Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera (17209 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by GuntersChain(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2017
The same tool they used in the previous election, propaganda at it's peak. Ride on
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by hobermener: 11:27am On May 13, 2017
F
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by lastmessenger: 11:29am On May 13, 2017
They keeping them for another brainwashing so that they won't say things that may implicate they government.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2017
GQaguolu:
I applaud the gov't for the rehabilitation exercise but isn't this continued captivity? why do you have to cut all means of communication? isolation is not healthy for them right now unless you don't mind getting them depressed

I feel its necessary and I understand what the govt is doing
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by DollarAngel(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2017
oloriooko:
If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers
How long will this foolishness last?

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by kamalcole3000: 11:38am On May 13, 2017
Aaaah when you tell one lie you layers upon layers of more lies to keep the he charade going,that's what the govt is doing.

They want to hypnotise them and rewrite the story they want them to narrate when eventually let out.

They of course know they will talk to the press family and friends about their experience thereby implicating a lot of people of the conspiracy.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by xynerise: 11:44am On May 13, 2017
Chibok Girls is a scripted scam

1 Like

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by onatisi(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2017
GQaguolu:
I applaud the gov't for the rehabilitation exercise but isn't this continued captivity? why do you have to cut all means of communication? isolation is not healthy for them right now unless you don't mind getting them depressed
It is a security precaution. Releasing them back poses a great risk. Dont forget that once they mingle with the society they will be hard to trace. It is very possible some of them are just pretending and just waiting to be let loose.

3 Likes

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Codes151(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2017
udemzy101:
Lol... OK naa, another story to make the scam look real huh, anyway those who are buying this sh1t are sited over there..
i refuse to be brainwashed!
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by azaino: 11:47am On May 13, 2017
This is what one of the 21 girls released last year told one of chibok community pastor, Pastors Bulus when the govt released them to spend Christmas with their parents.

The 21 recently released Chibok girls have narrated their ordeal in the captivity of their Boko Haram abductors to a clergy, Pastor Bulus

- They told Bulus they were not immediately taken into the forest after capture but to a house in Borno Government Residential Area (GRA) in Maiduguri where they stayed for two months

- From the GRA, the girls said they were taken to Gwoza where they claimed that a top politician allegedly housed them in one of his residences for about 8 months

- The girls also reportedly said that some of the Chibok girls never made it to Sambisa forest as they were killed in Gwoza by a bomb allegedly dropped on the house they were staying by a Nigerian Airforce fighter jet

5 Likes

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by misano(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2017
GQaguolu:

Their parents are their worst enemies right now. These girls have been made to believe that their parents sent them to school to make them useless.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by misano(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Hmmm.
Any body that believes this last batch are same Chibok girls kidnapped over two years ago will also agree his/her grandmother is a virgin.

grin
Scam

Tell me Y I shouldn't believe the government and Y I should believe U?

1 Like

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by misano(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
There is nothing like chibok girls

It is a scam

FG was keeping them
FG is still holding them until they learn all the cooked up stories to tell the world

FG can only fool the north and Yoruba Muslims
Not the rest of us

Y do U want us to believe it's a scam? And Y should we believe U are not D real scam?

1 Like

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by showlove911(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2017
oloriooko:
If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers
How long will this foolishness last?

hahahaha, u made mi day™™

an unplanned hunting expedition will lead to killing a prey without a name!!!!!

let me coming nd be going!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Awoo88: 1:02pm On May 13, 2017
udemzy101:
Lol... OK naa, another story to make the scam look real huh, anyway those who are buying this sh1t are sited over there..
actually this story confirm the scam. some certain people in this government are known to the girls. The information from those girls need to be control.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by oloriooko(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2017
showlove911:

hahahaha, u made mi day™™

an unplanned hunting expedition will lead to killing a prey without a name!!!!!

let me coming nd be going!!!

The bolded got me thinking.
Deep statement and I love it!
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2017
Wetin be your papa name?
Oladimejyy:
God bless PMB.
God bless ME.
but God should split us(Nigeria) peaceful make everybody they bear him papa name
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by maasoap(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2017
udemzy101:
Go to BBC or Aljazeerra handle to post this rubbish, you will learn how to keep your foolishness within you.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Skubidude(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
grin

I only see a case of two kidnapping. Shekau released his victims then Buhari kidnaps them.
Nigerians are the ransome payers

LMFAO
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by ElsonMorali: 2:21pm On May 13, 2017
VERDA:

Well.. .i can categorically tell you they are... My security's niece was among them.. .he was so so happy.

Leave them, Let them fooling around. It's their talent.

Until it happens to them, then they'll start shouting genocide.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Skubidude(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2017
onatisi:

It is a security precaution. Releasing them back poses a great risk. Dont forget that once they mingle with the society they will be hard to trace. It is very possible some of them are just pretending and just waiting to be let loose.

Akuko, tell that to the marines.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Dedetwo(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2017
The women are well fed too. Kudos to Boko Haram. They do not look hungry like the women in IDP camp on Nigerian side.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by bikefab(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2017
The mugus are scared of any of the girls spilling the actual facts.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Keballl: 3:00pm On May 13, 2017
maasoap:

Go to BBC or Aljazeerra handle to post this rubbish, you will learn how to keep your foolishness within you.

Kindly shut the hell up. What do you know ?
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by DonCortino: 3:07pm On May 13, 2017
udemzy101:

What r u insinuating? The truth is glaring and obvious.

For ur mind al jazeerah na ipob. undecided
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by mosez346(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2017
pls nairalander why is it DAT government refused d chibok parents to see their children and why is it DAT government barn those girl to share their experience with their parents.. is government hiden something from we Nigerians or what.. I can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 13, 2017
Because they were kidnapped on behalf of Buhari's to win elections.

Buhari's government led APC administration are trying to cover their tracks.

Abba kyari and APC don't want the girls to exposing the faces they had saw in terrorist camps. There must be a known faces from terrorists gathering in government.

1 Like

Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by gerald09(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2017
No more Smart brains like Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama and British Government to help dull men make smart moves.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by jude90(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2017
VERDA:

Why you decided to resort to insults beats my imagination, you did not have to act like a child in ur response.. .anyways,my response was to ur assertion that the news was fake, I don't know why you are directing all those questions to me?, all I know is that my security was elated, if ur so pained u can take all those issues up with the government....if you were as smart as you think you are with ur supposedly oversized brain, you could have either asked simpler questions like...where do you leave?, I stay in Lagos.. .a call came in from his relatives that his niece was released, he heard it on radio and saw her on TV. As to whether he has seen her physically, thats the job of her parents who are based in maiduguri. As to why the secrecy, it's non of my business and I am honestly not interested in any of your political arguments, I am just happy for him as I should. Have a nice day.
Sorry please how old are you? he did not say that the girls were not released but rather he asked why are the FG hiding them from their families and relatives.
Re: FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera by vatiqan(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2017
Abracadabra! APC playing politics with our head since 1821AD

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road / Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects / Much Talked About Onitsha Mosque Demolished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.