Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) (72728 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bayocute(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=56439646]
Nor vezz saah. Ah hear.. My team still berra pass yours.. Yu knw smelly cheesy
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:17am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=bayocute post=56441031][/quote]

Baba na lie joor. We don win community shield, EFL cup and on the verge of winning the Europa league. Tell me how is Arsenal better than man utd? Lol
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bayocute(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Baba na lie joor. We don win community shield, EFL cup and on the verge of winning the Europa league. Tell me how is Arsenal better than man utd? Lol
Arsenal jes bleep up dis season nih.. Buh cum next season.. We go show you grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Marvel1206: 7:22am On May 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I reject it ni oruko jesu!!!

ManU kwa? Of all clubs.

Na Chelsea I dey
See fake Chelsea fan o. Last season you weren't proud of them. In fact you told me you were not a fan of football grin
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:24am On May 12, 2017
bayocute:

Arsenal jes bleep up dis season nih.. Buh cum next season.. We go show you grin

Baba, it's just too sad say na arsenal end man utd's unbeaten run. Lol

We shall see next season oo..
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bayocute(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Nah tip of d iceberg be dat.. Next season bayii.. Nah to chop am, home and away..
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:38am On May 12, 2017
bayocute:

Nah tip of d iceberg be dat.. Next season bayii.. Nah to chop am, home and away..

Hhaahah. Egbon bayo, I fit bet with my numerous babes say Arsenal nor fit do the double aganat united next season. grin
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 12, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Please tell him to leave liverpool out of his draw soup, we are not interested.
Abi o grin
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

U dey sleep at all shocked
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:52am On May 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

U dey sleep at all shocked

You know I wake up early erryday for my mandatory salat (prayers)... smiley
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

You know I wake up early erryday for my mandatory salat (prayers)... smiley
Oh yes ! Ok i give 1 pass today grin

See as jack mess Man u for here .. comments to funny
Aite see u around smiley
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 8:07am On May 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oh yes ! Ok i give 1 pass today grin

See as jack mess Man u for here .. comments to funny
Aite see u around smiley

Nor mind Jack. I know he is a secret man utd fan... smiley

Catch ya...

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

See fake Chelsea fan o. Last season you weren't proud of them. In fact you told me you were not a fan of football grin
wait come.. Are you supervising me ni? Lol.

Last season, I was just joking jare. I'm a fan of football but not the crazy type like you and Jacksparr0w127. My own na to just see scores sha. Ask me about players in chelsea, Ion even know grin
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by AustinSam(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2017
The girl nobi local girl oo check her hand to see the phone she is holding.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:12am On May 12, 2017
fresh okro wey I go use cook delicious pot of soup
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 8:14am On May 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Liverpool isn't any better tho tongue tongue tongue
story stooory undecided
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by badsaint(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is weird. A photo which has been trending on different social media platforms -shows a smiling woman walking around in public with Okro all over her body. Online users are trying to fathom the reason for her unusual attire.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-how-this-smiling-lady-walked-around.html
please who's brother is the fat guy behind the okro lady at the left
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2017
liposuction123:
choi!!! I want to grate this okro o

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bayocute(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hhaahah. Egbon bayo, I fit bet with my numerous babes say Arsenal nor fit do the double aganat united next season. grin
Ehn ehn, make we bet then.. Buh nah dem fyn babes i want oogrin.. Mtd go hear amcheesy..
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2017
I thought she would be wearing only okro undecided
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 8:56am On May 12, 2017
bayocute:

Ehn ehn, make we bet then.. Buh nah dem fyn babes i want oogrin.. Mtd go hear amcheesy..

You suppose know say I be fine dude ni.. grin

So na fine babes I dey roll with.. Wetin u wan put for the table?
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
wait come.. Are you supervising me ni? Lol.

Last season, I was just joking jare. I'm a fan of football but not the crazy type like you and Jacksparr0w.127. My own na to just see scores sha. Ask me about players in chelsea, Ion even know grin
hahaha you na follow waka fan
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahaha. Captain J, we won't take any prisoners in the finals.. Street things. Show tiye?.
Beside Egbon mou has not lost in any finals. I fit bet with my 25 side chicks say we don already win this Europa..
But is there any hope for arsenal to finish in the top 4 this season? Even if Liverpool finish for top 4, dem go still disgrace EPL for UCL as usual..
Na only Chelsea I fit tip to make EPL proud next season ..
yimu. Just like he's never lost to Wenger in the league until Una chop 2 tongue tongue Mou don crash many of him records this season

There's no chance of Wenger qualifying for champions league. Make dem go queue for next season. Na Europa get dem. Lol

Liverpool and Tottenham always wasting slots. Even Leicester did better than Tottenham will ever do in the champions league. Na only Chelsea dey do well for champions league

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:09am On May 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yimu. Just like he's never lost to Wenger in the league until Una chop 2 tongue tongue Mou don crash many of him records this season

There's no chance of Wenger qualifying for champions league. Make dem go queue for next season. Na Europa get dem. Lol

Liverpool and Tottenham always wasting slots. Even Leicester did better than Tottenham will ever do in the champions league. Na only Chelsea dey do well for champions league

I go happy if Wenger go Europa sha.. That man just dey clueless like LVG..

Tott, na only EPL dem dey get strength. See as dem disgrace EPL for UCL and Europa league..
As for Liverpool, we know them.. cheesy first round exit as usual.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Abee79(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Baby, you are looking edible . . . I swear! shocked shocked

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bayocute(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

You suppose know say I be fine dude ni.. grin
So na fine babes I dey roll with.. Wetin u wan put for the table?
Ermm... Erm...
As long as you no gimme boreholes.. I, bayo go give you packs of condom..
Jes screenshot dis post incase you wan change ur words..
Is dah ooh kay??
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:12am On May 12, 2017
bayocute:

Ermm...
Erm...

As long as you no gimme boreholes..
I, bayo go give you packs of condom..

Jes screenshot dis post incase you wan change ur words..

Is dah ooh kay??

Hahahhaha. Wetin I wan use condoms do? cheesy

Egbon bring Berra things joor.
Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by bayocute(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahhaha. Wetin I wan use condoms do? cheesy
Egbon bring Berra things joor.
Oohkay.. berra things like weytin.? Tok mahn..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

I go happy if Wenger go Europa sha.. That man just dey clueless like LVG..

Tott, na only EPL dem dey get strength. See as dem disgrace EPL for UCL and Europa league..
As for Liverpool, we know them.. cheesy first round exit as usual.

I swear, Wenger need go Europa. Na that 'we qualify for UCL every season' dey always make the man form shiit. Lol. And na Wetin Arsenal dey take console themselves be that. But let's see if he'll remain their manager next season if the UVL is not available lol

Na T'ham dey even vex me pass. Dem go do gragra for EPL only to go disgrace person for UCL. E be me like make I collect their slot give Wesbrom sef. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) by multicolored(f): 9:35am On May 12, 2017
Nice breast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.