Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

King Elcapito And I - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / King Elcapito And I (1397 Views)

What Happened To My Friend's Dog And I / Ask Me For Any Pet You Want To Buy And I Will Help You Find It / I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Elcapito And I by Drajah(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2017
So after our normal morning walk the king( Elcapito ) and I decided to snap some pictures.... It was a great honor snapping with the king grin grin....#somuchlove #boerboellove.

1 Like

Re: King Elcapito And I by rumenase(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
super cool. where is your location?

1 Like

Re: King Elcapito And I by Drajah(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2017
rumenase:
super cool. where is your location?

Thanks bro!!
Lagos Badagry.
Re: King Elcapito And I by arixona: 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
for your mind,yu think say na u hold that black one,till wen it wants to leave,en go draw u tire..lovely dogs tho
Drajah:
So after our normal morning walk the king( Elcapito ) and I decided to snap some pictures.... It was a great honor snapping with the king grin grin....#somuchlove #boerboellove.

1 Like

Re: King Elcapito And I by Drajah(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2017
arixona:
for your mind,yu think say na u hold that black one,till wen it wants to leave,en go draw u tire..lovely dogs tho

grin grin no be small o...thanks

1 Like

Re: King Elcapito And I by Jibola77: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hi drajah. This your beast is out of this world. 08182463630. could you give me a call if your female whelps. ... El capitos kids. and do you have any other breeds? I noticed you had a Dalmatian a while back
Re: King Elcapito And I by doxarised(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Drajah:

King Elcapito ? where is his crown grin
lol 'better' dog
Re: King Elcapito And I by Scrooge(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Where is The king now?

(1) (Reply)

Snakes That Can Be Found In Nigeria / Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat / 3mnths Male Gsd Slant Back Prepare To Hit Ghana.with Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.