Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Most Annoying Topice U've Ever Read On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Annoying Topice U've Ever Read On Nairaland (771 Views)

What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? / Nominate The Most Annoying & Weirdest Nairalander U've Ever Come Across.. / Craziest Tin U've Ever Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Topice U've Ever Read On Nairaland by IderaN(f): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2007
some posters send some annoying topic that makes you want to bring them out of the computer and give them a very good spanking, some even go to the extent of LYING!!!

For me, the one i read was about a guy that told his girlfriend to UnCloth for him because he does not want to have sex with her, he only wants to admire the angel the Lord sent him, very stupid and annoying and funny too when i read the reply he got grin grin grin grin

so fellas wot is the topic u've read so far on Nairaland that can be considered stupid? grin grin grin
Re: The Most Annoying Topice U've Ever Read On Nairaland by Busta(f): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2007
The list is forever endless
Re: The Most Annoying Topice U've Ever Read On Nairaland by gailnaba(f): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2008
everyone has a right to stupidity, its the beginning of creativity

(1) (Reply)

Make It Rain Party @ K's Place On The 14th Of August '08. / You Can Get There / Is Christmas Is Dead In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.