Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (46424 Views)

Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:30am On May 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Evidence of a failed state, when citizens are killed anyhow and at random all over the country and it becomes a daily affair, then you know we have another Somali & Afghanistan in place, today it is Enugu, yesterday it was Ikorodu, then we have other towns, villages, cities and states where we witness gruesome murders, perpetrators go free, nobody is punished and the cycle continues, any government whether at local / state or national level that cannot protect lives & properties has failed the first acid test of governance and has no business been in government other than to resign, but it is not so in a jungle called Nigeria where anything goes, Nigeria is failed state and should be grouped along side Somali, Yemen , Iraq and Afghanistan, what a country,so much insecurity of lives and properties, and we read today 30 private jets gathered to celebrate a wedding of another criminal who contributed to the myriads of problems we have in this country, until the masses wake up and enforce another Arab & Venezuela spring, Nigeria will continue like this till the end of this world sad

Sadly, in terms of wanton greed and desire to amass wealth, the average citizens are not different from those people. It is now a part of who we are. The looters/elite are mostly normal people who had opportunity to siphon. It will take an earth-shattering even or a series of events to change things. Such events will most likely create a bigger Somalia/Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria situation, considering our size. Nigeria will not emerge from the mess in 25 years.

Ideally the changes ought to begin with restructuring & strengthening of institutions. But certain sections & some elites do not want that. So na siddon look.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Tracyomo(f): 7:07am On May 13, 2017
Naija and killings
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by wasuka14(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2017
Who voted him there?? Me abi? Continue to spread hatred all over NL. When u failed to do the right things, then the wrong things will take over ur affairs.
Shelloween:
Enugu State doesn't have a governor. What they have is a fat man who is addicted to food and worried about his weight. Gov. Ugwuanyi is a disgrace.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by StoneLucifer: 7:24am On May 13, 2017
This is mafia killing., very gruesome.. The aim was for her never to survive and to remain silenced forever . Two things can be deduced from such type of close range gun shot. One, a premeditated and planned act executed in form of retaliation. She stepped on a very dangerous viper, could come from even her colleague. Two, she knew something incriminating and was a threat by her actions in breaking a code of silence!
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ezylife: 7:37am On May 13, 2017
This is too bad,may her soul rest in peace
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by BernieeeGee(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Why is Karma so hard on members of the Nigerian Police. cry

Looking at the picture

I can tell she is flying colours.

RIP

Flying wat colours? Can u b a little less 'fullish' n pray rest to the dead?
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2017
What could this young girl have done to deserve this?
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by JurassicPark: 8:28am On May 13, 2017
Hmmmm... A typical Insider job.
So ending her life was their best option.. It's olryt undecided
Nigeria of a country is a zoo republic TBH
May her soul RIP
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by nwoye72: 9:01am On May 13, 2017
this country is so scary place.honestly i just don't know
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 13, 2017
Shelloween:
Enugu State doesn't have a governor. What they have is a fat man who is addicted to food and worried about his weight. Gov. Ugwuanyi is a disgrace.
Guy you no go kill me with laugh oh cheesy cheesy.
Chai the bolded quote lol lmao grin grin
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Why is Karma so hard on members of the Nigerian Police. cry

Looking at the picture

I can tell she is flying colours.

RIP
I was expecting yu to come up with your usual monotonous comments which goes thus "So all dis breast don waste"
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 13, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I was expecting yu to come up with your usual monotonous comments which goes thus "So all dis breast don waste"

Na so you know me reach undecided

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 13, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
indeed kanu was right this is a zoo
big foolish idiot. na her fellow igbos kill her due to jealousy.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

She's dressed like a member of the Vikings Confraternity.

I'm just saying maybe they mistook her for some dude.

