Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

If Are You Bored Then Get In Here!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Are You Bored Then Get In Here!!!! (807 Views)

Are You Bored? Then I Recommend This Jokes For You / Are You Bored, Come I Want To Show You Something / Are You Bored? Watch Kenny Blaq In Action And Laugh Your Ass Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Are You Bored Then Get In Here!!!! by Khaliyah(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2017
Good evening Nlanders!!!!
Clears throat!!!!
Okay!!
I don't know if it's just me but nairaland seems boring tonight, so the idea here is that you post links of your favorite collections of funny threads(nairaland threads only), so we all can access different funny threads under one thread!!!
Do I have a witness in the house grin

Here are some of mine!!!
www.nairaland.com/3393528/just-laughs-nigerians-no-get
www.nairaland.com/3350772/craziest-thing-ever-done-while
www.nairaland.com/3424422/some-jokes-keep-healthy-recession
oya feel free n add all dos rib cracking thread you have been following
Re: If Are You Bored Then Get In Here!!!! by BlackDBagba: 10:23pm On May 11, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Akpan And Oduma: Dreamer / ADAM Ate The Apple The Second Time.. / Photo Of The Day. Am Not Understanding..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.