Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues (28499 Views)

"You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by sugarbelly: 12:58pm On May 12, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_VNpUj8jX/?taken-by=lizzyanjorin

Actress Liz Anjorin has called out on those above 30, single and never married before. She was of the opinion that they need MFM deliverance if they are above 30, single, never married before and taking sides in marital issues. Read her writeup below

If you are above 30 and you are still single and haven't taste marriage before and you are taking side in Marital issues, my dear you need MFM deliverance.
Do you pray for your Uncle/Brother/Father to spend all his life in prison because of Marital issues or will you pray for your sister/mother to die in the hand of any man.. Before we kill domestic violence, let's kill the domestic animal in us.. some of us cannot even tolerate our house help, Inlaws even our own family not to talk of our life partner‎
Note, we are all ANIMAL because some of us cannot even yield to our parent advice/corrections. Let your relationship that bring evil, sadness and didn't add any value to your life between your husband/wife/family even your parent END in PEACE not in PIECES.. I won't stand by anybody, I stand by peace.. I will be glad if Government can enforce 6months counselling on Marital Affairs‎ before any Marriage.. A broke husband/boy friend is not different from a mad man in ARO(Psychiatric). A broke man is an evil to himself and a demanding wife/girl friend is a witch in disguise‎ believe it or leave it.. Don't forget 07-07-17 is Owo Nairabet Movie Premiere @Ruby Gardens Event Centre Lekki 4th Roundabout.. #saynotodomesticviolence #killthedomesticanimalinyou #owonairabet #whitedragon #ladyofsubstance #ceo #GOE #smallgirlwithbiggestGod‎ #stopjealousgang #stopjealous‎‎‎ #owonairabet07-07-17 #saynotowrongjudgement #fightforyouright

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/actress-liz-anjorin-has-called-out-on.html

lalasticlala

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by sugarbelly: 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
her opinion

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Davash222(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2017
The irony is, Singles gives best marital advice.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Khd95(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2017
hmmmm I think she made sense, small

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by mexxmoney: 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
I don't give a........what is the name of that thing that we usually don't give on nairaland?

17 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by MysteriousAnn(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2017
She has a point. Single ladies who can't even have a lasting relationship with their parents and siblings, will be giving a married woman of 15 years advice. undecided Not their fault, If not for morons that take their relationship issues to the public.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by ominilongest(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
I don't give a........what is the name of that thing that we usually don't give on nairaland?
shey Bleep?

15 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE?!!? Yeah i think so.

There are many people who are unmarried because they respect marriage, know the sacrifices that it takes to be happily married , and/or how to KEEP being happily married, AND they fully well know they don't have it in them. That makes them more suited to give advises than any foolish person who think marriage is just:"signing on the dotted line, and you are good to go"

22 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Naughtytboy: 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
Liz Benson i always respect u but here in naija

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2017
When u copy western culture anyhow it will only lead to d degradation of marriage over time. Pple are now getting married cos os sex, food, family and societal pressures etc. At d end na doom and sadness. Epele

7 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by cosby02(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2017
U try well well

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by verygudbadguy(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2017
mexxmoney:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 12, 2017
sugarbelly:

If you are above 30 and you are still single and haven't taste marriage before and you are taking side in Marital issues, my dear you need MFM deliverance.
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by 2shure: 3:16pm On May 12, 2017
Bich u aint humble
Bich u in trouble

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by BUSHHUNTER: 3:16pm On May 12, 2017
Abeg wu get Android charger?

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Otradearena: 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
Okay Lizzy
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by emeijeh(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
Who is she?
We don't know Liz what again? here in Madagascar

See as face dey shine like sun, leg come black like blackface rastaman face

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by NabeelAbu: 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
I better use my time for better things. Mtcheeeeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by botad(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
What is she saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by SmartMugu: 3:18pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE?!!? Yeah i think so.

There are many people who are unmarried because they respect marriage, know the sacrifices that it takes to be happily married , and/or how to KEEP being happily married, AND they fully well know they don't have it in them. That makes them more suited to give advises than any foolish person who think marriage is just:"signing on the dotted line, and you are good to go"

Yup.
Marriage ain't no joke, so I don't blame people taking their time to find the right person or just outrightly deciding to be single. After spending time to find the 'right' person, the 'right' person may end up having the wrong in-laws or friends and their tiny voices can take you back where you started from - learning a new version of your spouse all over again - that's if it's worth it at all to learn one person any longer when you can just move on to someone else that can make their own decisions without external influences.
I think the western culture is gradually infiltrating Nigeria in that area, that's why people talk about divorce here and there.

Typical marriages in the US let's the bride and groom sign about 3 or 4 pages of paper, for better and for worst things. A divorce on same marriage will require you signing about 43 pages of paper on same topic! You see questions like "Who is authorized to have the kids on Christmas day?", "Who will be paying for their healthcare", etc. Thats when people realise they were scammed all along. Is it by force to marry and stay married?

I know someone that married a lady in the US and three months later, they weren't getting along and they decided to divorce each other. In court, she claimed she got used to the expensive lifestyle the guy exposed her to and she will not be able to bear life without him anymore. Divorce judge ordered the guy to pay her $500 per month for the next 5 years! Dude is still dealing with the payments, for just saying "I do", signing some papers with a girl and staying with her for just 3 months? No kids. To the girl, onto the next one. Marrying people for just a tiny bit of time is her means of income. Her first husband pays her on same grounds, my dude doing same. That can't happen in Nigeria, the judicial system isn't even together yet. With the Internet age, just watch that nonsense get to Africa.

So, who blames those that prefer having just baby mamas and baby daddies? Nobody is signing no papers, properties don't have to be shared, joint custody of kids, hire a cook if you need someone that can cook, get a mister or a mistress if you need someone in za oza room, no need getting all upset over one spouse's actions, no in-law headaches. Abeg.

26 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Pavore9: 3:18pm On May 12, 2017
MFM don suffer! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Sabo3: 3:18pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by dottyeah(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2017
Yellow face, black leg,

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Rastamann: 3:18pm On May 12, 2017
Who is she?
Is she married?
Is she not above 30yrs old?
#justasking#

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by saxtaiwo: 3:18pm On May 12, 2017
We have heard you, thanks all the way
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by billionman: 3:19pm On May 12, 2017
Though i don't know who she is, she might be right with some of her opinions. E.g broke boyfriend/husband and nagging wife.

There are so many mysteries about marriage!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Benekruku(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Very true!

Wetin dem old mama sabi about marital life!

May be they read about it
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by IrradiatoR: 3:20pm On May 12, 2017
Davash222:
The irony is, Singles gives best marital advice.

simply put they are who Yoruba refer to as "enu dun rofó"

8 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Lemonade01(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2017
Biatch is spot on!grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 12, 2017
F
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Moreoffaith(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2017
NICE ONE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive / Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.