Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Joy Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Joy Of Christ (284 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Joy Of Christ by overcomersfaith(f): 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
Truly it is the peace of God that create “Joy” that passeth all understanding. What do I mean someone is asking? It means that in all the challenges, you are only resting in the Word that say “I will never leave you or forsake you.” You are hearing in your mind that “I am with you always.” “The Lord is your refuge and fortress.” Beloved, you will hear Jesus saying to your heart “I give you peace; my peace I leave with you”.

Remember, that what keep you on top always is the Word of God in your heart.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/the-joy-of-christ/

(1) (Reply)

Rejoicing In God's Word / You Shall Not Die. / One Sound, Two Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.