Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed (853 Views)

How Do I Know My Domain Has Been Barned Help!!!! / I Want To Sell My Domain Name! / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by ourkobo: 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
please webmasters,
I've been trying to pay and upgrade my host to a higher package,
but due to the CBN restrictions, I've not been able to do so, and time is not on my side.

even PayPal (connected to my bank) isn't paying too
please how do I do this,

help
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by Afam4eva(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
Tell us the company that you're hosting with and their methods of payment...

While you're at it, one thing you can do is to get a domicillary account and request for a debit card. That should work.

Since you're in a hurry, you could either have someone pay for you while you repay them in naira or move your website to a Nigerian host for now until you resolve the payment issue.
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by ourkobo: 3:35pm On May 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Tell us the company that you're hosting with and their methods of payment...

While you're at it, one thing you can do is to get a domicillary account and request for a debit card. That should work.

Since you're in a hurry, you could either have someone pay for you while you repay them in naira or move your website to a Nigerian host for now until you resolve the payment issue.

thanks alot.
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by lakes99: 4:07pm On May 12, 2017
which of the webhost company r you talking abt
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by ourkobo: 4:57pm On May 12, 2017
lakes99:
which of the webhost company r you talking abt

name cheap
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by NaijaDays(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2017
ourkobo:
please webmasters,
but due to the CBN restrictions, I've not been able to do so, and time is not on my side.

please how do I do this,

help

Hello,
Since you are paying in dollars, why not sign up for a payoneer mastercard,
The card will be shipped to a post office address for you or any mailbox that functions well and if you are in a hurry you can just call me on 09059565936, i will help you pay with my payoneer US MasterCard and you pay me back in naira.
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by ourkobo: 5:55pm On May 12, 2017
NaijaDays:

Hello,
Since you are paying in dollars, why not sign up for a payoneer mastercard,
The card will be shipped to a post office address for you or any mailbox that functions well and if you are in a hurry you can just call me on 09059565936, i will help you pay with my payoneer US MasterCard and you pay me back in naira.

how can I fund the payoneer card?
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by lakes99: 6:04pm On May 12, 2017
ourkobo:

name cheap

Thought It`s godaddy. Wud av said I still paid for a domain with my debit card last wik
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by Julius2214(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2017
Your best bet is to open a dom account and request for a dollar card as someone have said above, but since it'll take time just have someone do the payment for you. I can help you pay with my dollar card or PayPal account
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by Julius2214(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2017
lakes99:

Thought It`s godaddy. Wud av said I still paid for a domain with my debit card last wik

Which bank?
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by lakes99: 7:35pm On May 12, 2017
Julius2214:

Which bank?
Gtbank
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by Julius2214(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2017
lakes99:

Gtbank
I use it too, I don't know it still works with godaddy.
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by Aawazeeri: 9:26pm On May 12, 2017
ourkobo:
please webmasters,

please how do I do this,

help

Use USA PayPal
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by Aawazeeri: 9:27pm On May 12, 2017
Contact me if you need one

Re: How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed by Lordsurh: 7:03am On May 13, 2017
You need to use a virtual card at https://getbarter.co/ they are working with flutterwave to allow Africans make international payment easily.
ourkobo:
please webmasters,

please how do I do this,

help

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Redesign My Blog? Let's Discuss Business / Sold / An Opportunity To Learn Web Design, Blogging, Plus Other Internet Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.