Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? (1092 Views)

Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? / See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos / Change Of Name In Nigerian Passport After Marriage From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by Kingdre(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2017
I went to obalende Lagos immgration office to sit for caption on Monday
Likewise the same with people that came for collection

So I decided to ask 2 or 3 of those that came for collection
That when did they sit for their caption ?

One said 6 month ago the remaining two said 3 months ago
And I was confused totally confused
How can you collect passport after 6 month of caption date
while some are collecting after 3 months

Please nairalanders how long does it takes to collect international passport
I come here to ask because I don't want to believe either 3 or 6 month
Because I need mine in the next one month

Please help
I need accurate answer

And if what have heard is true
Let used this opportunity to cry out loud to Nigeria government
To at least make on single thing easy for the citizens
If staying​ in the country is hard leaving it should be easy then

Abi make person go try farming in Republic of Congo abeg as I no get money to go Europe or American countries yet

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2017
They have told you.. Search for correct immigration guy there tip him. They way your own go show u go fear

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by LivingHuman: 5:54pm On May 12, 2017
It normally shouldn't be more than 2 weeks. Don't know what has gone wrong with our Immigration guys
Kingdre:
I went to obalende Lagos immgration office to sit for caption on Monday
Likewise the same with people that came for collection

So I decided to ask 2 or 3 of those that came for collection
That when did they sit for their caption ?

One said 6 month ago the remaining two said 3 months ago
And I was confused totally confused
How can you collect passport after 6 month of caption date
while some are collecting after 3 months

Please nairalanders how long does it takes to collect international passport
I come here to ask because I don't want to believe either 3 or 6 month
Because I need mine in the next one month

Please help
I need accurate answer

And if what have heard is true
Let used this opportunity to cry out loud to Nigeria government
To at least make on single thing easy for the citizens
If staying​ in the country is hard leaving it should be easy then

Abi make person go try farming in Republic of Congo abeg as I no get money to go Europe or American countries yet
Thanks

At the bolded... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by austino677(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2017
My bro own took 3 weeks total =43k
Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by Kingdre(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2017
smithsydny:
They have told you.. Search for correct immigration guy there tip him. They way your own go show u go fear

Really ?
I will try that boss
Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by Kingdre(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2017
austino677:
My bro own took 3 weeks total =43k

I Don die mine na 30k I paid oo
Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 12, 2017
Kingdre:

Really ?
I will try that boss
make sure its not all those hungry once o.. Shine your eye wella. Good luck
Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by Kingdre(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2017
smithsydny:
make sure its not all those hungry once o.. Shine your eye wella. Good luck

Thank you sir
Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by Michoolu(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2017
So called no booklet saga. Then at some point no back cover.. We don't make this things in house. So don't really understand this no this no that story...

People are paying money been collected yet no booklets
Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by Seajae: 5:17pm On May 13, 2017
If you're in owerri I could link you up with the guy that did mine. Less than 30k as at late last year and it's fast
Re: Please Nairalander How Long Will It Take To Get​ Intl Passport After Caption ? by enedoboy(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2017
mine came out DAT same day.64 pages. 30k. @ gwagwalada

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Africa: How Nigerians Obsess About Life In The US / The UFO Hotel That'll Leave You Starry-eyed! / How Do I Get To Ikeja Police Headquarters Lagos, From OYO State????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.