Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg (446 Views)

Help Me Interprete This Dream Please / Help Me Interprete, I Was Given Money By Pastor Adeboye / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg by TeamLeader(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2017
Morning y'all,

Pls overnight i had a dream that someone that i normally see but once in a while in my company beg me for money that he want to eat and i gave him the money.

Is it a bad one because a friend told me its bad that it has to do wit my finance.

Pls share yo experience so i'll kno how to tackle it because buhari no de around o. Thnx
Re: Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg by okonja(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2017
I'm coming pls
Re: Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg by TeamLeader(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2017
okonja:
I'm coming pls

Where yu de go now
Re: Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg by BlackDBagba: 11:51am On May 12, 2017
I believe in positivity and positive vibes.

You gave help to someone you barely see, I like to think that a stranger, someone you barely know will be the source of your financial breakthrough.

Your help is on the way.

Peace.
Re: Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg by TeamLeader(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2017
BlackDBagba:
I believe in positivity and positive vibes.

You gave help to someone you barely see, I like to think that a stranger, someone you barely know will be the source of your financial breakthrough.

Your help is on the way.

Peace.

Thnx man.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 19/05/2017) / How We Can Reconcile and Restore Our Lost Relationship with God / Ants: God’s Amazing Creatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.