Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (46462 Views)

Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Sodijan(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2017
Sincerely, God is angry wit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2017
fine breast
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Jesus.
Man's inhumanity to man.
And now that she is dead,i hope the killers have joy in their life.
Wicked people every where.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Harrisee(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2017
RIP Seargent. May God grant her rest in perfect peace
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2017
Enugu Niggas no dey smile. Enugu is the only state in the south east with the highest number of smooth criminals- you will only confirm them when they start to pull actions. 042. R.I.P to her.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by asahnwaKC: 8:54pm On May 12, 2017
Too bad.....too many pics..RIP young lady
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by pinkpant: 8:56pm On May 12, 2017
This is very disturbing
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 12, 2017
Lanre90:

Its a pity there's no detective in Nigeria to investigate this homicide
None l tell you. Nigeria security agents are mostly unintelligent. The intelligent ones stay away from the job. The few that decide to apply don't get the job because they lack the connect.
The result of that is mediocrity and unresolved crime every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2017
Chai, this is clearly an assassination. Wonder what the reason was for such a gruesome act? Whatever it was though, taking another human's life isn't the remedy. May God rest her soul in his bossom & may he grant her family the fortitude to bear such a painful loss.

Amen!!!
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 9:01pm On May 12, 2017
kenonze:
This is so sad.
Feel like crying
... Come hun and rest that wary head on my shoulder
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2017
pdppower:
What could she have done to warrant this? Judgement day will be a scene to watch.

Probably knows too much and becoming a threat

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by dreamangel: 9:03pm On May 12, 2017
Lanre90:
undecided
Only God knows what secret she witnessed
Or maybe she was about to blow a whistle

Its a pity there's no detective in Nigeria to investigate this homicide

your brain is working!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2017
Akalia:
Enugu Niggas no dey smile. Enugu is the only state in the south east with the highest number of smooth criminals- you will only confirm them when they start to pull actions. 042. R.I.P to her.

False!

The whole of south-east is littered with criminals!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 9:05pm On May 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Evidence of a failed state, when citizens are killed anyhow and at random all over the country and it becomes a daily affair, then you know we have another Somali & Afghanistan in place, today it is Enugu, yesterday it was Ikorodu, then we have other towns, villages, cities and states where we witness gruesome murders, perpetrators go free, nobody is punished and the cycle continues, any government whether at local / state or national level that cannot protect lives & properties has failed the first acid test of governance and has no business been in government other than to resign, but it is not so in a jungle called Nigeria where anything goes, Nigeria is failed state and should be grouped along side Somali, Yemen , Iraq and Afghanistan, what a country,so much insecurity of lives and properties, and we read today 30 private jets gathered to celebrate a wedding of another criminal who contributed to the myriads of problems we have in this country, until the masses wake up and enforce another Arab & Venezuela spring, Nigeria will continue like this till the end of this world sad
it will not happen in your life time I stand with one NIGERIA grin grin,rest in peace to the dead may justice be served if not here then in the after life
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
Farewell Serge. What is "duputy govornor" though?
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Henon: 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
I wonder how these people sleep at night.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
[s]
fuckpro:
it will not happen in your life time I stand with one NIGERIA angry grin
[/s] Deal with the bitter truth, except you are blind or in denial, even the useless politicians you celebrate daily all have dual citizenship and they dont believe in your useless country, keep living in denial, once anything happens like the way it is currently, all your useless politicians and their family will be on their way out of your useless country with a private jet and you will be left alone to face the doom, nonsense angry.

Another killings of unemployed youths who went to seek for employment, keep defending your useless jungle and dont wake up and face reality

>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/3795252/navy-officials-kill-jobs-seekers#56460210

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Adebayo4all: 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
pdppower:
What could she have done to warrant this? Judgement day will be a scene to watch.
she don know wetin she no suppose knw.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
Why are people so heartless What could this woman have done to deserve this. I just hope 'somebody' who is trying to cover up a dirty political deal does not have a hand in this.

RIP to the great woman. May your killers never know peace both here and hereafter.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
Sodijan:
Sincerely, God is angry wit Nigeria
Really?
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by dokJ: 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
kenonze:
This is so sad. Feel like crying
pls don't cry baby
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by arabaribiti(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have a very strong feeling that this is 'relationship' related, probably 'oga wife' noticed something or boyfriend angry about her closeness to one oga........ angry

Or one girl in police is eyeing dat her post
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by oluwatobi954(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2017
tears rolling down my chick oh! may nemesis catch up with the evil perpetrators ijn. may ur spirit fight ur killer. RIP. feeling so emotional.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by tydi(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2017
The people our tax money are paid to to protect us ain't safe either!
what a country!
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by AbiolaFawole(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2017
indeed kanu was right this is a zoo
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 9:16pm On May 12, 2017
Thats y there are some jobs i will not accept. Perhaps if she was working in one of the stations, this wouldn't have happened. Like some one stated here, probably she knows too much or ......
May her soul finds rest n for the killers let God'swill (not Akpabio Oh!) be done.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by idu1(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2017
Subhanallilah!!!
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Akalia(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2017
Benekruku:

False!

The whole of south-east is littered with criminals!
I smell Afonja

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 9:17pm On May 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Deal with the bitter truth, except you are blind or in denial, even the useless politicians you celebrate daily all have dual citizenship and they dont believe in your useless country, keep living in denial, once anything happens like the way it is currently, all your useless politicians and their family will be on their way out of your useless country with a private jet and you will be left alone to face the doom, nonsense angry
... my brother nothing will ever happen the north have tested the southerners from police extortion on high ways to military brutalization for minor offence just to see what they are made of ...there will never be a civil unrest in this country ...thats what the statistics shows ... rather this country will soon be another Turkey ...complete islamatizaion is the program so please fall in line or travel out ...no other option
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2017
wetin this poor babe do una?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:21pm On May 12, 2017
fuckpro:
... my brother nothing will ever happen the north have tested the southerners from police extortion on high ways to military brutalization for minor offence just to see what they are made of ...there will never be a civil unrest in this country ...thats what the statistics shows ... rather this country will soon be another Turkey ...complete islamatizaion is the program so please fall in line or travel out ...no other option
l have nothing to fall in or out for because l am comfortable in my adopted country and l only come on here to while away my time, l wish you luck defending your jungle daily with all the sufferings and atrocities staring you at your face wink
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 9:23pm On May 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l have nothing to fall in or out for because l am comfortable in my adopted country and l only come on here to while away my time, l wish you luck defending your jungle daily with all the sufferings and atrocities staring you at your face wink
...well I'm not in the 'country' either ... thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) / Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) / Tajudeen Disu Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.