotionless- Man Shares M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.