Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding (36843 Views)

More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by magoo10(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2017
The name Jonathan causes heartbeats in the hearts of many.
Jonathan a true democrat!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by goldenson5895(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2017
Let me come and be going
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by naijaboy756: 4:58pm On May 12, 2017
TRUE PROGRESSIVES
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by bigpastor(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2017
I don't seem to see GEJ in the pix above. Was he there?
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Mexzy4sho(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by kenoz(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2017
okay
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by farihafaheemah(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2017
Some of us on social media would raise courses, abusing and fighting on these rogues called themselves leaders, they come together for their selfish goal which is looting the treasury but when it comes to matter that concern masses, that's when they see one looter is from north another one is Christian, other one is not from our political group. I weep for the youth whom turn himself for any politician as tools to torment troubles. The early the youth wise up the better for the progress of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Elkay3: 5:21pm On May 12, 2017
Whoever thinks the rich cares for the poor....
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Wolfbrother(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2017
And people are still praising this man .... nigeria get so many mugus grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by IVORY2009(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
Jonathan's thread?i must show.

Now let me read.

Wow. See list?the who is who in the criminal(looting)world in Nigeria are all present under one roof.

If the funds from each of these criminals present at this wedding can be retrieved,i swear the money will be enough to solve the problems of Africa as a continent.

Jonathan(Ali Baba) and his 40 Thieves.
[/s]

Nonsense cool
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2017
Im yet to believe Jonathan has learnt from his past failures in Govt and its very disturbing and disappointing.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by farihafaheemah(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2017
Some of us on social media would raise courses, abusing and fighting on these rogues called themselves leaders, they come together for their selfish goal which is looting the treasury but when it comes to matter that concern masses, that's when they talk about north south, south east, south west, north east, north central, Muslim, Christian . I weep for the youth whom turn himself for any politician as tools to torment troubles. The early the youth wise up the better for the progress of this country.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by OfficialAwol(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2017
An event where serving and former senators, and serving and former ministers are others.... Una Wehdone o
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
CriticMaestro:
mtchew...pdp are making apc look humble...see how ur past will definitely come back to hunt u one day abi?

that's what i told my fiancee when i found that she had an amateur sex tape circulate in the university she graduated from

me no go her school .... please can yu jus share d sextape here fr me,, i wonnt let anyone save it
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by olusola200: 6:57pm On May 12, 2017
Gej and the forty looters

Looters Nigeria PLC

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by jagro: 7:06pm On May 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This man never tire?

He likes party too much

Instead of him going to Bayelsa to control his Ijaw brothers killing destroying the properties of my brothers he is here jollyficating with mama peaces
[s][/s]
Is he the Governor of Bayelsa State?
Come here
I say.. Come here
I won't beat you..
Kneel down..
Oya pray for yourself to receive brain
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by jagro: 7:11pm On May 12, 2017
jaxxy:
Im yet to believe Jonathan has learnt from his past failures in Govt and its very disturbing and disappointing.
Mr Political lecturer.. And you re still on nairaland commenting. Kontinue

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Biggie225(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2017
farihafaheemah:
Some of us on social media would raise courses, abusing and fighting on these rogues called themselves leaders, they come together for their selfish goal which is looting the treasury but when it comes to matter that concern masses, that's when they talk about north south, south east, south west, north east, north central, Muslim, Christian . I weep for the youth whom turn himself for any politician as tools to torment troubles. The early the youth wise up the better for the progress of this country.

typical eastern knows this..

tell that to afonja youths ,,myopic gullible people
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Biggie225(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2017
viktagorion:
Ogogoro master and his disciples.

Waste of MB.

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Biggie225(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2017
olusola200:
Gej and the forty looters

Looters Nigeria PLC

what's your say on this ?

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Biggie225(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2017
bigpastor:
I don't seem to see GEJ in the pix above. Was he there?

oga jona,,afonja greatest and baba saraki exchanging pleasanties

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by klax(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Nonsense cool

Why bothering yourself answering g him. Let him point to that 40 thieves and I will point to 100 thieves under their useless govt (apc) party of confusion.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
jagro:

Mr Political lecturer.. And you re still on nairaland commenting. Kontinue

Wat ure saying or comparing makes no sense at all... Anybody put in govt shud be accountable to the people and d country. Speak the truth and deal with it.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by CriticMaestro: 7:29pm On May 12, 2017
ericsmith:

me no go her school .... please can yu jus share d sextape here fr me,, i wonnt let anyone save it
i am not that low..and besidess why will i have it with me
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by truthstands11: 8:05pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Now let me read.

Wow. See list?the who is who in the criminal(looting)world in Nigeria are all present under one roof.

If the funds from each of these criminals present at this wedding can be retrieved,i swear the money will be enough to solve the problems of Africa as a continent.

Even if the money is recovered as you said and its in the hand of more terrible people, it will be looted again. What can you say about using N200M to cut grass in IDP camp and appropriating billions for Aso rock hospital and yet going abroad to treat yourself.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by manikspears: 8:39pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Now let me read.

Just thinking....... Make person just mistakenly press that north Korea nuclear bomb target that location,make we see mushroom cloud grin angry
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by HungerBAD: 8:39pm On May 12, 2017
manikspears:

Just thinking....... Make person just mistakenly press that north Korea nuclear bomb target that location,make we see mushroom cloud grin angry

At last a brother thinking like me.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by manikspears: 8:41pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Make he nuke their souls angry angry grin
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by AfroSamurai: 8:42pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Truly, the dark side clouds everything.

Be mindful of your thoughts, hungerbad. Nuclear bomb detonate in that location, not only the politicians will die, but the innocent, as well.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by HungerBAD: 8:43pm On May 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Truly, the dark side clouds everything.

Be mindful of your thoughts, hungerbad. Nuclear bomb detonate in that location, not only the politicians will die, but the innocent, as well.

I dey play bros.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.