Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Photos:see The Portable Cloth Hanger I Re-invent - Hit Or Miss - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos:see The Portable Cloth Hanger I Re-invent - Hit Or Miss (2023 Views)

Towel Hanger For Bathrooms / Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa / Trending EPOXY Floors ....hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:see The Portable Cloth Hanger I Re-invent - Hit Or Miss by GoodMuyis(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am a fan of portable lifestyle, so when I need a cloth hanger I decided to make mine portable.
Am not sure I have seen something like this before. But I just like the simplicity and design of portability just in case one need to relocate, you wont need to carry a bulky load on your truck.

Am not into woodwork but years of web-design has taught me good lesson of beauty.
Pictures and Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2x-y-CZzg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:see The Portable Cloth Hanger I Re-invent - Hit Or Miss by GoodMuyis(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hit or Miss
Re: Photos:see The Portable Cloth Hanger I Re-invent - Hit Or Miss by omoiyamayor(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hit,it's smart.
Re: Photos:see The Portable Cloth Hanger I Re-invent - Hit Or Miss by ziegurf(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
....your mates are inventing better technologies in North Korea and China.....you're there being busy and proud with cut and join pako works grin grin......anyway you tried small sha.....but I won't pay your school FEES anymore, go and join Baba Iyabo in his carpentry workshop and be amending peoples leaking roofs at ojuelegba and environs.....cool cool
Re: Photos:see The Portable Cloth Hanger I Re-invent - Hit Or Miss by GoodMuyis(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
ziegurf:
....your mates are inventing better technologies in North Korea and China.....you're there being busy and proud with cut and join pako works grin grin......anyway you tried small sha.....but I won't pay your school FEES anymore, go and join Baba Iyabo in his carpentry workshop and be amending peoples leaking roofs at ojuelegba and environs.....cool cool

If i see the sample in your room, a go comot am take cook beans

(1) (Reply)

Www.ip4properties.com / Swimming Pools,marble,granites And Other Floor And Wall Tiles. / Instalations And Sales Of Ds Stone Coated Metal Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.