Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

One Of T. B Joshua's Scams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of T. B Joshua's Scams (1247 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nina4u(f): 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
The anointed water is blasphemous.....
TB Joshua told the congregation, that when a person with gonorrhea sits on a chair, and some-one else is gone sit on that same chair, this person will receive gonorrhea. He advised people who go to the hair-dresser, to use the Anointed water, to spray it on the chair, before sitting-down on it. I gues TB Joshua is introducing a new trend; a revolutionary hype of; “how to become a crazy, completely superstitious and pity-full christian, spraying with waters where-ever he shows-up.”

So now they have stickers on the car, the house, and in the bed-room, on their body they have the anointed waters for the sick, for the gonorrhea, for when going to the dentist and the hairdresser, and we have the faith-bracelet for praying all day long., to receive the rest of what they need. You know, all? I dont take TB Joshua serious . I dont believe it is worth-while to respond on his madness any-more. People who believe him, are forced to eat all his insanity, and compulsion fears. There is realy nothing normal nor spiritual in the scoan-church, it is just the sick imagination of a fool.....

Mass producing bottles of “anointed” water is unbiblical ......TB Joshua has just released version 3.0 of his anointed water packaging. The packaging for anointed water 2.0 boldly claimed that it was “for the salvation of your soul“. Presumably since the release of 2.0 someone explained to TB Joshua that only the blood of Jesus could provide salvation, so incredibly for version 3.0 he labels his anointed water “the blood of Jesus“....

This useless packet of water does not save anyone, and is certainly not “The blood of Jesus”. Any such claim is not only incorrect, it is blasphemy of the highest order. You may say this is an opinion, but it’s no more an opinion than saying Jesus is Lord. Ask any pastor who’s not in some way linked to TB Joshua, and they will confirm that substituting the blood of Jesus for anything is blasphemous.
This is has nothing to do with the Christian faith. Christians believe that all mankind is fallen and needs redemption through the blood of Jesus, but that redemption is available to all directly – no man of God, priest or intercessor required....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by delishpot: 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
One person vex for my post so I modified it. I need something from someone. I shall return to modify again when I get what I am looking for grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by chiefolododo(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
You have a point
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 9:09pm On May 11, 2017
your first paragraph. You mean he actually said that??

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 9:10pm On May 11, 2017
delishpot:
One person vex for my post so I modified it. I need something from someone. I shall return to modify again when I get what I am looking for grin grin
what are you looking for??
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by delishpot: 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
what are you looking for??

When I collect am, I go tell una.
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
delishpot:

When I collect am, I go tell una.
no wahala

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nina4u(f): 9:24pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
yes my dear.. T.B Joshua is using darker power in the name of God ... he will be cast in the lake of fire and brimstones were the beast and the false prophets will be tortured day and night forever T.B Joshua
... He will say to God ..have I not done great wonders in ur name? God will say go away ..I have never known u and Mathew 24:24 warn us of false prophets that will make great wonders in the name of God and eaven fool the very elect in our society ... I have never seen so many possessed people in the world as I seen in synagogh of all nation ... what r we guessing 100 people a week getting unposessed ?? Satan must love Lagos .. im telling u .. I trust in God and God has blessed me by prayers ...This self proclaimed Pastor is nothing but a fraud ... I got invited to go there they said they pick me up at the airport ...take me to the compound .. im not to be alloude to leave the compound for one week and see the miracle of God ...then they take me to the airport and I go home .... well that means I gotto eat and drink in the compound ...security in compound is high ...so he can easy poisend the food ..so I have hallusinations and seem possessed ... he can easy also give an antidote to the poisen so I seam like I am delivered and come back to reality .. people in naija are too damn superstitious ... and naïve ...want a quick fix to a problem.....

