Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) (46393 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin grin grin

Taste of your tears = delicious to me. Made you even more miserable this morning wink
grin joblessness is really a problem. Continue. Free early morning entertainment. Your stupidity is hilarious
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sandraa(f): 10:24am On May 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
It's sad that by the time chibok conspiracy gets exposed, no Nigerian will be interested 'cos of our carefree lifestyle and the conspirators know this. We are used to moving on.

No one has ever had personal encounter with the released girls or seen them on the streets. No one see them on schools or market places, all we see is one pic on social media or another. Well, time will tell.

You are such an olodo!... they should be parading the streets abi??
if you are not an illiterate you would have checked online report on where they are.

i wont give you expo Olodo.

in other news from all the rants of those that keep claiming chibok girls is a scam... we know you did not go to school , or you did not do NYSC, or perhaps you were posted to urban areas.
if you served in rura areas you will know why i just typed this.

no expo today!

okbye

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:27am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

grin trustyshoess ' father joblessness is really a problem. Her dad is a h0m0 while the mother is a sperm-bank. her whole family's stupidity is hilarious tongue

There, Trustyshoess.... wink
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by unclefred(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Victornezzar:
All dis una people dey ugly sha
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by iccedrake022: 10:35am On May 12, 2017
pls i'm using this opportunity pls if waec gce held result 2016/17 is out plss help me to be updated...i was given admission @ kust kano my result is d only barrier now or i will b terminated ..... n i didnt reg for jamb hoping for my result....tnkx
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2017
General Ojukwu:

There, Trustyshoess.... wink
LMAO I shu now be crying abi? grin grin
Continue.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by dougivilla(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

I have been vindicated

I said enemies of state supports

Igbos, Niger Delta Avengers

Boko haram and other terrorist organization just for their hatred for pmb
Vindicated bawo?

For your information, IPOB and Boko Haram predates the PMB presidency.

Not everything is a conspiracy against your personal lord and Saviour you hear?
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
Picture of him doing it or adonbilivit grin
God is not a comedian
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:48am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

LMAO I shu now be crying abi? grin grin
Continue.

Since it's the truth, what's there to cry about when you mentioned your parents' jobs yourself? grin

Have a nice day, my muse kiss
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by adebaks(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari should learn from abubakar shekau coz Nigerians are suffering ,or else I will personally campaign for shekau in 2019, we deserve a caring president.
really...you'd vote in a certified terrorist as d president of your country
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2017
salam1:
Oni Gbolabo replied Fayose:
Here are the names of those who conspired to scam Nigerians on Chibok Girls abdication and their roles.
1. WAEC that confirmed the list of girls.
2. School principal and teachers
3. Patience Jonathan who conveyed meeting and wept, she wept for Buhari to seal the scam.
4. Ekwezili who organised BBOG, she conspired to internationalise the scam.
5. Doyin Okupe who said government then was working to secure their release.
6. Fani Kayode who said it was organised to embarrass Jonathan and PDP. He too agreed then to the scam before he called it scam now.
7. Sekau who paraded the girls also conspired.
8. Amosu of air force who deployed soldiers to look for what Buhari hid in his house also conspired.
9. European Union who told Jonathan to rescue also participated because nothing was missing in the first place.
10. Jonathan who agreed in London that the girls were abducted and plan to "fence the school to prevent such occurrence" also conspired to blackmail himself and his reelection.
11. Parents who died due to trauma also played their roles to die so that the scam can be real.
12. Fayose who called it an agenda to islamise Nigeria conspired, though he said it was APC and said it never happened
13. All soldiers that died during the battle were conspirators to favour Buhari.
14. Some of the girls that escaped after some months are equally guilty of conspiracy.
15. Red Cross that ferried the girls from the den of Boko Haram also conspired.
don't put it all together like they are a component, some people like the red Cross,waec etc are only pawns just like those who have religiously supported whatever comes from TV
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Since it's the truth, what's there to cry about when you mentioned your parents' jobs yourself? grin

Have a nice day, my muse kiss
Ahhh are you done? No oo come back and continue with your display of foolishness. Like I said, it's entertaining

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 12, 2017
salam1:
Here are the names of those who conspired to scam Nigerians on Chibok Girls abdication and their roles.
3. Patience Jonathan who conveyed meeting and wept, she wept for Buhari to seal the scam.
6. Fani Kayode who said it was organised to embarrass Jonathan and PDP. He too agreed then to the scam before he called it scam now.
8. Amosu of air force who deployed soldiers to look for what Buhari hid in his house also conspired.
9. European Union who told Jonathan to rescue also participated because nothing was missing in the first place.
10. Jonathan who agreed in London that the girls were abducted and plan to "fence the school to prevent such occurrence" also conspired to blackmail himself and his reelection.
11. Parents who died due to trauma also played their roles to die so that the scam can be real.
12. Fayose who called it an agenda to islamise Nigeria conspired, though he said it was APC and said it never happened
13. All soldiers that died during the battle were conspirators to favour Buhari.
14. Some of the girls that escaped after some months are equally guilty of conspiracy.
don't put it all together like they are a component, some people like the red Cross,waec etc are only pawns just like those who have religiously supported whatever comes from TV
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by kingthreatz: 11:06am On May 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
It's sad that by the time chibok conspiracy gets exposed, no Nigerian will be interested 'cos of our carefree lifestyle and the conspirators know this. We are used to moving on.

