Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Help Me Interprete This Dream Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Interprete This Dream Please (294 Views)

I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. / Please I Need Interpretation Of My Dream Please I I / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Interprete This Dream Please by TrollKiller(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
I had a dream....

I saw myself with a girl. A beautiful girl though I couldn't remember her face when I woke up

I felt so much love for this girl ehn.... The love was so intense and hard that I felt it when I woke up.

At the end of the dream. I hugged her and like cried because I was leaving or something and she was sad too.

When I woke up, I cried physical tears

I have never felt that kind of deep connection with a person before

Please what does this mean

Mind you we never had sex or kiss, all we did was hug and play, but I felt that we were a couple or something.

My spirit was so happy in that dream. I don't have gf or wife for over 0.5 years now, so I can't say its my relationship life
Re: Help Me Interprete This Dream Please by Eagleboney(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
It is either hallucination or probably a spiritual wife dilemma

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interprete This Dream Please by MannaFromHeaven(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Broski you get wife for heaven grin. Yorubas calls it Iyawo orùn.
Re: Help Me Interprete This Dream Please by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nah Loneliness dey worry u bro! Go find one babe. Abi which kind titanic dream be diz.

TrollKiller:
I had a dream....

I saw myself with a girl. A beautiful girl though I couldn't remember her face when I woke up

I felt so much love for this girl ehn.... The love was so intense and hard that I felt it when I woke up.

At the end of the dream. I hugged her and like cried because I was leaving or something and she was sad too.

When I woke up, I cried physical tears

I have never felt that kind of deep connection with a person before

Please what does this mean

Mind you we never had sex or kiss, all we did was hug and play, but I felt that we were a couple or something.

My spirit was so happy in that dream. I don't have gf or wife for over 0.5 years now, so I can't say its my relationship life

Re: Help Me Interprete This Dream Please by MegaPlayBoy: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
If this is true then you must suffer from loneliness bro and for a brief period something might have filled that void making your spirit happy and complete
Re: Help Me Interprete This Dream Please by rolly44: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Now this is the interpretation of ur dream, through the spirit of juda, joseph and daniel let me try, b4 i start, understand how dream works, some dreams ar parable, some ar opposite in meaning, and some ar direct in meaning, some dreams ar deep and some ar imagination and stress of the day replaying back, mind u, watch these time, from 9pm to 3am, u migth be given expositional dreams, 3am 5am, this period is wen u get deep dreams, revelations understanding, at this period, angels give genue message but at d former any spirit can interplay disguesing themselves. To ur dream, watch very well in the nearest time u wil meet a girl that will love u but u will not love her, but in the future she transform to ur desire and start dieing for her, or there is something u ar doing that has not paid u but in near time it will pay u, now at these two instances u almost gave up, or gave up on them but there comes a reconnection energy. Lastly,it can mean, spirit women is close to u, this can be goten thro masturbation,

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Musical Talent Hunt 2020 / Don’t Be More Muslim Than Muhammad – MURIC / I Have A Vision About What God Is Saying Through Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.