Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa (748 Views)

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions / BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by GrandGarcon: 11:57am On May 12, 2017
I will not blame the Izon community for the destruction of properties of innocent Igbo people, just as it is WRONG to blame the whole Igbo community for the misdeeds and crimes of one Tochukwu, the thing is that the level of hunger, unemployment, misery, disillusionment, criminality, hopelessness and poverty in Nigeria, especially in the so called oil producing communities is damn so high that all it takes is a few CENTS to organize a huge riot, had it been that these boys that carried out this riot were employed, had hope for the future and were not living in abject poverty they CERTAINLY would not have done what they did, they would have allowed the authorities to fish out that Ignoble Bastard 1diot that killed the poor innocent girl, who at the end may even be from anywhere. What I am sure is that there are many Ijos that see themselves as Biafrans, during the rallies, I met a lot of Ijo indigens, even Asasri Dokubo, a paramount Ijo indigen is a well known Biafran, even one Tonye is a coordinator in IPOB, this riot I am sure was organized to keep on driving a wedge between brothers and sisters, using the killing of the girl as pretext. I won't be supprised to later discover that this whole thing was planned by Nigerian politicians, come on guys this is Nigeria, where an evil that is impossible in other places is common place. RIP my sister, to the Izon community, what has happend has happend, please find a place on your hearts to bear the loss, we commiserate with you, to the innocent girl, RIP, at the end we shall all die one day, and to the Igbo communities, please bear the loss, don't try to use prices as a revenge tool as some people who do not want the best for you are insinuating, we are all brothers and sisters NO MATTER what. Thank you.
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by limeta(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2017
Shame
I see goverment dark hands in all this.
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by GrandGarcon: 2:59pm On May 12, 2017
limeta:
Shame I see goverment dark hands in all this.
Yes, exactly!
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by Fx55(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2017
limeta:
Shame
I see goverment dark hands in all this.
There were no riots in Yenagoa. Have you seen any pictures to support all the media hullabaloo about the unfortunate incident in Yenagoa?
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by limeta(f): 4:38pm On May 12, 2017
Fx55:
There were no riots in Yenagoa. Have you seen any pictures to support all the media hullabaloo about the unfortunate incident in Yenagoa?

Government dark hands at work
Riot or no riot
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by Fx55(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2017
limeta:
Government dark hands at work
Riot or no riot
Of course we all know that. You can check my posts on this issue on other threads. There are dark hands trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. The purpose I'm still trying to figure out.
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by limeta(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2017
Fx55:
Of course we all know that. You can check my posts on this issue on other threads. There are dark hands trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. The purpose I'm still trying to figure out.

Purpose is division
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by Fx55(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2017
limeta:
Purpose is division
Coordinator faction or Vegetable faction.... Or both? Who would you think is the architect?
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by limeta(f): 5:13pm On May 12, 2017
Fx55:
Coordinator faction or Vegetable faction.... Or both? Who would you think is the architect?

Pastor is a good man but his on his own
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by myplaydiary: 5:14pm On May 12, 2017
Mr man, yes you the op get over your Ijaw/ipob bullcrap the earlier you start promoting an all igbo republic the better for biafra.

Stop embarrassing igbos.
Re: My Reactions To The Mayhem In Bayelsa by Fx55(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2017
limeta:
Pastor is a good man but his on his own
Coordinator is actually a very good man. I doubt if he's a divisive personality. I guess it's Vegetable faction as I've always suspected. They're quite good at the Divide and Rule tactics.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo,Ngige, Oshiomole, Fayemi, others Attend The Funeral of adeyinka Adebayo / Biafra Anniversary: Police Arrest 150 In Enugu, Calabar, Delta, Ebonyi / On The Presence Of Israeli War Criminal Netanyahu In West Africa:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.