Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (48619 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Quintuple: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
A member of the House of Representatives, Hon Idris Ahmed Maje, has insisted that politicians were behind the killings in Plateau State.

Speaking during plenary, Maje claimed he had evidence to prove that politicians were behind the many killings in the state.

The lawmaker, who represents Wase constituency in Plateau state, noted that he was aware that he was putting his life in danger by making the disclosure.

According to Maje, “I want to say this that the security men are not doing their work, they are the remote causes of this matter, whether we like it or not. I want to tell this House and Nigerians that about 300 people were trained in Israel, it’s there in our report, we gave it to the government to work on and find out those sponsoring them.

“Till today, nobody has been traced and these people are the ones who go about killing people. I’m giving you this and I’m willing to surrender this documents.

“A company in Plateau State did importation and about four containers were missing and when we traced as a committee what was in those containers, we were told that the containers were taken to the house of a politician. When we traced the name of the company it was a security company in Israel. They bought arms.

“We do not want to say the truth and this will continue to hunt and bedevil us. The truth of the matter is that there are some politicians behind this killings. I’m from Plateau State and I’m saying those behind this are politicians and I know I’m putting my life on the line by saying this, but I prefer to die and save others. I’m willing to surrender some of these documents.”

Watch video….

I am of the view that @MBuhari must go after everyone involved in the Jos killings either politically motivated or not.

However the confession by this Plateau State Rep member is worth considering. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoDDBrwVZ8A

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/05/plateau-killings-evidence-behind-attacks-reps-member-maje-video/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by veraponpo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is definitely not far from the truth.

Some evil politicians are behind these killings. My grouse with the Northerners and our brothers from the East is ' they always shield their kins and kits when they know they are doing evil'

Stop shielding them. Expose them on time. This is what they call intel ( intelligence). Community policing is always successful because the community will support the police by providing right information at the right time. But when the people that ought to expose the evil ones are the ones providing shelters for them, feeding them, etc how will the President in Abuja know who is perpetrating evil in Benue or Plateau?

Badoo was overwhelmed and overcome in Ikorodu when the police worked with the community members.

Stop our brother syndromme.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by madridguy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mention their names and let DSS take it up.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Quintuple: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
Mention their names and let DSS take it up.
It is the responsibility of the government to act. The report is already with the government

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hope the FG act fast about this.

Quintuple:

It is the responsibility of the government to act. The report is already with the government

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by BreakupNigeria: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!!

359 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by BreakupNigeria: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!
Modified***
For all those quoting me to say trash, except you are part of those perpetrating this evil in the middle belt, if not, then ask yourself these questions;
1. Why did buhari claim they were Libyan mercenaries trained by Ghadafi, later it changed to foreigners & CIA trying to destroy Nigeria. Afterwards, it became cattle rustlers, then again it turned to indigenes were the ones killing themselves, later they twisted it to Suswam, now is mercenaries being trained in Israel by politicians!! Can't you see that this is deliberate game plan to obfuscate the whole thing and live every one bamboozled and tired while the killings continue unabated??
2. If truely the killings are being perpetrated by all those they accuse, then ask yourself again; why are they saying that indigenes must surrender their lands for them to remain alive?? Like seriously, are they now saying that Nigerians should surrender their lands to Libyans for them not to be killed!?

3. Are these terrorists ghosts? If not, then why is it so difficult for them to be arrested?? Why is it so difficult for them to organize serious search and mop-up of the fulani settlements despite intelligence reports that there arms in such places??

4. Why are the killings only taken place in Christian parts of the North?

5. Ask yourself, if these terrorists are Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws, Tivs, Verona etc won't the government have declared Python dance, crocodile smile and other idiotic nomenclatures they use when sending the soldiers to attack them. Now why is the case different now despite the fact that hundreds of people are being killed by fulani herdsmen on a daily?? Is it because they are fulani??

6. Why is the government using state resources to support and finance a private business??

You all should think critically and ask questions, a lot of evil is going on and nobody is challenging it!!!

295 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by SLAPMUMU: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nonsense and ingredient,you are from Pateau state.Wase lg to be precise who has an emir as the chief of the town,

Those of us who reside in plateau especially the hostile area know that herdsmen have been terrorizing defenseless Berom,Bokkos axis right from time.

it shall never be well with the ass-licking governor 33.who chose to please the Hausas and Fulani in that state.

