Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Is This An Original Charger? (photo) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This An Original Charger? (photo) (7108 Views)

Is Buying An Original Power Bank Really Worth It? / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / How To Identify An Original Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by sod09(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
no upload it
savage grin

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Teophilus96(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
what is the output of the itel charger

1.0 Ampere
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Teophilus96(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
my charger output is 5v - 2A
The second one is fast charger with output of 9v - 1.67

Wow I see, d second charger seems better than mine.
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2017
Teophilus96:

Wow I see, d second charger seems better than mine.
both of them are better than your charger by far and they are both original charger
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2017
Teophilus96:

1.0 Ampere
follow come doesn't make it original
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2017
Teophilus96:

1.0 Ampere
the output is 500ma
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Teophilus96(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
follow come doesn't make it original

What I meant by follow-come is that it came in packet with d phone
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2017
Teophilus96:

What I meant by follow-come is that it came in packet with d phone
some charges that comes with pack is still fake, coming with pack don't make it came with good quality
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Teophilus96(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
some charges that comes with pack is still fake, coming with pack don't make it came with good quality

I thought otherwise.
Thanks a lot for your knowledge.

I think the charger is a fake one.
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by chukzyfcbb: 11:36am On May 13, 2017
Teophilus96:

Check this out
I tried using a follow-come charger for Itel 1516plus (This charger is meant to charge the battery of5000mAh)
And this are the screenshots of the results.

The highest is 310 mA after waiting for some time.

u
maybe later I will post my own screenshot. my infinix charger(follow come) is rated output 5v 1.5A and whenever I open the app and charge my fone with that charger, what appears on that app is between 1550ma to 1570ma. So I know my charger is confirm

That Itel charger u used, u didn't state the rated output written on the charger.
although the wire(cord) of the charger could be weak that's me guessing on how old the charger is or it could as well not be original.
however u may want to experiment with different other follow come chargers. No harm in trying

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Mustack: 12:21pm On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
this is the kind of charger I want..
pls snap and send the pics I beg.
also are you using the 9v - 1.67 A to charge the same phone with 5v - 2A?
my battery level is 3000_3100mAh
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Mustack: 12:32pm On May 13, 2017
another example to let you understand how this things works
eg, using okada to puch Toyota car, instead of using power bike to push Toyota car
I hope the logic is simple and explainable

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Beejayx: 1:19pm On May 13, 2017
Good to know oo
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2017
Mustack:

this is the kind of charger I want..
pls snap and send the pics I beg.
also are you using the 9v - 1.67 A to charge the same phone with 5v - 2A?
my battery level is 3000_3100mAh
As AUKEY ,CRDC 18W Fast USB Charger Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 / QC2.0 Compatible Phone Charger for iPhone 7 6S Samsung Xiaomi LG
http://s.aliexpress.com/Qz6jYzEz
(from AliExpress Android)

Go for this charger

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Mustack: 2:50pm On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
As AUKEY ,CRDC 18W Fast USB Charger Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 / QC2.0 Compatible Phone Charger for iPhone 7 6S Samsung Xiaomi LG
http://s.aliexpress.com/Qz6jYzEz
(from AliExpress Android)

Go for this charger
how much did you order for it + delivery?
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2017
Mustack:

how much did you order for it + delivery?
the delivery is free, but the charger cost #3,600 with gtbank a little less than that with access bank, 2,850 with uba and am not using the charger because I already two good chargers
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by jaymichael(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2017
Teophilus96:

ok
I bought the charger for #1,200
it charges my phone quite faster than all my previous chargers tho
If the charger charges your phone fast, you have nothing to worry about. These Ampere apps don't work for all devices. The readings might be wrong for some devices. The same Ampere and charger tester apps that shows accurate readings on my former gionee m3mini also reads discharging whenever I plug the same charge to my tablet. The same charge will display like 1946ma immediately I plug it to my current hot 4 lite it, the reading will start dropping till it gets to 0MA despite the fact that it is charging and gaining Power.

