Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) (30319 Views)

Fans Hail Wizkid From Afar At A Tanzanian Beach (Video) / Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Dottore: 12:13pm On May 12, 2017
Even lizards can twerk
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Partaker(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2017
See nyash like slippers, she no even fine sef angry angry angry >: grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2017
angry she for naked twerk
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2017
this one Na black mamba
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by buchilino(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2017
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE WEN OUR "SO CALLED CELEBRITIES" OFFER SOMETHING DAT CAN CHANGE A PERSON'S LIFE POSITIVELY.
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by SheIsElle(f): 12:20pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by kobiGcom(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2017
Wetin b dis chicken anus again...

Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by IRobot7(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2017
Masquerade dance would fit her better. Twerking is definitely not her thing.
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
Partaker:
See nyash like slippers, she no even fine sef angry angry angry >: grin grin

She is hot and sexy. I don't understand why guys gush over fat and shapeless women.

If you shag a babe with this sort of figure and physique, you'll surely testify. The type of fat women guys drool over are noisy, watery and very soggy. Beverly Osu's type will grip you like vice and squeeze whatever miserable juice that is sustaining your life leaving you flat but totally satisfied.

She is the type that will make a man totally paralysed from the neck down.

After a rendezvous with her, you'll lay still in bed, your body will be numb, a little movement around your head and neck with some silly smile escaping your lips...then you'll pass out and snore like you've never done.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
she has such beautiful skin wow just noticing this for the first time. and all the guys here talking trash, she's not seeking your validation, ppl dont live to have the body type u envision when you're wanking, deal with it. stop being negative whenever a beautiful woman is happy and wants to show it. make money, throw less shade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Caramelemperor: 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
realestniggah:
hypocrite..am sure if she open leg for you now..you won't hesitate to dive in raw
Don't mind that guy. Naija folks can pretend ehn.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by hardbody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
Kingdollar28:
her ass no make sense shaa

The little wey she get, she sabi use am wella.

Some carry fixed and immutable calabash for back. No benefit at all.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by hardbody: 12:34pm On May 12, 2017
gbosaa:

She is hot and sexy. I don't understand why guys gush over fat and shapeless women.

If you shag a babe with this sort of figure and physique, you'll surely testify. The type of fat women guys drool over are noisy, watery and very soggy. Beverly Osu's type will grip you like vice and squeeze whatever miserable juice that is sustaining your life leaving you flat but totally satisfied.

With all this your analysis I no wan do again.

I cannot come and go and die on top woman or woman on top me sef, or in front of me, or bent in front of me or bent over me ...or sitting over me and facing me or sitting over me backing me or............in short complete the skills
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 12, 2017
hardbody:

With all this your analysis I no wan do again.

I cannot come and go and die on top woman or woman on top me sef, or in front of me, or bent in front of me or bent over me ...or sitting over me and facing me or sitting over me backing me or............in short complete the skills

You don't know what you are missing bro. Some women are built for sex. It'll be unfair to start comparing them with the boring academic types. Beverly, Daniela, Cossy belong to that group.

If dem catch you as in...ha kpalu gi aka, I kwuo nmuo chili gi ozo.
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 12, 2017
Lol she try
Bet

. ........ make i no vex drop my own close down nl grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by abels(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2017
Dirty grl
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by vladhillz(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2017
damn...she is goooood...she can really ride perfectly
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 12, 2017
RealHaute:
With her tiny bum-bum. Better go sit down somewhere. Smh! If say nah Kenonze dey twerk now. Tsunami for happen for Lagos. No allow that girl near any large body of water o. grin

U can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by happymaro8: 12:57pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmmm nice, perfect ass
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by solihu(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2017
gbosaa:

The minister of sex affairs has spoken!

After a rendezvous with her, you'll lay still in bed, your body will be numb, a little movement around your head and neck with some silly smile escaping your lips...then you'll pass out and snore like you've never done.
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by cumz(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2017
She gonna break her back
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by 2shure: 1:39pm On May 12, 2017
I can't give no excuses bich.
You flopped
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:21pm On May 12, 2017
vladhillz:
damn...she is goooood...she can really ride perfectly

Tot am the only one that noticed.

She is damn good, i give it to her
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Olibboy: 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
Vaseline Crew
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by mennard(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2017
She tried sha...at least she scored 3/10.
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 12, 2017
awesomet1:
A message to all of US!

Jesus is coming soon!
what of those that have died where are dey now... still in d underworld I guess... nobody will judged now until
Re: Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) by seangy4konji: 5:42pm On May 12, 2017
ohh boy d girl sabi shake dat small thing sha...good stuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.