Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself (452 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself by mcebisco: 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.

See below: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-s-e-x-and.html

Re: Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself by optional1(f): 9:54pm On May 11, 2017
domestic violence happens every single day... It mustn't affect a celebrity before we stand against it....

I never saw my dad rising his hands against my mum then one low life bast@rd be@st will want to rise his hand on me...

I pity that man.

(1) (Reply)

Watch VIDEO: Bbnaija 2017 Winner, Efe Buys A Private Jet / Yemi Alade Gets New Job As Coach / Selfless: Tyler Perry Battles Homelessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.