Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes (1792 Views)

33 Classic Robert Mugabe Quotes To Commemorate His Resignation / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2017
Robert mugabe Famously called Africa’s oldest leader, he
was born in 1924 and assumed the office
of president in 1987 – more than three
decades ago.below are some of his funny and educative quotes

ROBERT MUGABE QUOTES ON RELATIONSHIP
AND LIFESTYLE:

1. Dear ladies, if your boyfriend didn’t wish
you a happy Mother’s Day or sing Sweet
Mother for you, you should stop
breastfeeding him.

2. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking
about inner beauty because men don’t walk
around with X-rays to see inner beauty.

3. If you have attended over 100 weddings
in your life and are still single, you are not
different from a canopy.

3 Likes

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2017
4. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father

1 Like

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
more.....
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
5. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a ‘girlfriend’.
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2017
6. Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining, because you are not an umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2017
7. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “your breasts”. It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! Repeat after me, OUR MILK!

2 Likes

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2017
8. It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

More...........
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2017
10. Men sucking lady’s breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady’s sucking men’s d*k is what baffles me. Where did they learn it from?
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2017
11. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.

1 Like

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2017
12. Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had s*x
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
more...
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
14. I stopped trusting ladies when my class three girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener with a mirror.

15. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a “broke” man who’s extremely good in bed.

1 Like

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2017
17. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever, because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2017
18. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts that will suffer the most.

19. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

More....
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2017
20. If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to schoolgirls, just buy your wife a school uniform.

21. It is every man’s dream to remove a woman’s pant one day but NOT when it’s on a drying line.
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by viver1: 10:32am On May 12, 2017
Mehn dat no. 7....
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2017
21. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

22. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re “private”.

more....
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2017
23. My dear ladies, please don’t buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick.

24. It’s better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2017
ROBERT MUGABE QUOTES ON GAY MARRIAGE:

26. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.

27. Even Satan wasn’t gay; he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. Say no to same-sex marriage.

More....

1 Like

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2017
28. Archbishop Tutu said it is nice to be gay, yet he has a wife, he should have begun by getting himself a man for a woman… When you are a bishop and cannot interpret the Bible, you should resign and give it to those who can. We will not compromise our tradition and tolerate homosexuality. We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no…I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.”

2 Likes

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by Punctual(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2017
ROBERT MUGABE QUOTES ON ALCOHOL INDULGENCE

33. Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

34. Don’t drink at all, don’t smoke, you must exercise and eat vegetables and fruit

1 Like

Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by StephenJobs(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2017
Lolzz
Re: Most Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes by 4rty(f): 4:08pm On May 12, 2017
No 7 cracked my ribs mehn.. grin

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think This Power Bike Will Cost / Let's Have Fun / How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.