2 Likes

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On May 11, 2017
Op u have to substantiate some of ur claims with bible quotations
well from Tb joshua to oyedpo to adeboye all r fakes
qoute me n die ds nit

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
yes my dear.. T.B Joshua is using darker power in the name of God ... he will be cast in the lake of fire and brimstones were the beast and the false prophets will be tortured day and night forever T.B Joshua
... He will say to God ..have I not done great wonders in ur name? God will say go away ..I have never known u and Mathew 24:24 warn us of false prophets that will make great wonders in the name of God and eaven fool the very elect in our society ... I have never seen so many possessed people in the world as I seen in synagogh of all nation ... what r we guessing 100 people a week getting unposessed ?? Satan must love Lagos .. im telling u .. I trust in God and God has blessed me by prayers ...This self proclaimed Pastor is nothing but a fraud ... I got invited to go there they said they pick me up at the airport ...take me to the compound .. im not to be alloude to leave the compound for one week and see the miracle of God ...then they take me to the airport and I go home .... well that means I gotto eat and drink in the compound ...security in compound is high ...so he can easy poisend the food ..so I have hallusinations and seem possessed ... he can easy also give an antidote to the poisen so I seam like I am delivered and come back to reality .. people in naija are too damn superstitious ... and naïve ...want a quick fix to a problem.....
hmmm.. don't even know what to say, I haven't been there before and I can't judge.

good to know you're fine. hope you had a nice day

2 Likes

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

qoute me n die ds nit
lol!

you sound too harsh, calm down.

anyways, how's Uganda?
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Homeboiy: 9:43pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
lol!
you sound too harsh, calm down.
anyways, how's Uganda?

The weather is calm over here

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nina4u(f): 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
hmmm.. don't even know what to say, I haven't been there before and I can't judge.

good to know you're fine. hope you had a nice day
I have a great day my dear.. Glory to God. I'm about to go to work shortly. Hope your evening is amazing..

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 9:59pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
I have a great day my dear.. Glory to God. I'm about to go to work shortly. Hope your evening is amazing..
yes dear. I'm on bed waiting for sleep to do justice to my eyes..

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nina4u(f): 10:03pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
yes dear. I'm on bed waiting for sleep to do justice to my eyes..
give u pillow some head and blanket some boody grin
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 10:14pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
give u pillow some head and blanket some boody grin
lol. it's raining over here and those items will be helpful. thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nina4u(f): 10:16pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
lol. it's raining over here and those items will be helpful. thanks alot.
I love the rain.. Here we got sunshine 360 days a year
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 10:18pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
I love the rain.. Here we got sunshine 360 days a year
shocked

where if I may ask??

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nina4u(f): 10:19pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
shocked

where if I may ask??
I live in the desert.. Las Vegas Nevada USA
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by OtemAtum: 10:24pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
The anointed water is blasphemous.....
TB Joshua told the congregation, that when a person with gonorrhea sits on a chair, and some-one else is gone sit on that same chair, this person will receive gonorrhea. He advised people who go to the hair-dresser, to use the Anointed water, to spray it on the chair, before sitting-down on it. I gues TB Joshua is introducing a new trend; a revolutionary hype of; “how to become a crazy, completely superstitious and pity-full christian, spraying with waters where-ever he shows-up.”

So now they have stickers on the car, the house, and in the bed-room, on their body they have the anointed waters for the sick, for the gonorrhea, for when going to the dentist and the hairdresser, and we have the faith-bracelet for praying all day long., to receive the rest of what they need. You know, all? I dont take TB Joshua serious . I dont believe it is worth-while to respond on his madness any-more. People who believe him, are forced to eat all his insanity, and compulsion fears. There is realy nothing normal nor spiritual in the scoan-church, it is just the sick imagination of a fool.....

Mass producing bottles of “anointed” water is unbiblical ......TB Joshua has just released version 3.0 of his anointed water packaging. The packaging for anointed water 2.0 boldly claimed that it was “for the salvation of your soul“. Presumably since the release of 2.0 someone explained to TB Joshua that only the blood of Jesus could provide salvation, so incredibly for version 3.0 he labels his anointed water “the blood of Jesus“....

