Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) (72727 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Collins10(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
ha! Alaga! No be so ooooo. Em em em em, it's just me recognising a loyal fan of your MIGHTY club. Lol

How does it feel to be in 5th after months of sitting in 6th? tongue tongue
Lol... Incase you missed it, they have already returned to their lovely 6th position after their sunday loss to Arsenal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 10:35pm On May 11, 2017
Made in naija.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Draw them gang

She must be a Manchester United fan
lol.... Manchester united fans don suffer
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:41pm On May 11, 2017
Not sure she knows that thing scratches ones body.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol.... Manchester united fans don suffer
you sef na ManU fan na grin
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by abels(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Draw them gang

... Lol u de craze o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 11:01pm On May 11, 2017
What is she trying to potray? Is she promoting okro right? Don't make okro expensive for us o
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 11, 2017
she is very pretty tongue she can also wear egusi round her waist I would still like her.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 11:10pm On May 11, 2017
Ritual thing.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you sef na ManU fan na grin
I reject it ni oruko jesu!!!

ManU kwa? Of all clubs.

Na Chelsea I dey
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by ultimate73(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
weed na bastard
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bareal(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2017
She must be a Man Utd fan
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bayocute(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

It feels like Arsenal. cheesy
It took machester united 25 games unbeaten to moves from 6th to 5th.. But it took them 1 loss to moves from 5th to 6th..
Oga smellymouth.. Moral lesson..>>It's very easy to fall than it's to rise..
Next time, no dey rubbish my dear team Arsenal again ehn??
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2017
someone should wey pepper (ata rodo) like this na and post pepper dem gang na
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by zwingis(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2017
it looks like a cultural ceremony taking place
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:16am On May 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Draw them gang

Fuunnkee
Apostle will hear of this
U know u can go to jail for thaaat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bossrillboss: 12:29am On May 12, 2017
after nw if okoro scarce or cost for market nw all of una go cum dey shout government dis,government dat,una no go see say na mumu thng she do,all dis mumu small small dirty slay queens go put dis trend for head lik person wey dey sell gala nw....rubbish,Mtchewwwwwww.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by goldedprince: 12:31am On May 12, 2017
i hate it when nigerians pretend they know nothing about the African or nigerian culture.
we all know that she didnt just wake up to wear that. we all know that she is wearing that because of a harvest festival that is been celibrated there.
what is the need for all these forming sef
nigerians are getting more annoying every passing day.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by excel111(m): 3:42am On May 12, 2017
Okro day
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bootylady101(f): 4:13am On May 12, 2017
goddess of draw
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:17am On May 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

One pics, 1000words

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:24am On May 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Their own matter na matter for another day. Lol

Fellaini sef no wan gree o

Baba, e be like say fellaini get mourinho nude photos. Because it's just so annoying watching that dude play..
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:25am On May 12, 2017
bayocute:

It took machester united 25 games unbeaten to moves from 6th to 5th..
But it took them 1 loss to moves from 5th to 6th..

Oga smellym.outh..
Moral lesson..>>It's very easy to fall than it's to rise..

Next time, no dey rubbish my dear team Arsenal again ehn??

Nor vezz saah. cheesy
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:36am On May 12, 2017
zanga420:
wallahi, if I ever get opportunity, it's that your memory card I'll steal. BTW what's the meaning of alaga ibile? I love how the name sound

Hahahah.. Nor vezz bros.. Lol

Alaga Ibile means Chairman of the Street..
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:46am On May 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
As expected

Smellymouth congratulations o. Atleast you enter final. But bewarned, no chance for draw in final tongue

Hahaha. Captain J, we won't take any prisoners in the finals.. Street things. Show tiye?.
Beside Egbon mou has not lost in any finals. I fit bet with my 25 side chicks say we don already win this Europa..
But is there any hope for arsenal to finish in the top 4 this season? Even if Liverpool finish for top 4, dem go still disgrace EPL for UCL as usual..
Na only Chelsea I fit tip to make EPL proud next season ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by shinatownj(m): 5:57am On May 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Draw them gang

cheesy grin cheesy grin Thank you o. Ese gan. Must you rub it in after all.Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:59am On May 12, 2017
Okro cloth .......and okro beads
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Iffa hear grin ey ey liverpool aint involved ..
Please tell him to leave liverpool out of his draw soup, we are not interested.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by zanga420: 6:20am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahah.. Nor vezz bros.. Lol

Alaga Ibile means Chairman of the Street..
confirmed. Tuale baba

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by ceda99: 6:48am On May 12, 2017
She probably lost a bet
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by megama: 7:06am On May 12, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is weird. A photo which has been trending on different social media platforms -shows a smiling woman walking around in public with Okro all over her body. Online users are trying to fathom the reason for her unusual attire.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-how-this-smiling-lady-walked-around.html
Nice okroo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.