Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights (1352 Views)

Both Sex Top Notch Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale / I Have This Dog For Sale From South Africa I Want To Travel I Got It For 300k / Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by knyte(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Good day everyone, its been a while i made a post up here. We aee glad to inform you that we have lovely puppies at the moment. They are from thr combination o van heerden boer koos X Mudiaga Chioma. Puppies have a lovely blend of phenotype and temperament and proof can be shown.
Presently we still have 2females(one black and one brindle) and two males(one black and one brindle) for sale and we hope they go to desirable homes. For more information kindly contact HOK on 08078645882 via whatsapp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by knyte(m): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Dont you just love theit cuteness.. They are still available to suitable homes

Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by Ajanii(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Hello bro. Solid pups I must say. Heard about your pups from Digntea right from the first week they were born. Koos has a pretty solid gene. Happy sales mate
Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Beautiful dogs
Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by knyte(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=Ajanii post=62511412]Hello bro. Solid pups I must say. Heard about your pups from Digntea right from the first week they were born. Koos has a pretty solid gene. Happy sales mate
Thanks brother, we try to do the best we can and hope our products end up in good homes
Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by knyte(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Beautiful dogs
Thanks chief

1 Like

Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by okikiosibodu(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2017
My oga at the top, your canine comodores are really great, representing the high quality you portray. When "pepper rest" well well for my pocket, I go buy one Rottie from you. See you at the top
Gbogbo awon ti HOK!!!

Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by rumenase(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
okikiosibodu:
My oga at the top, your canine comodores are really great, representing the high quality you portray. When "pepper rest" well well for my pocket, I go buy one Rottie from you. See you at the top
Gbogbo awon ti HOK!!!

baba MI I hail o long time

1 Like

Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by knyte(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
okikiosibodu:
Gbogbo awon ti HOK!!!
I really do appreciate the lovely words brother, and yes we are definitely going to meet at the top#mybloodisblackandtan

1 Like

Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by okikiosibodu(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
rumenase:

baba MI I hail o long time
Oga MI sir, I hail O. You are not unnoticed. How you dey? Really long time no see. I have not been active in pet session like before again.. No canine to visit. Abi you get any canine friend(s) to introduce me too?
Re: Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights by knyte(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
We still have two brindle females available from this combo. Interested parties can hit me up asap

(1) (Reply)

You Can Rear A Wild Animal Up As A Pet(how True Is That) / Guaranteed Quality And Most Trusted Dog Dealer In Abuja / Alluring Confident Boerboel Puppies For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.