Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos (30265 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by stephenduru: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
A man identified as Hon. Ugonna Ozuruigbo donated N1m to one of the victims who lost his business in Onitsha fire disaster.He shared the story on Facebook and wrote....

'Moments ago, my wife and I presented a cheque for one million naira (N1,000,000) to Mr. Oluka Dominic to help him resuscitate his business that was unfortunately burnt down by the OnitshaMarketFire.

God bless everyone who made today possible.

IgboSpirit OchanjaInferno OchanjaMarket'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/couple-donate-n1m-to-man-who-lost-his.html?m=1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by greatmarshall(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one

20 Likes

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by comradewanle(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
That's how it should be. We should be helping ourselves in time of trouble. This will make everyone happy. Kudos to the giver.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by tollyboy5(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
NIGERIANS are really nice smiley

55 Likes

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by daddytime(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Your pockets of kindness shall continually be pressed down, shaken together and overflowing for rendering hope to this young man.

This is the true Nigerian spirit we all should imbibe.

50 Likes

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Juell(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's a good thing he did, but..... why make it public?
All of you calling me names and insults, with the current insecurity in the country is it wise to make such donations public?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Mutemenot(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Very good move, I hope our pastors and the likes of Mbaka n ebube munso who receive heavily from onitsha traders 'll in return support the victims...

19 Likes

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Fabulous68(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
May God bless his hands work. That is type of humanities people we need in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Kendumazy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good one
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
ok
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Juell:

He's a politician, that's how they do. It's nice that he assisted a victim of a tragedy but why make a ceremony of it?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Amstupid(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
angry

Me wey don lost my SOUL to bet9ja nko angry
Wetin una go give me undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Virus99: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Guys we have this Tech Startup and we are looking for investors... Angel Investors and or Venture Capitalists

We are just a typical example of power of naija cool
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Laslaslala: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Juell:
For me when ever I do something in public I'm not necessarily showing up but just To teach other people how to show love and kindness and the the need for such,

26 Likes

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kudos to them for the kind gesture.
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by whytediamond(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Juell:

Please do for others publicly, it's not a sin. You no assist for private, you no assist for public, person wey do, you're criticising for doing it publicly.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Laslaslala: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Juell:
For me when ever I do something in public I'm not necessarily showing up but just To teach other people how to show love and kindness and the the need for such,what he did would surely spur more people to render help to others

6 Likes

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by RevengeNimi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
If dey ask to donate na dead meat.

Nothing else...

1 Like

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
dominique:

He's a politician, that's how they do. It's nice that he assisted a victim of a tragedy but why make a ceremony of it?
If Jesus no write him miracles for bible how you go take know say him do am.. My guy even Americans does it, they will even put you for CNN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by lloyds(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
If it's BBN naija now, you will see every celebrity and companies coming out and giving free donations for showing unclothedness. ..

This is a genuine incident that requires aid. . All of the hide hide in their holes. . I pity this nation.

1 Like

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by PureGoldh(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wow...May God bless them for this kind gesture.

If you need Original Pure Unadulterated Honey.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 6 67 7 1
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Ategberoson(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
where is that guy that was refuting my claim that Igbo help themselves?

as far as help is concern, Hausa take the lead in Nigeria follow by Igbo, the reason Yoruba are ahead of Niger delta is because their leaders are over greedy

Yoruba is one of the least of tribe that help themselves, they prefer to help outsider
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by DonHummer(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
ndi ba anyi furu onwe ha naya... forget what people say

2 Likes

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by PotatoSalad(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Juell:
Chatafackap. Wetin u don do?
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by NORSYK(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
One of the advocates of iberiberism..... For once he has done something noble.... Thanks to him for his donation.
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Luckysbab: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Commendable, not calling on Government upandan
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by VAQAXY: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by tellwisdom: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
1million?...Money for beer abi wetin?
Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by Authoreety: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Juell:

So others can see it and try to do their own...

We should appreciate that fact that someone has received help, whether privately or publicly, that should NOT be ur concern.

1 Like

Re: Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos by eneojoedu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Juell:
nothing una no go complain about... whether he does it privately or publicly, it's his money, its his choice. the receiver is happy, person wey no get one naira to give go turn fault finder. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. / How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.