Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Introducing Smartsaver.ng: An Innovative Online Secured Savings Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Introducing Smartsaver.ng: An Innovative Online Secured Savings Platform (1256 Views)

PIGGYBANK.NG : 4 Features To Know About The Best Savings Platform Est. In 2016 / First Capital Cooperative Microfinance Limited Introduces Smartsaver.ng / How To Develop A Savings Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Smartsaver.ng: An Innovative Online Secured Savings Platform by 3CiConsulting: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
SmartSaver.ng is a Transformational Financial Technology (FinTech), a Secured Online Savings Platform of First Capital CMS Limited designed to automate members or users savings and investment with aid of latest technology that is friendly, secured and easy to use. It is built to encourage saving culture among working class and general public by automation of savings.

Be Smart, Save Wisely. Automate your Savings today with www.smartsaver.ng and earn interest of 8% and up to 30% if you Invest on the Fixed Deposit.
Re: Introducing Smartsaver.ng: An Innovative Online Secured Savings Platform by jadera: 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
Hello all, pls can someone tell me more abt this smartsaver.ng.

so their annual returns on savings is low (I would have loved it to be little more anyway), which has no cause for alarm as it is within the "bandwidth" of returns, but their ROI is "scaringly" high, of course, though i would love for it to be true.

does this look normal, or am I being paranoid?

ds question is to all pls and esp economics expert. i call on our economics experts in the house to come and defend their profession and skill. pls would you guys be kind to reply me as soon as possible?

Thanks and God bless
Re: Introducing Smartsaver.ng: An Innovative Online Secured Savings Platform by Adims77: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
100% legit.

(1) (Reply)

Get $1500 for Napping (Tonight by 7pm) / Gtbank Public Offer / New Site For Naija Stock - Www.adten.net/stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.