Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking (2023 Views)

What Is Happening To My Decking? / Hdf Plywood Doors / Concrete Mix Ration For Decking Slab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking by Flashmove: 7:28am On May 12, 2017
I am in abroad and i noticed that they save cost in building quality house by using different methods unlike Nigeria.

During decking of a house, they use Plywood or fabricated iron plate to place under before placing iron rods and pour cement . In Nigeria we use planks to cast a deck.

I would like to know which one is better.

Should i use Plywood or Planks for my decking which one is cheaper in Nigeria. I need something to save cost so that i can channel the saved cost to another thing.

What is the cost of plywood and Plank? 6x8ft and 1x12
Re: Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking by Nobody: 7:33am On May 12, 2017
Brand new 4 bedroom, all rooms ensuite duplex with
ample parking space for sale.

Facilities: Fitted with interior decors and air-
conditioners.

Title: C of O
Price: Negotiable

Call/WhatsaApp: 08138718647
info@naijapropertiesonline.com

www.naijapropertiesonline.com/listings/alalubosa-gra/

1 Share

Re: Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking by Flashmove: 7:39am On May 12, 2017
Do you come to give insight or to advertise your business?

I need an advice ...
Re: Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking by Mrjo(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2017
Planks is cheaper bụt plywood is costly and beautiful.
Re: Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking by Flashmove: 8:03am On May 12, 2017
Mrjo:
Planks is cheaper bụt plywood is costly and beautiful.

Thank you so much. for the info. what is their prices?
Re: Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking by Nobody: 8:08am On May 12, 2017
Flashmove:
Do you come to give insight or to advertise your business?

I need an advice ...

In relation to the post..

Since cost is the major highlight, then it is advisable to go for planks. Plywoods on the other hand may produce a better aesthetic effect. Chances of mistakes are slimmer with plywoods than planks. So the choice is really yours.
#Personal_Opinion

www.naijapropertiesonline.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plywood And Plank Which One Is Better For Decking by Mrjo(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2017
Flashmove:

Thank you so much. for the info. what is their prices?
plank is btw 1k to 1.2k thats mid west then plw is over 8k, and is 4*8 not 6*8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos:see The Portable Cloth Hanger I Re-invent - Hit Or Miss / Www.ip4properties.com / Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.