Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) (992 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:23am On May 12, 2017
A mentally challenged lady, yesterday gave birth to a beautiful girl in the streets of Bonny, Rivers State. She was given food and clothes by well-meaning Nigerians who witnessed the birth of her baby. Facebook user, Nkiru Ofoegbu, who took to the social media platform to share the story, wrote;

"am just thanking God for the life of this mad woman that just deliver a beautiful baby girl this morning in bonny"

Here are more photos from the delivery scene;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/mentally-challenged-lady-gives-birth-to.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) by abanicool(f): 7:38am On May 12, 2017
HE IS IMPARTIAL GOD.HE GIVES TO D POOR ND TO D RICH

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) by vanida6: 7:39am On May 12, 2017
amazing wow
Re: Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) by mexxmoney: 7:42am On May 12, 2017
abanicool:
HE IS IMPARTIAL GOD.HE GIVES TO D POOR ND TO D RICH

But why give a child to a mad woman who can not properly take care of her?
Re: Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) by mexxmoney: 7:43am On May 12, 2017
And by the way, who is the malu that Impregnated her?
Re: Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2017
mexxmoney:

But why give a child to a mad woman who can not properly take care of her?

A man impregnated her not God! So better put, why did someone impregnate an insane person?
Re: Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) by mexxmoney: 12:45pm On May 12, 2017
luckyz4rea:

A man impregnated her not God! So better put, why did someone impregnate an insane person?

We are saying the same thing, I was just pointing out to the person I quoted the absurdity of attributing this occurrence to God. This is clearly the work of an irresponsible man and the responsibility should lay squarely on the man
Re: Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:59pm On May 12, 2017
Men wicked sha!
A man or SOME MEN actually phocked this lady?

This is the height of sexual abuse! cry

A blokos actually AROSE from slumber to perform under such circumstances?

Abi she marry her for "group home"? grin

Some "Christian" prayers na waya o. cheesy
"I am just thanking God for the life of this MAD WOMAN impregnated by the HOLY GHOST"! grin

Argggggghh!!! Behold!!! The first coming of "the sister of Jesus"!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince My Parents / Isaac Promise Passes Away / I'm crying for help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.