Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

33 Classic Robert Mugabe Quotes To Commemorate His Resignation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 33 Classic Robert Mugabe Quotes To Commemorate His Resignation (3689 Views)

10 Wonderful Robert Mugabe Quotes That Will Make You Cheerful / 22 Ridiculously Entertaining Robert Mugabe Quotes That Are Too Funny It’s Unreal / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

33 Classic Robert Mugabe Quotes To Commemorate His Resignation by BuzzeeMo(m): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Finally, after 37 years, Robert Mugabe has stepped down from power as the Zimbabwe president at the ripe old age of 93! Should we celebrate or not? Well, that’s a matter of individual idiosyncrasies. But certainly, there were celebrations and jubilation all over Zimbabwe. Me, for one, I felt sad at first to see the back of Robert Mugabe, feeling who’s going to feed us with all these glorious and priceless quotes again?

Well, my fears were quickly quelled when the man himself, Robert Mugabe, decided to set the record straight with another classic quote in old Robert Mugabe fashion:

“I may have resigned from the presidency, but I will not resign from giving you quotes.”

Well, guys, who would have thought that? He’s not done yet. It turns out he really cares about making us have a laugh, isn’t it? Okay. We are in for some more Robert Mugabe quotes.
Classic Robert Mugabe Quotes We Will Live to Remember After His Resignation

1. If ugliness was electricity some people could have been power stations.

2. I wonder if your parents knows that a small p*nis doesn’t satisfy you.

3. It’s easy for your relatives to put money together to bury you but difficult to put money to help you reach your goals. This kind of witchcraft will keep Africa backwards.

4. Finally Zimbabwean students can answer this question in an exam. Who is the former president of Zimbabwe? Well, Robert Mugabe of course.

5. Only cowards wait for a man to reach 93 years of age before defeating him and celebrate his fall. I know I am a true African hero.

6. A boyfriend that wins an argument is an abusive boyfriend.

7. My brother, if you are not the one who bought that 20 inch Brazilian weave for her, please don’t do styles and positions that will have you pulling her hair. Please, don’t unnecessarily tax the sponsor by making him buy new weave every two weeks.

8. Some ladies always gossip about men with small d*cks…. my question is, did you know that a superstar cannot perform with one guitar in a big stadium? Check yourself first my sister.

9. I ruled Zimbabwe for 37 years and 7 months. Now let’s see what Psalms 37 vs 7 says…
Solomon was wise but he was brought down, by a woman. Samson was strong but he was brought down, by a woman. I, Robert Mugabe, was tough but was brought down by a woman. My advice to you is just be a conscious man, when you fall in love!

10. If your boyfriend is a breadwinner, my sister 90% chances are that his family won’t like you.

11. So I hear everyone in Zimbabwe is happy and celebrating. My question is who has been voting for me all these years? Someday you’ll see the reason why, there’s good in goodbye.

12. The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

13. Witchcraft is when you are dressed to kill and people decide to stay in their homes. You will even feel like going door to door in their houses asking stupid questions like “Hey did my sister come there?” for them to see your clothes.

14. Those who think heartbreak is painful.. Have you ever finished washing white clothes, spread it and then the rope cuts?

15. Every girl you date, you ask her this question: “Babe are you a virgin?” My brother, do you have a company that repairs virginity? Grow up.

16. After me, Arsene Wenger now becomes the longest serving dictator.

Continue readinghttps://buzzeemo.com/classic-robert-mugabe-quotes-commemorate-resignation/

Re: 33 Classic Robert Mugabe Quotes To Commemorate His Resignation by optional1(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
i love this

9. I ruled Zimbabwe for 37 years and 7 months. Now let’s see what Psalms 37 vs 7 says… Solomon was wise but he was brought down, by a woman. Samson was strong but he was brought down, by a woman.
I, Robert Mugabe, was tough but was brought down by a woman.
My advice to you is just be a conscious man, when you fall in love!

(1) (Reply)

Awww It Mindblowing Lalasticlacla And Ishilove Pose Together / Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformations (see PHOTOS) / Me, My Sister And Her Friends (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.