Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) (25766 Views)

Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / #AMVCA2018: Bisola Receives Her GAC SUV Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:41am On May 12, 2017
Nigerian DJ and daughter to billionaire businessman, Florence Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy, has taken to social media to share a photo of her Master of Arts certificate from New York University, received a year after she graduated in May 2016.

DJ Cuppy who moved to London for her GCSE's and A-Levels, graduated from King's College London in July 2014 with a degree in Business and Economics. She graduated from New York University in 2016 having completed her Master’s Degree in Music Business.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/otedolas-daughter-dj-cuppy-finally.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by janeade(f): 7:45am On May 12, 2017
Good for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2017
Wait o.You sure say this girl dey school? Anyway, Congrats to her

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 12, 2017
God we're is your face..... just 2years after she finished her gssce enter uni d same year and finished 2years later and me wey I don finished my gssce since 2011.. oga ooo, it sms Na ritual I will go for now. quote me kor shofor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2017
she finally receives her Masters so wetin con happen..
..make we dey run ? undecided?

Meanwhile, The village witches behind the pathetic situation of the guy above me be like...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:53am On May 12, 2017
Make I nor lie, I must speak the truth even if it hurts some peeps.

This babe nor too fine rara..Na the money dey make people dey droll over her.

Quote me and watch Ayelala roast you from my shrine..

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:59am On May 12, 2017
Eheen, ok make we knee down dey praiz her?
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Moving4: 8:03am On May 12, 2017
Congrats
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by PenisCaP: 8:07am On May 12, 2017
She go collect enuff knackin from anichebe to celebrate grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Smellymouth: 10:40am On May 12, 2017
PenisCaP:
She go collect enuff knackin from anichebe to celebrate grin

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 12, 2017
sadsad

She used to be cuter
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by veekid(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2017
Rich man pikin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by mumihaja(f): 11:38am On May 12, 2017
Really?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2017
Victor Anichebe

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2017
The Lucky girl.
I wondr how a girl will venture into DJ work Odi egwu.
Well shes from a rich family sha.
Unlike us

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2017
congrats.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by kingobozy: 11:39am On May 12, 2017
Congrats dear. Good to see a young and vibrant lady advance academically, it always serve as a good lesson to all those slay mamas that brains matters as well.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 12, 2017
grin fine girl

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:39am On May 12, 2017
Who has her number pls?

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by chimah3(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2017
good for her
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2017
Dotwillis1:
she finally receives her Masters so wetin con happen..
..make we dey run ? undecided?

Meanwhile, The village witches behind the pathetic situation of the guy above me be like...

So somebody can't SMS God and have peace of mind? You no get chill o
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 12, 2017
Time to fry beans
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Otradearena: 11:41am On May 12, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2017
Nairaland it's not too hard to say "congratulations" to her? It's not her fault to be from a rich family who saw it wise to give her quality education. I too will do same for my children and hell yes show em off after graduation.

Too many hateful comments. Is it because her parent are wealthy or she studied abroad? I used to blame the rich for my misfortune until I realized that the fault is with the man I see every time I look at the mirror.

Poverty is not an excuse to hate the rich. In fact being poor is a good thing knowing that you have nothing to lose at all trials to succeed. How low can a poor man go when he fails in business, still poor. But a rich man, well...

Congrats Cuppy and succeed in your core dreams.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by ClaraJ(f): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
Congrat
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 12, 2017
well this is Nigeria, where everything can be bought including degrees.
quote me and see see the hand of ayelala in your life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2017
She doesn't act like a billionaire's daughter unlike davido. shocked davido ke wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Beauty Queens Mark Independence Day With Hot Photo Shoots / Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.