She looks like a guy with long hair actually.
you're sick
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 13, 2017
ylaa:
Thats y there are some jobs i will not accept. Perhaps if she was working in one of the stations, this wouldn't have happened. Like some one stated here, probably she knows too much or ......
May her soul finds rest n for the killers let God'swill (not Akpabio Oh!) be done.
ima ima mmi abadie?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On May 13, 2017
AreaFada2:

Sadly, in terms of wanton greed and desire to amass wealth, the average citizens are not different from those people. It is now a part of who we are. The looters/elite are mostly normal people who had opportunity to siphon. It will take an earth-shattering even or a series of events to change things. Such events will most likely create a bigger Somalia/Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria situation, considering our size. Nigeria will not emerge from the mess in 25 years.

Ideally the changes ought to begin with restructuring & strengthening of institutions. But certain sections & some elites do not want that. So na siddon look.
cool
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 13, 2017
Shelloween:
your mouth sir
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 13, 2017
Mribenya:
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do...see detail below and smile with others...

get behind me satan
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Omolabasky: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
Haba! Wickedness everywhere. RIP.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:20pm On May 13, 2017
ofon ufan ima smiley

GrandFinale2017:
ima ima mmi abadie?
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Benito2017: 12:41pm On May 13, 2017
Enugu state is a disgrace to south east. The governor is just a hungry man that lack competency to even be a councillor. I don't blame him, I blame the he goat Sullivan Chime who try to cover his atrocities by putting that lazy fat pig there. Enugu state is state that does not has any plan economy agenda. I heart bleed for that policewoman that just lost her life due to these selfish politicians in Enugu state. I will advise the youths in Enugu state to embrace Biafra that is the way out of all these criminals politicians.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by danuzochukwu: 1:13pm On May 13, 2017
This is a clear sign of end time, life is no longer sacred all over the world today, any little misunderstanding must claim a human life, very bad. The state of criminality and mass murder in Nigeria these days is beyond putting some security men in some strategic places, we need a value reorientation, we need to teach our you
ng ones how sacred the human life is, they need to know that no amount of material things or disagreements are worth the life of a human being. rest in peace my sister.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 13, 2017
ylaa:
ofon ufan ima smiley
afo akere di eh? Ami nkere Udeme
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 5:45pm On May 13, 2017
Udeme obong ami nkere duchess kokoeme

quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=56486294] afo akere di eh? Ami nkere Udeme[/quote]
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 13, 2017
ylaa:
Udeme obong ami nkere duchess kokoeme

quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=56486294] afo akere di eh? Ami nkere Udeme
Wow duchess akpa ado se nnyin e relate ke whatsapp?

ME ma fi already.
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:34pm On May 13, 2017
vioment:
My problem with nigeria's homicide is that there are no credible investigations. RIP.

This kind of brutal killing of a police woman must have been orchestrated perfectly. Ordinarily as a policewoman, the police would do a good job.

But those involved in this crime are probably well connected. They'd easily cover their tracts, buy police/investigators.

It can only be love/money related: witnessed massive looting, about to blab about money/affair with an important person and asked for settlement (threat) or taken out by a jealous wife of her married high profile lover or by a furious jealous lover cheated on.

These are the likely scenarios. But no thorough investigation will happen. Even autopsy is unlikely. Her family will say let's leave everything in God's hands.

That is 9ja for you: wearing flashy clothes, using flashy cars, expensive smartphones and so on but mentally still in Victorian times. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 3:28pm On May 14, 2017
Ami cannot kot se afo write mbok

uote author=GrandFinale2017 post=56490966] Wow duchess akpa ado se nnyin e relate ke whatsapp?

ME ma fi already. [/quote]
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 14, 2017
ylaa:
Ami cannot kot se afo write mbok

uote author=GrandFinale2017 post=56490966] Wow duchess akpa ado se nnyin e relate ke whatsapp?

ME ma fi already.
I want to chat wit you on whatsapp I like you already
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 3:35pm On May 14, 2017
I c

quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=56513695] I want to chat wit you on whatsapp I like you already [/quote]
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 14, 2017
ylaa:
I c

quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=56513695] I want to chat wit you on whatsapp I like you already
so?
Re: Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2017
Ok

quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=56516766]so? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) / Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.