Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me (775 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Welcome To 2014 / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by tonia4luv(f): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2007
just joined the site,i hope i will get to meet friends who would put me through.
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by HISTY(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2007
well i think am in a position to say welcome to you.

just joined some couple of days back
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by HISTY(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2007
well i think am in a position to say welcome to you.

just joined some couple of days back

expecting to meet friends here as well
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by boyalinco: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2007
kaabo,saanu,bienvenue,wekume,wellcome grin to nairaland,try not to get too addicted though.
i don't know why people/old members sometimes ignore  newmembers that want to b welcomed,its not too much of an effort,welcome once again
ps while i was typing this histy replied,thanks wink
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by HISTY(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2007
boyalinco thanks for your effort
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by Free(f): 3:26am On Jan 29, 2007
welcme grin
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by cyberangel(m): 3:38am On Jan 29, 2007
smiley welcome smiley
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by HISTY(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2007
welcome chap
where is fremont located
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by agnesoseka: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2007
welcome!
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by ikhideman(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2007
Hi, i'm new here, just joined yesterday. would be glad to make new aquaintances. I'm awaiting my youth service posting(Batch A). Any corpers recruitment test apart from the already written ones
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by ukoma(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2007
hello everyone,
    This is my first post and I want someone to give me a nice welcome.
I am a Nigerian schooling in Malaysia and I have been reading your comments,contirbutions and events in nairaland and I must say,you all are wonderful and I am proud to be a Nigerian.
   Because of this,I decided to join naraland to post comments also and to discuss issues with you too.thanks to you all and thanks to nairaland.
WELLDONE NAIRALANDERS.
WELLDONE NAIRALAND.COM
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by jbuoy(m): 3:17am On Mar 04, 2007
U are higly WELCOME.Have a real nice time here on nairaland,and hope u do spend the naira too! wink
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by femi6(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2007
you guys are all welcome.hope u are gonna have more fun in here smiley
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by Papashira(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hiii to you, you are very much welcome. i m also a new member, i hope to have a nice time with you all.
love y'all, cheesy undecided
Re: I Need Some One To Say Welcome To Me by iice(f): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2007
Welcome all and have fun

(1) (Reply)

I Need A True Love / Kolo Mental? / The Most Annoying Topice U've Ever Read On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.