Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch (25575 Views)

Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch by Siscooh: 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
geekybabe:

Your life have reached peack achievement dats why u can conclude on others and call dem loosers. Its like u dont have sense bros. Quoting 1 corinthians on top bbn matter.

Get a life. Or start praying for buhari to recover.

Sorry God can allow any path for us before He saves us. Thank you
I said looser for doing what she did. It depends on what you think the looser is all about.
Re: Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch by Siscooh: 4:12pm On May 12, 2017
holluphemydavid:

My neighbor was telling me last nite Debbie If at all Debbie Rise did Dat, Dat she suppose to deny Dat allegation to let d sleeping dog lies, and am surprised dis morning when I saw dis thread, though she owns anybody no apologies, she is entitled to do anytin she wnt with her fone, and true be told, I dnt tink efe can go far in music industry cos seem music isn't his callin d handwriting is clearly written on d Wall
God will erase the hand writing. You be pikin.Your neighbors
Re: Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch by stuffs4me(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2017
miketayo:

So u r convinced with her explanation that she didn't like it grin..
I see nothing wrong with liking the comment but lying to her fans just because she doesn't want ppl to hate her is dumb, she has low self esteem.
We all know efe can't sing nd anyone telling him is only helping him. She just made it worse

Na wa for you o!

The young lady has accepted and taken responsibility for it and has apologised to Efe and his fans.What else do you want her to do.

Kuku kee her since you still dey vex.
Re: Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch by miketayo(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2017
stuffs4me:

Na wa for you o!

The young lady has accepted and taken responsibility for it and has apologised to Efe and his fans.What else do you want her to do.

Kuku kee her since you still dey vex.

taken responsibility nd denying doing it undecided
Re: Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch by brightballer(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2017
bonifieldstun:
well who the efe kuku epp lemme kuku mind my own bizz and leave the mad man to his madness ni, has efe given u 1000naira since he won? or even shout out to u lol quote me make dog chop ya pooish mouth
Hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afrocandy With And Without Makeup / Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.