Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You (28394 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by paradigmshift(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2017
yourexcellency:
Lazy Tuface wey Kaput when ordinary Civil Defence threaten him if he protest

shut up mugu
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by paradigmshift(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Tuface u thief blackface song or not?

How many years now ?
Na dt y e no blow..
yeye
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by paradigmshift(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Tuface should pay black face his royalties for both songs no matter how small

which royalties?
2baba na nice guy n e dey look after both face n black face, blackface dey hang out with 2face na, after that blackface go dey yan rubbish. na very useless somebody blackface be.
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by paradigmshift(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

How can you say Blackface is not good musically when he wrote African Queen? Have you listened to the lyrics of that song. I mean that song even went international. Yes, Tuface's vocal performance helped well but the lyrics was also good.

Now, this whole problem doesn't seem like hate to me. A publishing agreement was signed in 2008 where rights were shared between Blackface and Tuface (Blackface for writing the song; Tuface for performing it). Proceeds were meant to be shared 50-50. Kennis seemed not to have respected this agreement as they wouldn't credit Blackface on the cover of the album. Bro, Blackface claimed that Kennis told him that it was a typo but would later try to credit Tuface for writing the song. Bro, if that was true, it is enough to make a man bitter. I think Tuface's offence may be his nonchalant attitude to the cheating act.

Ordinarily, Blackface should get 100 percent credit for writing that hit but had to share it with Tuface. I think that is generous. Every song R. Kelly wrote for Michael Jackson was fully credited to R. Kelly.

We don't know the truth but it pains me when people make it seem like Blackface doesn't have musical talent. You all know that to reach the top in music, you need more than just talent. You need a lot of luck too!!!

oga blackface get music talent , for over this years, wetin tie am down. instead of him to channel his talent to write music , weed no let am see road. 2face gave him royalties from that song , blackface na idiot. why blackface never do other songs.
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by paradigmshift(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2017
blackgorillaman:
2face life no be like that blackface na ur guy from festac time 24road ,u know d Truth call am make you settle am small now ,and make una sort una out now

2face care for black face n now easy man but black face na pained mofo
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by Barigaboy(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2017
I like d plantation boys but blackface has been crossing his bound for a while, while 2face was just looking at him. 2face even took him along while going to settle dispute in his village d guy kept fucking up. Called him illiterate y? That's not mature, m sure he has done another thing
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by lozanni(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2017
morbeta:
Tuface don't waste ur valuable time on this issue, we all know the meaning of envy and jealousy. God has blessed ur humility. Just forget BLACKFACE Abi BlackBerry.

Exactly!!!
I have always known that it's plain envy that is behind most of Blackface's numerous outbursts.
If only Blackface could humble himself and ask for Tuface help, I am sure he would have helped set him up in other business Ventures, since Music is not helping him financially.

1 Like

Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by PenisCaP: 10:07am On May 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Like I said, it takes more than talent to reach the top in anything you do in life. That he couldn't make another hit as big as African Queen doesn't mean he didn't write it. African Queen didn't become a big hit based only on the delivery. A lot of luck played in it too. Cos, even Tuface has not made a song bigger than African Queen since then!!!

Yes u are right buy atleast he has proven his worth.
Atleast to be consistent in d game.
By releasing good songs.

But balckface has not come up with even 1.
So how come he wrote african queen.
Even faze who has not seen much of the lime light too. Is doing better than blackface. undecided
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by ylaa(f): 10:18am On May 12, 2017
i warned him to forget about this issue
but him no hear.
i shall call TUBABA and apologise.
i pray he answers me n tamper justices with mercy

dyadeleye:
Which kind wahala be this?
Where blackface wan see money ?

1 Like

Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by DonCortino: 10:33am On May 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

He may be wrongly calling out Tuface because, like I stated, of Tuface's body language, to the whole cheating act of Kennis.

