Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) (44986 Views)

Standoff Between Customs Officers And Trailer Drivers In Aba. Photos / Truck Carrying Onions Had Accident In Koto, Kogi, Many Injured, Dead (Graphic) / Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2017
the same reason Road safety had stopped chasing vehicles..... so sad

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2017
publicenemy:

Fools like these are the reason this country is still backwards. You see people doing their job try to protect you from substandard goods being imported you insult them and wish them dead. When your brother dies if fake medicine or food tomorrow you blame the government.

Nigerians deserve every calamity that befalls them.
xcuse me rite to freedom of though, talk and expression.

they are "simply" saying the truth..!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2017
All these mallams and abok!s they filled the custom with' will never allowed the Biafrans business men rest, common pure water motto(Golf) that someone could get with just 250k including other expenses is now 1.2m including expenses, all because of hate and bigotry. Chukwu Okike Abiama is out in defence of his people. How many of them died? Na questionO let nobody come here to misquote me.

4 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by zikter(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2017
publicenemy:

Fools like these are the reason this country is still backwards. You see people doing their job try to protect you from substandard goods being imported you insult them and wish them dead. When your brother dies if fake medicine or food tomorrow you blame the government.

very deluded brains you quoted. I wonder why some people take pleasure in defending evil. is this how americans , germans , British etc citizens are? one begins to wonder how the citizens will grow this country with this kind of warp mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2017
Baawaa:
Who send them They want to kill themselves because of settlement.
WHY ARE U LIKE THIS BAAWAA? SMH!
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2017
publicenemy:

clap for the best comment of d year. Mumuni

5 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2017
Baawaa:
Who send them They want to kill themselves because of settlement.
The mighty one had settled the matter..

4 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2017
The Toyota Hilux is the wrong brand of vehicle to be used by govt agencies involved in policing that involves high speed chase.

It's too high from the ground, wheel base too narrow, suspension to rigid for shocks and bumps, and it has to be fitted with external roll cage.

Instead if buying hundreds of hilux anually, one helicopter equipped with a 50cal gun will disable more smugglers daily than the hundreds of hilux can in a month.

But hey, Nigerians deserve the leaders we keep supporting back into government.

Enough isn't enough yet!

4 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2017
publicenemy:

mr patriot the customs guys serve only their belly.all the goods they seize they will turn around and sell at a very cheap price.it serves they right.we are deficit of few heartless animals,praise God.

7 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2017
good fr them ,...[center]good fr them ,...[/center]good fr them ,...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by smellingmenses: 9:51am On May 13, 2017
Kip kwayet. Some of them are corrupt and extremely wicked

posh95:

Brov, no be so na. Simply cos some of them r corrupt don't mean all of them r corrupt. Assuming a foreigner says nigerians r drug pushers, would u accept it, knowing fully well that you've never pushed drugs before?

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2017
Good news

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 13, 2017
This is one of the institutions creating high cost of living for electorates. National Assembly and House of Representatives are next, I believe executives are having theirs.

The early they start serving electorates with positive policies to reduce high cost of living, the better for them. If not almighty calamities will visit them one by one.
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by clemz85(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2017
Some time to let go may look stupid, but the price is unfathomable
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:13am On May 13, 2017
Toniapsalm121:
Are their died
which primary & seconday schools u go? undecided u must go show me ur school so d@ I can burn it down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2017
publicenemy:

Your Monika have said it all. What kind of wicked job are they doing? Everything is now on the high side, I mean the ones you may equally consider not to be substandard goods, all because the infidels are the monopolies in the importing business. When you don't give them money 3 times the worth of your goods, the goods will automatically become either contraband or substandard, but people like Dangote and some other born to rule animals never have any inconvenience in the borders, and you're here vomiting rubbish in defence of some wicked diabolic criminals. God abeg thank you, no mind this punk publicenemy as he called himself because I know you actually did it in defence of your people, otherwise why didn't those they were pursuing involve in the accident.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:14am On May 13, 2017
gypsey:
Eerr... I don't think so, they are not protecting anyone infact they are there for their own pockets, believe it or not It's true, I know, even when I had complete documents for my vehicles at the border they still extorted money from me besides they needn't chase or race after criminals there is something call intelligence and investigations. However it's not my position to determine if they deserve death or not those men can be heartless and murderous.
u talk complete truth here.
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:16am On May 13, 2017
gypsey:
Eerr... I don't think so, they are not protecting anyone infact they are there for their own pockets, believe it or not It's true, I know, even when I had complete documents for my vehicles at the border they still extorted money from me besides they needn't chase or race after criminals there is something call intelligence and investigations. However it's not my position to determine if they deserve death or not those men can be heartless and murderous.
complete & true talk cheesy
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by 2shure: 10:16am On May 13, 2017
Omg.
Are they alive.
If they are an ak 47 shud be used on them
With a suppressor so that we wont hear noise.
They need to be killed.
Naija is jus a waste

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by emi14: 10:19am On May 13, 2017
Police officers will be next. Stupid people. Careless death. We have land borders. Sea ports and airports. What are customs doing on the roads. The same customs that release the goods the same customs seizing the goods on highways. It serves them right.
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 13, 2017
publicenemy:

thunder fire u there idiot .. Have u seen innocent people they have killed cu's of there stupid greed.. Do u know that they customs import contraband. See this idiot wah never pass him village before they talk ooo.. Idiot to seme and see what this evil do. Mallam

5 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by bankymoore77: 10:25am On May 13, 2017
that it is the reward of unfaithfulness!!!!!!
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 13, 2017
newdawn2017:
u talk complete truth here.
thanks! grin I am glad someone sees it.
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by cashkid: 10:25am On May 13, 2017
publicenemy:

You are right brother.its unfortunate!!!
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by walosky(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2017
Imagine the fate of these fools
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by segneyukk(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2017
lol they wan try compete with those fast and furious guys..... no use ur life play cashew oo
Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 13, 2017
It's bad to curse your country... OK?
publicenemy:

Re: Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) by haykes(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2017
Naijaaa i hail o everything just collapsed and scattered even lawyers are lawless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos, Oando Take Delivery Of First Electric Buses In Nigeria / Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing / Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.