Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive (28492 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by iykofias(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls remeber his account details are: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA -1015075120. He says he has about 8 weeks to stay alive except he undergoes the operation.

What is the state of your health?
The state where we are is the state we actually need a transplant. When early diagnosis was done it was just a case of Renal Infection. Right now, the two kidneys are gone,but we a running dialysis at the moment.

When did you observe that you have this illness?
It was two years ago, but it was not depreciated to this level. Then it was a gradual process. it was just like a doctor’s prescription to control your blood pressure level. we did all that , but having off and on experience until it got to this stage.

What would you attribute to this ailment?
Most time people tend to atribute kidney problem to drunkenness or smoking. I was told that it doesn’t have anything to do with that, because as much as i drink and smoke then, it was casual drinking. maybe, they offer you a bottle of drink and all that, not that i have to drink 15 bottles or drink all through the day.

How much do you need for a transplant?
For transplant itself, it varies, because the procedure is $25000. The whole process of the treatment from pre-process,transplanting and post-transplanting will cost about $100,000. I(n two years i have spent up to five million which i have been trying to maintain myself. that is why it has been kept secret.

When are you going for the transplant?
God willing, i have like 8 to 10 weeks more to get it done. It’s strange, i still walk around a little. I can’t eat much again, N20 rice is even enough. I trust God and Nigerians for their financial assistance.

Source:http://www.ngtrends.com/2013/06/i-have-only-8-weeks-to-survive-ojb-jezreel-read-interview/#sthash.HFAvyz9G.uxfs

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by javipee: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
At last cheesy grin

BACK TO TOPIC: I feel for this guy cry cry

i really loved his songs back den:
1. Searching
2. Beautiful as you are

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by omoodeogere(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
EYAH

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by ffo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
it is well with him.God will see him thru
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by valdes00(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
God will see u tru, brother
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Mopolchi: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na God im be to give himself eight weeks to live. I no like am. Make im instead pray make God heal am.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by olenime(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
ABEG GO BARB YOUR HAIR NOW...

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
I'm never taking beer and red wine ever again cry

from now on, I'll stick to vodka and scotch cry cry

5 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oh damn n I thought I saw OBJ for a sec

6 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Egbagirl(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Erm so those in the entertainment industry can't raise N16 000 000?? Hmmm not even organizing fundraising concerts? Didnt Dbanj hold a concert the other day? He could have included a fundraising as well...

Hmmm na wa o.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by ajbest(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
wish u well. 4doz of us who have Nuffin 2offer, our prayers will be offered continuously until ur miracle comes 2pass. al d best.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
That is human report? But the report of God says that OJB shall live and
not die to fulfill the purpose of God on earth.

21 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by omoteedocemo: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
May d Lord heal u completely
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by TriLah(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
omoodeogere: EYAH
I Sorry 4 u o
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by sakaguchi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
All this our yeye musicians cannot help him now abi, na to dey sing about how them dey spend 10million in a week,
pity!!!!!!!
They are all waiting for OJB to die so that they will write TRIBUTE songs for him. God pass all of Una!!! SMH...

7 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by tomakint: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
..you gotta live and learn

Moral of OJB's Story: Lessen your cigarette smoking and alcohol intake and if possible within you, try to Abstain totally from this killing habit!

OJB, I wish you soonest recovery and a successful operation because I believed within me that, YOU SHALL NOT DIE! cool

5 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
that Girl or Woman that was discoverd and reported on NL to av 5 kidneys; let them meet her to donate one for him now.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by mcevans1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
I pray this message speeds up the process of donations to help him recover. The Lord Is Your Strength OJB.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by WIZGUY69(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
cryi will see wat i can do sha!! If business move well 2day!!

4 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by verbes007: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Where are the politicians?

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by cyril83(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
8 weeks is long na besides what exactly does this igbo smoker need? veronica on wap tv said he doesn't need our money that he only needs kidney and you are here displaying acct details.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Ladybianca(f): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
The lord almighty in his infinite mercy, will surely provide and see u through this hard times......Amen

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Hayolad(f): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
God will look at your gospel beginning and heal you... financial assistance will come my broda...don't get dismayed.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by kreamidiva(f): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
God pls do not allow this man to die IJN.Amen

My SIL is currently on dialysis in U.K so i know what it is to be in this situation. May God grant u divine healing that He granted Ngozi Nwosu and send divine helpers ur way IJN.Amen

Can't Fashola or his state governor help him?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
Egba girl: Erm so those in the entertainment industry can't raise N16 000 000?? Hmmm not even organizing fundraising concerts? Didnt Dbanj hold a concert the other day? He could have included a fundraising as well...

Hmmm na wa o.

Really sad and you called all these ones, Celeb?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by wheesin(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
eyah...sorry i wish 5 naira would be enough

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by WIZGUY69(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?

73 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Jumanji The Next Level (2019) [HD+ENGLISH] / Adaeze Yobo, Her Son And Mum In Adorable Photos / Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.