Your second paragraph is funny. Let me explain something to you, there are two types of writers:

1. Those who do it for the money.

2. Those who do it for the art.

So what is black face doing it for? Money or art?
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by Ifywildrose1(f): 10:43am On May 12, 2017
Blackface if u get sense u better apologize oo.
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by LordOfNaira: 10:49am On May 12, 2017
DonCortino:

So what is black face doing it for? Money or art?

Art, I suppose (money is an incentive). When you write useless songs the type the likes of Davido perform, then, you must know it is obviously for the money.

There are very good writers who would write the type of songs Davido sings but who would never want to be associated with such songs. They get the money and forget they ever wrote such a song.
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by Nature8(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
BlackFace right now.....>><

Lol.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by Nobody: 11:32am On May 12, 2017
mykelmeezy:
help me

whoever in edo lost their aunty should come and carry her from my balcony

i think say na robbers dey make all that noise only to find this

my dear Osibanjo, my honorable acting president, please look at comments like this and realize why you have to make education free from primary school to university, so people like this can have a better chance of contributing meaningfully to society and online forums
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by DonCortino: 11:32am On May 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Art, I suppose (money is an incentive). When you write useless songs the type the likes of Davido perform, then, you must know it is obviously for the money.

There are very good writers who would write the type of songs Davido sings but who would never want to be associated with such songs. They get the money and forget they ever wrote such a song.

what then does he want from 2face?
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by Nobody: 11:32am On May 12, 2017
mykelmeezy:
help me

whoever in edo lost their aunty should come and carry her grom my balcony

my dear Osibanjo, my honorable acting president, please look at comments like this and realize why you have to make education free from primary school to university, so people like this can have a better chance of contributing meaningfully to society and online forums
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by richdaflux: 12:04pm On May 12, 2017
I think what happened between 2face and black is that, Yes! 2face encroached into Black's intellectual property(ies), but Black doesn't have any legal backing to challenge it(them). 2face knows this, and he is going to win this case
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by eddyslim(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2017
Common protest, you run go hide. Na Blackface you go fit stand? Abeg go sidon jare
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by mykelmeezy: 2:32pm On May 12, 2017
lestat:

sadness in your life is too much
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
mykelmeezy:

sadness in your life is too much

I give up, you permanently win first prize for stup1dity
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by dyadeleye(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2017
ylaa:
i warned him to forget about this issue
but him no hear.
i shall call TUBABA and apologise.
i pray he answers me n tamper justices with mercy

Broke ass blackface always looking for trouble in da wrong places.
You better call tubaba and apologize on his behalf asap..
I dey wait

1 Like

Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by dyadeleye(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2017
nssien123:

4were in one c money!!!!!!!!!!! i tire ooooooo
Na stubbornness dey kill the mofo
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by ylaa(f): 5:15pm On May 12, 2017
I have done that already
Thank you.

uote author=dyadeleye post=56459214]
Broke ass blackface always looking for trouble in da wrong places.
You better call tubaba and apologize on his behalf asap..
I dey wait [/quote]
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by lammsohiman(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2017
dyadeleye:
Which kind wahala be this?
Where blackface wan see money ?
lolz.... mk dem kuku kill am na

1 Like

Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by Tracyomo(f): 5:57am On May 13, 2017
Am half Lebanese and half Nigerian. My skin is natural it's not bleached.
bukitt:

Na wa o dis ur bleaching no b here o. U just enter yankee n d next thing na to bleach out? U for wait small na so d weather for soften ur skin.

Nice comment though.
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by bukitt: 6:42am On May 13, 2017
Tracyomo:
Am half Lebanese and half Nigerian. My skin is natural it's not bleached.

Oic! Check ur pm n holla. Aiight? cool
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by Tracyomo(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2017
No use arguing with u.

Proverbs 26:4 says;

Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.

bukitt:

Oic! Check ur pm n holla. Aiight? cool
Re: 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You by bukitt: 7:21am On May 13, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Celebrates 36th Birthday In Style / M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled / Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Revolution Properties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.