No one has ever had personal encounter with the released girls or seen them on the streets. No one see them on schools or market places, all we see is one pic on social media or another. Well, time will tell.

So when Abu Shekau said he kidnapped them, he was lying right? Rather than sit behind the keyboard, get some balls. Go to Borno, talk to Boko Haram and know the truth. I advise you write your will before you do so sha

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:09am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

Ahhh are you done? trustyshoess dad will continue with his display of foolishness. Like I said, it's entertaining

grin...

we love each other nah. Don't cry honey embarassed

Will join your crusade my honey in spite of your parents shocked
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by TGM2015: 11:19am On May 12, 2017
SirJeffry:

The use of no one is an insult to our collective being as a nation, have you been to Chibok? Are you that restricted by your hatred that you never watch nor read international and local news where journalists who have seen these girls reported it? Have you not read about the ICRC declaration of their involvement in securing these girls on behalf FGN? Or you are not that expose to know how reliable and independent this organisation was?
Please if you have insufficient amount of money to transport yourself and your likes to Chibok town/village, kindly grab the Minister of women affairs offer today.

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin...

we love each other nah. Don't cry honey embarassed

Will join your crusade my honey in spite of your parents shocked
Yawwwns. Is that the best you can come up with? Come on, you can do better. Dig deep in your empty skull. This is boring
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Laralag: 12:05pm On May 12, 2017
salam1:

Thank you my brother. I wonder what else they need to see to believe. Thomas's
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Collins10(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2017
adebaks:
really...you'd vote in a certified terrorist as d president of your country
How on earth did you miss the sarcasm in that post?
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Laralag: 12:10pm On May 12, 2017
salam1:

Thank you my brother. I know some one who did nysc in one of LG close to chibok n befriended 1 of d girls relative an uncle. I wonder what else they need to see to believe. Thomas's
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by aolawale025: 12:29pm On May 12, 2017
Those who orchestrated this chibok scam didn't think of a proper exit strategy. That's why it leaking from. The truth would soon be out
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:34pm On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

Yawwwns. Is that the best you can come up with? Come on, you can do better. Dig deep in your empty skull. This is boring

Come & join me and ur mum in a 3som3 wink
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Come & join me and ur mum in a 3som3 wink
Which momma? The one sitting right next to me or the one in your deluded mind?
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by adebaks(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2017
Collins10:
How on earth did you miss the sarcasm in that post?
hw did u miss it in mine..
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:18pm On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

Which momma? The one sitting right next to me or the one in your deluded mind?

She sucks, that i can confirm...come baby, you show all the signs- you already suck in a different way kiss

Baby, hate is cousin to love, let's try again, you are obviously falling tongue grin

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by bantudark1: 2:41pm On May 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
All dis una people dey ugly sha

why??..because she is black??....if she were with white skin you would say the opposite....
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Collins10(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2017
adebaks:
hw did u miss it in mine..
Yours was a direct question on why he would want a criminal to rule over the country, and there is no single hint of sarcasm in that!
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by IstandWitBuhari: 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
salam1:

Anybody that call Abubakar Shakou a terrorist must be mad. For him and his lieutenants to take good care of these girls, no pregnancy, no injury from military bombardment even when Shakou himself was injured speaks volume of the type of special Government Forest these girls were kept. Even some of the girls refused to embrace freedom from the Fed. government and rather chose to remain in the forest with snakes and scorpions not forgetting military bombardments. The military said before now that they have cut off every root food will get to Boko haram yet these girls were fed and they became robust to the SUPRPRISEMENT of the presidency and they have this to say.
"Boko haram commanders took proper care of these girls".
Nigeria is a wonderful country with wonderful citizens.....

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Fearcom(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari should learn from abubakar shekau coz Nigerians are suffering ,or else I will personally campaign for shekau in 2019, we deserve a caring president.

May God forgive you for your comments
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by flex04(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I made a comment on the Islam thread today...it is not a particularly nice one wink

But this is not a religion thread, why rant like a rabid dog over something you can't change? If you wanna protest, stop using it nah.

Instead of making a dumb statement on an unrelated thread over an issue that won't change because of you.

ki lele yi so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos) / 2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.