Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). (37635 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / 108th Birthday Of Ghanaian Woman With 10 Children, 50 Grandchildren, 47 Greatgra / Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by favourmic(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
She must be from a rich family
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by Deniyi76: 10:10am On May 12, 2017
Whao.....how I wish My PMB look like this @74.
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by Dione007(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
Damn!!! Black is beautiful no doubt a white woman will never look like this at 90
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by ajalawole(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
And sai Baba can't even stand for 20min sad
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by favourmic(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2017
adeoladeola:
She was not opening her legs anyhow for men, unlike some people.....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by Habeyy(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2017
SooCute:
1) She has nice lineage
2) She was not heaping cosmetics on her face while she was a young lady.
3) She imbibed good living habits of joyousness, relaxation, medical maintenance, good diet
4) must be from wealthy background
5) she is not living under harsh ambience/extreme pollution of all manner...etc
6) She applied uncommon common sense.
7) God blessed her
cool add your (positive thought)
nice and not too big in starture ,unlike our naija young Ladies who think big ikebe,boobs and the so called mad ass curve will do it in the long run,continuum,wait until you reach 40,na DAT tym dem go no say arthritis and rheumatism is real...happy bday good MAMA

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by Nobody: 10:11am On May 12, 2017
K.A.N.G

Ko si

Arugbo

Ni

Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by Kingbuhari(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2017
Muhammadu buhari @ 74

Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by tsmart360(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2017
adeoladeola:
She was not opening her legs anyhow for men, unlike some people.....
hehehehe tell them baba.
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by ipobarecriminals: 10:12am On May 12, 2017
undecided why she nor go look attractive/younger when she don't misuse her body/drink all manner of mixure.The other day,I saw some women drinking beer and behaving like men
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by MARYchiells(f): 10:15am On May 12, 2017
Donald7610:
Looking far younger than my EX

harsh one there, hope you look cute sha

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by abbeyty(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2017
Tiny23:
Wow! I'm gonna look better than this at 90...Happy birthday,ma
God bless your new age.

you ? when you are already look 60 at 25. lol just a joke ohh
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by ekensi01: 10:17am On May 12, 2017
chizobam7:
Oh my God shes so pretty..she doesnt look 90..may our mothers live long.. AMEN
'our' ur left nrash
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by babapressy(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2017
Wao
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by intruxive(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2017
Where is her birth certificate. All this old people pulling dates out of the sky angry
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by MARYchiells(f): 10:21am On May 12, 2017
abbeyty:

you ? when you are already look 60 at 25. lol just a joke ohh

Bad one for her. Did she turn down your request?
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by farem: 10:25am On May 12, 2017
SooCute:
1) She has nice lineage
3) She imbibed good living habits of joyousness, relaxation, medical maintenance, good diet
7) God blessed her

9. She was never a slay girl

10. She was not 'hit ' with numerous hammers before marriage
11. She looked before leaping as singles. Not looking for brainless 6-packers all about
12. She did rest in God for the great outcome of life ( not trying to play away when things were still not rosy.

God bless the (great) grandma

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by Nobody: 10:27am On May 12, 2017
Tiny23:
God bless your new age.
you and her who young pass? No lie ooo! If not I go do you something now now!
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by ylaa(f): 10:28am On May 12, 2017
who said banku n okro no be good food?
so this woman is 10 years away from hundred
and she is still looking like this?
money is good
i wish u many beautiful years ahead.
may the Lord continue to keep you safe
i love you mama

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by LordOfNaira: 10:29am On May 12, 2017
omoashy:
She is Maa Elizabeth. A Ghanaian and her 90th birthday luncheon held at the Labadi Hotel, Accra Ghana.
Not looking an inch her age, we wish her a longer life and prosperity.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=10301

She looks way younger like one who should still be in the civil service. I hope she didn't add to her age.
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by okoliexpress: 10:29am On May 12, 2017
looking good...
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by charleff512(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
SooCute:
1) She has nice lineage
7) God blessed her
SHE WAS NOT A SLAY QUEEN!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by bid4rich(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2017
She managed and packaged her self well. To me, it is a product of well utilized youth. Its something to learn from. Happy Birthday mama
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by 0ntruth: 10:35am On May 12, 2017
SooCute:
1) She has nice lineage
7) God blessed her

9) She no fuckkk almost all the men that approached her back then grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by serikigoro: 10:36am On May 12, 2017
Ghana woman no dey old! Ko sarugbo ni Ghana.
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by zwingis(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2017
on my way to the airport for Ghana to get my self a wife lol happy birthday young lady at 90 wishing you more years ahead.
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by patrickkkk: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
shocked I was still wondering if there could ever be any woman again like Sarah ( Abraham's wife ) , whom at over 60 year of age she was an epitome of beauty the type young men would preferably choose over younger girls. This woman's image story validates the point that God still bless his people like he blessed them of old times or generation( ...thousand of years back.)
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by Onliie(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2017
This is not correct
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by dechar(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2017
Tiny23:
God bless your new age.
only if i tell you say i ,in davidos voice
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by aqeelah: 11:02am On May 12, 2017
charijee:
At 90 and she still looks elegant

Oh God let my old age come in disguise grin

it depends how u use ur youthful age
Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by abbeyty(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2017
MARYchiells:

Bad one for her. Did she turn down your request?

wow you resemble ronke...is your name starts with R ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Photography: Adorable & Cute Pre-birthday Pictures / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) / My 45-Year-Old Aunty Is Getting Married On February 23rd – Nigerian Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.