Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity (1255 Views)

.... / . / You Don't Want To Miss This Life Changing Rare Opportunity. Food For All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 12:08am On May 12, 2017
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, i have to share this with you guys because of all that I've gained by being a member of this forum. I'm sure you will agree with me that with the current economic situation of this country, it is important to have various means through which we can multiply our money, in a legit and risk free way.

This is why i have to let you guys know about a promo going on where i work presently. It's going to close by 24th of June(extended) and I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss this for anything. .

All you need is 50k and above to get 50-100% profit within a specified period of time. This is guaranteed with a VERY valid proof that is too true to believe. You can decide to get your cash and profit back or decide to get land with global CofO,deed of assignment, receipt and deed of agreement.

NOTE: This is not ponzi and i only need serious minded people who are ready for business to contact me for further details. I didn't put the company's name here for some reasons but i can send you our address on request. I WILL SEND YOU PROOFS OF PAYMENT FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BENEFITED FROM THIS! Reach me on 08184859404 for further detail.
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by hardbody: 12:49am On May 12, 2017
Our mumu don do
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 5:47am On May 12, 2017
hardbody:
Our mumu don do

You alone will always decide to be a mumu or not as you can always verify the company's address on Google. Its a choice and not to force it on anyone.
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by oluwafon(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2017
So what is deal? Teety?
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 9:08am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=oluwafon post=56440862]So what is deal? Teety? [/quote
PM me or call the number above for any question. Thanks
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by hardbody: 9:50am On May 12, 2017
Teettyllayho:

You alone will always decide to be a mumu or not as you can always verify the company's address on Google. Its a choice and not to force it on anyone.

MMM no dey Google? Abegi....
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
hardbody:

MMM no dey Google? Abegi....
Shebi MMM get office and Deed of Agreement? Mtchew....Please contact me for more details my people, keep calling, thanks
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by hardbody: 5:39pm On May 12, 2017
Teettyllayho:

Shebi MMM get office and Deed of Agreement? Mtchew....Please contact me for more details my people, keep calling, thanks

What is a deed of agreement? What is an essence of the agreement that you have no plans of honouring. Meanwhile have you heard about virtual offices? You can even pack up a real office when you have conned enough, so please spare that crap
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
hardbody:

What is a deed of agreement? What is an essence of the agreement that you have no plans of honouring. Meanwhile have you heard about virtual offices? You can even pack up a real office when you have conned enough, so please spare that crap
undecided undecided
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 7:21pm On May 15, 2017
Still on.......for those that contacted us,. don't forget to make payment before the end of this month and get all your documents at our office. You can reach us on 08184859404. Thanks
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 6:54pm On May 17, 2017
Still on...........invest your money today and get cash ROI or Land ROI
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 11:03am On May 18, 2017
Still on...
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
Still on. Keep calling
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 8:16pm On May 22, 2017
Invest today and become a land owner in Lagos,Ogun, Abia, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt,
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 9:14am On May 24, 2017
Still on
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 5:41pm On May 24, 2017
The best way to remain poor is spending all your income all in the name of being scared to invest. Invest today and you'll never regret you did
Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 6:02pm On May 24, 2017
Win a free plot of land in our upcoming land for all promo with just a ticket of 1000naira. You also have the opportunity of earning 300naira on each ticket sold. If interested, call Titilayo on 08184859404

Re: Investment Promo!!!! Grab This Very Rare Opportunity by Teettyllayho: 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
Still on.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Smartsaver.ng: An Innovative Online Secured Savings Platform / A Great Investment Offer- / The Best Whatsapp Biz Group For New Innovations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.