Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

New Music By Seyi Shay – Weekend Vibes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Music By Seyi Shay – Weekend Vibes (275 Views)

Larry Gaaga: “I Started Music By Managing Vector, I Was 2face's Bestman” / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music By Seyi Shay – Weekend Vibes by loudblogger(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
Seyi Shay drops a new track titled, Weekend Vibes. Following the success of her new hit song ‘Yolo Yolo‘, the Nigerian singer and songwriter has released another banging tune.

Produced by Kriz Beatz, the song is nothing like Seyi Shay has ever released before and this puts her in a league of her own. Whipping up magic while experimenting with different sounds thereby letting us in on how versatile she is. Femi Leye lends his guitar playing throughout the record which gives this club record ‘that live feel’

Between the exceptional video of Yolo Yolo, her brand new endorsement with phone brand, Gionee, and this new sound from her; it seems like 2017 is going to be an amazing year for the singer.

DOWNLOAD mp3 Seyi Shay –Weekend Vibes

(1) (Reply)

Idps To Benefit From 2baba's Single Hold My Hand Profits / Reekado Banks Discloses What Will Kill Him (video) / [music] Mrroy - "Yours" (prod By Adooc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.