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by sheylarhh(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
abeg which charger b dis?
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by jaymichael(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
the delivery is free, but the charger cost #3,600 with gtbank a little less than that with access bank, 2,850 with uba and am not using the charger because I already two good chargers
Please how long did the delivery take and how did you receive your package, is it trough the post office? I ordered something on Aliexpress too with free shipping via china Post ordinary small packet plus. Tracking isn't showing anything again and I don't know if it has arrived Nigeria and how to retrieve my package.
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Teophilus96(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2017
jaymichael:
If the charger charges your phone fast, you have nothing to worry about. These Ampere apps don't work for all devices. The readings might be wrong for some devices. The same Ampere and charger tester apps that shows accurate readings on my former gionee m3mini also reads discharging whenever I plug the same charge to my tablet. The same charge will display like 1946ma immediately I plug it to my current hot 4 lite it, the reading will start dropping till it gets to 0MA despite the fact that it is charging and gaining Power.

You're on point Bro.It could b from d app.
I can't still believe that that charger is fake.Not at all because it's okay based on my evaluation so far.
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by deewon56: 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
Teophilus96:

you don't understand me.

I used another charger( follow-come Itel 1516plus charger) on the same phone and the result using the ampere app is what you see in the pics above.
It was not the same Griffin Charger I used.

I believe you understand?
chai that Itel 1516plus chager naw poo I use it charge my itel 1516plus it takes 8hrs to charge 100% from zero, I they look up to new charger to use for 5000mah

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by deewon56: 5:58pm On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
pls screen shot your charger pls it will be useful for me ,while using the ampere app it never increase it stuck to 0mA when using the itel charger and also if I disconect it ,it doesn't read it stick to 0mA,make u help me ooo

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by deewon56: 6:23pm On May 13, 2017
it never read decreasing when not charging pls help

Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Teophilus96(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2017
deewon56:
chai that Itel 1516plus chager naw poo I use it charge my itel 1516plus it takes 8hrs to charge 100% from zero, I they look up to new charger to use for 5000mah

Its poo truely
only Itel knows why such a charger should b used for a 5000mah battery.
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2017
jaymichael:
Please how long did the delivery take and how did you receive your package, is it trough the post office? I ordered something on Aliexpress too with free shipping via china Post ordinary small packet plus. Tracking isn't showing anything again and I don't know if it has arrived Nigeria and how to retrieve my package.
China post ordinary small packet plus doesn't have tracking number, some times it can take up to 3 months to get to you, when it gets to the post office close to you, they will call you or bring it to you, but some funny post office may not tell you it have arrived so you should be checking the post office once in a while, there are many free shipping methods by seller you should always go with the one with tracking number if you need the package in a hurry.
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2017
deewon56:
pls screen shot your charger pls it will be useful for me ,while using the ampere app it never increase it stuck to 0mA when using the itel charger and also if I disconect it ,it doesn't read it stick to 0mA,make u help me ooo
it means the app will not work in ur phone, not all phones the app work with.
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by Ebubemg(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2017
sheylarhh:

abeg which charger b dis?
xiaomi and Samsung charger
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by jaymichael(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
China post ordinary small packet plus doesn't have tracking number, some times it can take up to 3 months to get to you, when it gets to the post office close to you, they will call you or bring it to you, but some funny post office may not tell you it have arrived so you should be checking the post office once in a while, there are many free shipping methods by seller you should always go with the one with tracking number if you need the package in a hurry.
Thanks, when it gets to the post office, which document am I gonna tender?
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by henry007(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2017
Just google the charger na.
Re: Is This An Original Charger? (photo) by deewon56: 8:01pm On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
it means the app will not work in ur phone, not all phones the app work with.
I thought as much, thanks but which charger can u suggest for my phone pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Airtel 4gb Data Plan Still Working?sept 2013 / MTN Nigeria Releases Cheap Data Plan (works On All Devices Including Laptop) / BE Elite Android Smartphone Specs & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.