Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Do You Know That His Business Can Make 2 To 3 Million Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know That His Business Can Make 2 To 3 Million Monthly (703 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Nigerian Guy Who Sells Pants In Turkey Shows Off His Business Proudly - Pictures / Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That His Business Can Make 2 To 3 Million Monthly by splashz(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2017
Yes ziiun monthly tournament can make close to 2 to 3 million naira monthly if run by the right team.

Do you know that many companies are looking for platform to market their new product or services.. example is the way Payporte use big brother to gain the attention of African viewers, almost staying ahead of jumia and konga.

Ziiun is a good platform that companies can use in reaching youths.

Our mission is to be the first brand in our area just like Big brother.
But Ziiun needs investors, serious investors to get there.. we making progress already but need investors.
if your interested contact ziiunv@gmail.com

Re: Do You Know That His Business Can Make 2 To 3 Million Monthly by splashz(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2017
yes partner with ziiun now the company needs investors... is an opportunity for ziiun and for investors .
Re: Do You Know That His Business Can Make 2 To 3 Million Monthly by splashz(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2017
the future is very bright
Re: Do You Know That His Business Can Make 2 To 3 Million Monthly by splashz(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2017
i remember when 9jabet was seeking for investors like this... but look at them today...

(1) (Reply)

I've 100k But I Don't Know The Kind Of Business To Do / Coca Cola Distributorship / Now Buying 6months And Above Old Twitter Accounnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.