Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Various Ways To Show Love To Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Various Ways To Show Love To Your Wife (430 Views)

Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Various Ways To Show Love To Your Wife by eventsms(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2017
There are various ways a man can show love to his wife. One most important thing is this, have you tried plaiting your wife’s hair yourself? If you have not been doing that, try to learn it today. Also, loose your wife’s braid her quite often. Try to serve your wife breakfast in bed sometimes. Hold her hand, look into her eyes and say ‘’I love you’’.

All this are little thing but big things to a woman. The more you do this often, the more you see your wife evolving into a more and more beautiful woman every day. No woman is more beautiful than your wife if you believe. Also continue to invest in her emotions, spirit and total well being everyday to make sure she remain the most beautiful inside and outside. That’s why no other woman can beat my wife in total beauty. You should do this by praying for her constantly, speaking words that build her spirit and never play with her emotions...
Source http://www.reportaroundyou.com/various-ways-show-love-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Consider In A Promising Man? / A Woman, So What??? A Must Read Article / Help Needed Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.