This useless packet of water does not save anyone, and is certainly not “The blood of Jesus”. Any such claim is not only incorrect, it is blasphemy of the highest order. You may say this is an opinion, but it’s no more an opinion than saying Jesus is Lord. Ask any pastor who’s not in some way linked to TB Joshua, and they will confirm that substituting the blood of Jesus for anything is blasphemous.
This is has nothing to do with the Christian faith. Christians believe that all mankind is fallen and needs redemption through the blood of Jesus, but that redemption is available to all directly – no man of God, priest or intercessor required....
The problem is that the name Jesus itself is a tool...a tool for exploiting the gullible and making them submissive. I don't blame the pastors who are using that tool to do what the writer of Jesus story meant it for, but the writer of Jesus story is the one I blame. See how they cheat my people in the name of a fictitious character .
DOCTUFOS:
Lishius 16: 15-16
15. And cuenca said, if this Krista whom they profess is more of a tool of deception than of truth, why then did he have to die at all?
16. For the deception in the name of this supposed son of god is already more than the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 10:31pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
I live in the desert.. Las Vegas Nevada USA
it must be a 'desert' indeed.. you must be use to the weather I guess.

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nina4u(f): 10:38pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
it must be a 'desert' indeed.. you must be use to the weather I guess.
yeah.. Been here some 10 years
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by sanesta: 11:19pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
yeah.. Been here some 10 years
when did you came to Nigeria??
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by islamStinks: 11:39pm On May 11, 2017
it has come to our notice a senseless question and answer spread by Muslims on social media its our turn to ask them fundamental questions.. design and share.

preach the gospel.. there is only one God and his begotten son Jesus.

1. who is Allah?
God.

2. who is God?
Allah.

3. who is Mohammed?
pbu s.a.w prophet.

4. who created him?
Allah.

5. who created Man?
Allah.

6. who instructed jihad?
Mohammed.

7. what is jihad?
killing of infidels

8. who created infidels?
Allah.

8. who are infidels?
non believers of Mohammed.

9.who is Mohammed?
prophet.

10. is Mohammed God?
no.

12. can Mohammed create a fly?
no.

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by ScienceWatch: 9:30pm On May 13, 2017
sanesta:
Be careful when dealing with the OP Nina4u.

The OP is like it was written by a desperate drug addict hoping for relief.

Careful examination will reveal that this idiot was never at the holy SCOAN CHURCH.

BEWARE NAIRALAND READERS, the way someone directly attacks the DIGNITY of persons that have a proven track record of uplifting the lives of millions of people WORLDWIDE, is the way they will deal with you if you get close to them.

It is that simple. Watch closely. The way a person cowards someone else, is a clear message to you. Ignore it at your loss !

1 Like

Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2017
Homeboiy:

qoute me n die ds nit
Fake member spotted
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Ken4Christ: 10:19pm On May 13, 2017
Healing is received by faith in the word of God and in the name of Jesus. You don't pay for miracles. For TB Joshua to be marketing so called anointed water for people to use to receive healing brings suspicion about his genuineness as a man of God.

If he is that anointed, let him stop using these medium of healing then we will believe him.

Most Christians are spiritually lazy. They don't want to exercise their faith so they look for formulas and fall into the hands of deceitful preachers.
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Nobody: 6:17am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Nina4u post=56433469]The anointed water is blasphemous.....

This is has nothing to do with the Christian faith. Christians believe that all mankind is fallen and needs redemption through the blood of Jesus, but that redemption is available to all directly – no man of God, priest or intercessor required..../quote]nonsense topic,,, just mind the kind of word you using against the man of God,, please if you don't have anything better to say,, why can't you just let go,,,, is people like you that makes this man of God wanted to leave Nigeria,,,,,,,
Re: One Of T. B Joshua's Scams by Cleopatra4(f): 6:31am On May 14, 2017
Op so on point even Isreal God's own country isn't as religious as Nigeria. I won't forget d day a so called prophetess in d name of deliverance spit into my mouth embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How Komas Was Duped By The Foreigners Through Religion / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. / AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.