Some of us really missed baba Jang.
if you know, you know.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
only a slowpoke will beleive this rubbish.Even Femi Adesina the mouth piece of terrorists wil disagree with you

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Quintuple: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues.
You have to start thinking rationally and call a spade a spade.
This is an inquest that took place in the last administration and no any action taken till date.
Does twisting and changing in narration started with GEJ?
You mean there was Islamization agenda under GEJ?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Quintuple: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
SLAPMUMU:
Nonsense and ingredient,you are from Pateau state.Wase lg to be precise who has an emir as the chief of the town,

Those of us who reside in plateau especially the hostile area know that herdsmen have been terrorizing defenseless Berom,Bokkos axis right from time.
Those people living in those Jos equally knows that there is an agenda by the natives(beroms) to exterminate whoever that is a Muslim

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by SLAPMUMU: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Quintuple:
Those people living in those Jos equally knows that there is an agenda by the natives(beroms) to exterminate whoever that is a Muslim

Oga,Berom are peace loving people who gave out their lands to these monsters,but the herdsmen carelessly allow their cows to destroy their farm products. if you are in position what would you do? i think you will stop them from grazing in ur farm.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by anibirelawal(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by FriendNG: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
I see some idiots are angry because the man is exposing their evil agenda.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nonesense. OK let's give this idiot a benefit of doubt but I have some questions.

1) Has he known more than Buhari that told us that they are from Libya?

2) Has he known more than the security chief that asked Benue to abolish open grazing ban to stop the killings?

3) Has he known more than Femi Adesina that told us to chose death or relinquish our land for ranching?

4) Has he known more than the Miyeti Allah chairman that told us the killing is in revenge for killed cows?

5) Are they the same herdsmen that El Rufai is paying not to kill?

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by CriticMaestro: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Militias trained in Israel? Very funny
Israel has no relationship with herdsmen stewpid cow

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by HeGeMon(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
My brother we know, let those Buhari people keep twisting their plots. The international community is watching.
SLAPMUMU:

it shall never be well with the ass-licking governor 33.who chose to please the Hausas and Fulani in that state.

Some of us really missed baba Jang.
if you know, you know.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by positivelord: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bunch of idiots...its no longer Gaddaffi-trained boys its now Israeli-trained militias....of course all can guess the politician behind "give Fulani Herdsmen your ancestral land or die"

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Ojiofor: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
They that killed have claimed responsibility why making excuses for terrorist?

No be only Israel trained the herdsmen even na Vatican supply them weapons
Nonsense.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by SalamRushdie: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by OBAGADAFFI: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
sad
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Mylove55(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
By thief danjuma and thief obj.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Mylove55(f): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
SLAPMUMU:

Oga,Berom are peace loving people who gave out their lands to these monsters,but the herdsmen carelessly allow their cows to destroy their farm products. if you are in position what would you do? i think you will stop them from grazing in ur farm.
cattle rustlers are peace loving.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by phase1: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Abokki wan fool people wey get sense pass am.

cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by RZArecta2(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why are these people beating about the bush always, arrest the first set of terrorists who claim responsibility for the mayhem ie Miyetti Allah while you continue investigations. Nigerians are funny people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by pauljumbo: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is the main reason why buhari must go home

You know the politicians you can’t use federal might to arrest them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by crispus09(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
a president that can not secure border of his nation deserve to be impeached not to talk seeking for 2nd term in office, bubu must go or suffer same fate as his mentor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
...the man didn't say anything until he mentioned the names of the politicians. If not, I will see at as one of those 'blame imaginary politicians' for everything. A sign of a weak government.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by saaron(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Terrorist at the corridors of power have recruited another fellow terrorist to continue the narrative that politicians are the ones behind plateau genocide. Since politics is everything to them, changing narratives grilled with lies about the real cause of genocide in middle belt is what Terrorist/murderers do hide their demonic agenda and confuse people. All of a sudden its no longer climate change or herdsmen from Libya. Its no longer anti open grazing law (According to Buratai and IG of Police) or 300 slaughtered cows. It's hitmen from Israel.
Let's see how the terrorist govt will solve "Plateau Genocide" with Grazing Colonies for terrorist herdsmen from Israel.

They are not even smart enough to come up with a reasonable figure. They had to stick to "300" hitmen from Israel. The original figure Miyetti Allah terrorist used to justify plateau massacre over slaughtered cows.

Bloody terrorist.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by saaron(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!
Well articulated.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.