Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] (4298 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 7:19pm On May 11, 2017
Popular Nigerian actress, Chika Ike stepped out all edgy recent as she took a tour round her building inspecting the ongoing renovations.

The actress had high hopes of not getting pissed by the slow movement of the work and even managed an icecream to calm her nerves but that still didn't stop her from raising her voice when she walked into some of her workers trying to fix up the bathroom that should have been long ready.

Actress Chika Ike who doubles as an estate mogul has always called for women getting their own wealth with their own hardwork, while advising young ladies not to look and wait for rich husbands.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/paranoid-chika-ike-inspecting-her.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Share

Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by Partnerbiz(f): 7:31pm On May 11, 2017
Frustrated
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by mexxmoney: 8:16pm On May 11, 2017
Industrious, hardworking woman. Every normal man will like to have her type by his side and they will cherish and never disrespect her because of her worth. All slay mamas out there, take note.

1 Like

Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by dandollaz: 8:44pm On May 11, 2017
Igbo amaka.Nwa nnem nwanyi gosi fa na igbo ma-ife.Igbos are hardworking people.Quote me wrong and go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by duduade: 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
Working also very hard with her puunnaanni!!!!
WeldoneMa

9 Likes

Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by axortedbabe(f): 10:01pm On May 11, 2017
At times I go just siddon dey wonder wetin dey giv dis ppl money,abi na dis nollywood movies wey I no dey even buy.
#Narealwaaaoh

10 Likes

Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 11, 2017
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by kingthreatz: 5:43am On May 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
At times I go just siddon dey wonder wetin dey giv dis ppl money,abi na dis nollywood movies wey I no dey even buy.
#Narealwaaaoh

Accusation against apostle Suleiman should give you a hint by now. Cossy Orjiakor who virtually has no reasonable occupation, has a house too.
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by Smellymouth: 5:56am On May 12, 2017
Why e be say for Nollywood na the women dey rich pass the men?
I can bet with my 25 side-chicks that this babe rich pass Ramsey Nouah.. Even cossy Orjiakor when dey act waka pass with her ho.rny voice get money pass some male actors..

Some people go say na punnay, some go say na hardwork. If na hardwork, then the likes of Gentle Jack for don rich like Otedola .

As usual, if e pain you; come to my shrine at Okokomaiko and argue with me..

5 Likes

Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by vanida6: 5:57am On May 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
#Narealwaaaoh
lol
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by crazyABO(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2017
Sowie is dre another nolly hood industry in this Nigeria abi it same one.cz I wonder were dey make dre money from angry
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by Sirhethat12(f): 8:17am On May 12, 2017
crazyABO:
Sowie is dre another nolly hood industry in this Nigeria abi it same one.cz I wonder were dey make dre money from angry

Ever heard of Endorsement deals? That's how

1 Like

Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by Nobody: 8:56am On May 12, 2017
How do they make their money
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:30am On May 12, 2017
Dat dos not luk like estate to me ooooo
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by Calabarchild(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2017
Agreed you're working really hard. But must you update us on social media.. Beware of red eye boys o
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by Amberon: 12:29pm On May 12, 2017
Rubbish.

It is only broke ass people who are trying too hard to look rich that shade poor people. I've never seen Dangote, Bill Gates, Zukerberg shade poor people even with all the aids they give that run into billions of dollars.
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by bravesoul247(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
#Narealwaaaoh
Wonder
Wonder wonder wonder wonder
Wonder wonder wonder wonder
Till you turn to wonderer shocked
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by 4rty(f): 3:16pm On May 12, 2017
Overgrown babies everywhere
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by ANNOY(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2017
Aunty stop giving us advice we have been hearing since 1BC
Re: Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] by crazyABO(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Ever heard of Endorsement deals? That's how
lol how much does her endorsement cost and what company or how many company endorsed her?

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP / Davido Has Been Nominated For Grammy Award 2022 / Paul Okoye And His Girlfriend Step Out Together In Matching White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.