Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. (4929 Views)

Starting A Polythene Bag Factory / What You Need To Know Before Setting Up A Garri Factory / Benefit Of Setting Up Online Store For Your Small Busines (e-commerce) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. by commyhot: 1:17pm On May 12, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, please will appreciate if anyone has an idea of setting up a cellophane factory(not a very big one though) for starters. What machines and their cost. It's my very first post here, so I will very glad if it will be taken to front page for more people to share their ideas. Mods over to u guys.
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. by adescopy(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2017
Poly bag is a good investment but you have to do your research very well before going into it. The best thing to do if you can afford it is to go for new extruder either Korea or China and cutting and sealing machine but if not, you can go for a fairly used Korea extruder not China but dont go for a used cutting machine because your profit most time depend from what you can get out of the cutting machine and not extruder most especially if you are going to be producing black poly or carrier bags. punching machine is also need and at least a two colour printer if you want to produce poly bag and pure water nylon. Please be weary of the so call engineers when you are going for fairly use for the may help you buy scrap machine all they want is your money. As for the price you can use goggle or search for Korean machine company in Nigeria their machine maybe costly but they are better than china and pls dont go for Taiwan most are outdated and repair work may be difficult. Wish you the best

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. by adescopy(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2017
Poly bag production is a good investment but you have to do your research very well before going into it. The best thing to do if you can afford it is to go for new extruder either Korea or China and cutting and sealing machine but if not, you can go for a fairly used Korea extruder not China but dont go for a used cutting machine because your profit most time depend from what you can get out of the cutting machine and not extruder, most especially if you are going to be producing black poly or carrier bags. punching machine is also need and at least a two colour printer if you want to produce poly bag and pure water nylon. Please be weary of the so call engineers when you are going for fairly use for they may help you in getting scrap machines; all they want is your money. As for the price you can use goggle or search for Korean machine company in Nigeria their machine may be costly but they are better than china and pls dont go for Taiwan-most are outdated and repair work may be difficult. Wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. by commyhot: 11:08am On May 15, 2017
adescopy:
Poly bag is a good investment but you have to do your research very well before going into it. The best thing to do if you can afford it is to go for new extruder either Korea or China and cutting and sealing machine but if not, you can go for a fairly used Korea extruder not China but dont go for a used cutting machine because your profit most time depend from what you can get out of the cutting machine and not extruder most especially if you are going to be producing black poly or carrier bags. punching machine is also need and at least a two colour printer if you want to produce poly bag and pure water nylon. Please be weary of the so call engineers when you are going for fairly use for the may help you buy scrap machine all they want is your money. As for the price you can use goggle or search for Korean machine company in Nigeria their machine maybe costly but they are better than china and pls dont go for Taiwan most are outdated and repair work may be difficult. Wish you the best
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. by Adeyemi80: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2017
commyhot:
Thanks
l love your write up but don't condemn any machine Korean, China , Taiwan, Indian are all good machines if maintain properly, Not all starters can afford to buy new machine, even the big names in nylon companies today many of started them started with used machines in my company we have Taiwan, Korean India and Korea machines and we enjoy all.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. by minexpo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is this thread still running. ..?.I have cellophane machine for sale....quote me if interested. .location :Delta

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies / What Does 50kobo Share At 12 Naira Per Share Mean In Simple English / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.