Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is (699 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) / Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is by krabbalogun: 11:53am On May 12, 2017
Nollywood veteran actor, Segun Arinze took to his Instagram page earlier today to celebrate his daughter, Renny as she turned 20, and the daughter who was obviously enraged dropped embarrassing comments pleading with her dad not to put up her photo next time. Renny paid no mind to the 51-year-old as she poured out her mind. She later deleted the comments from her Instagram handle@beingrenny.

http://www.talktalkfor9ja.com/2017/05/segun-arinze-wishes-his-20-year-old.html#more

Re: Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is by Davash222(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2017
Sounds like a product of a 'broken home'.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is by izzou(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2017
Davash222

Abeg unban me cry

I no go bet again sad

I need a little fvck to give. Who go borrow me abeg? cool
Re: Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is by gabinogem(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2017
Funny how people deceive themselves on social media.
Re: Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is by Davash222(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2017
izzou:
Davash222
Abeg unban me cry
I no go bet again sad

I need a little fvck to give. Who go borrow me abeg? cool
Lol. You've been forgiven.
Re: Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is by izzou(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2017
Davash222:

Lol.
You've been forgiven.

grin grin grin

Thanks baba cool
Re: Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is by Izzy002(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2017
Nah una sabi
Re: Segun Arinze Wishes His 20-year-old Daughter Happy Birthday And Her Response Is by wurdout: 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
This is the law of karma at play;

Segun Arinze and this same Anne humiliated Segun's father in 96 when they kicked him out of their house yelling at the old man to get out of their house just because the man was ill at the time and needed assistance from his own son!

The old man remembered this and cried on his deathbed

what goes around comes around. Now it is Segun's turn to suffer public disgrace!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities/ Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss Blasts Critic / Yoruba Actress Biodun Okeowo Flaunts Massive Hips In Fitted Dress / Moji Olaiya To Be Buried At Ikoyi Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.