Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 (51615 Views)

More Details About Anthony Joshua (AJ) / GEJ Meme Featured On Daily Mail / Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by kolafolabi(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2017
That's the power of media for us

2 Likes

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by AngelicBeing: 10:05pm On May 12, 2017
Success has so many children but failure is an orphan wink
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by maxiuc(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2017
English media

Am still surprised that they are yet to reveal to us how much our presvegetable has spent in their hospital treating A ghost illness
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by kiyosaki1(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
Kudos to AJ
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Opakan2: 10:08pm On May 12, 2017
Success has many friends.. big lesson to all those fvckboys chasing damned hoes upandan, If you don't work towards success now, your juniors will send you on errands later and the hoes will eventually dump you

make hay while the sun shines
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by MabraO: 10:12pm On May 12, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A Nigerian lawyer, @Akinyemilaw, has made an observation on how a top news site, treated AnthonyJoshua before and after he won the heavyweight title.

In his 'What changed' post, he wrote;

"What changed? Just under 5 years........ #AnthonyJoshua
Ensure that you win all cost....... in this thing called life.
When you win...... the universe bends backwards to do your bidding..... And winning means different things to different people. Not just about the money.... Stay motivated..... And remember what winning could feel like. #TGIF"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-man-makes-observation-on-how.html

A lot of Nigerians knows how to speak English but they don't understand English

U believe the news outlet was specific in his report. " Anthony Joshua born in watford who is a son to a Nigerian parent."

Later they said 'Anthony Joshua British boxer'
He he no longer a British since he was born in Britain?
Why sone people head dey skip like this?

Same people failed to understand the difference between 'over seeing' nd 'coordinator'
Simple English people no understand

Spit in thread

1 Like

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by amazon14: 10:13pm On May 12, 2017
Tolexander:
That is English Press, not new to us!

They do it to even members of their kingdom. Andy Murray is a living example.
When he wins, English reporters make reports like "British Tennis Player, Andy Murray" but when he loses, they make reports like "Scottish Tennis Player, Andy Murray"

British are scammers . lol

2 Likes

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by quickly: 10:16pm On May 12, 2017
NOBODY HOLY O

EVEN OYINBO SEF O

ABEG PASS ME THE POLI

OKOLIE

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by SIRmanjar(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2017
Abeg!Abeg!Abeg! I use GOD beg una make una allow dis guy rest na..
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Afriface: 10:26pm On May 12, 2017
nice one..
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by kenoz(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmmm
Such is life
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by GavelSlam: 10:31pm On May 12, 2017
Is Mitchu Baschuayi successful then?
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 12, 2017
That shows you just how many people on this earth lack integrity! Evil hearted people! It's disgusting!!!
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by odinga1of: 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
Dailymail na upgraded version of Saharareporters.

1 Like

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Bluffly: 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
Pidgin2:
I'm not surprised, this is the propaganda that the West has used for decades to give Nigeria and indeed Africa a horrible image. In their media stations you will see hungry black sick children with flies following them, they never project anything good about us such that those whites who have never left their land will think we live in a jungle here

When someone is good he is a westerner but when same person is bad they will trace his origin. I pity all those Nigerians in diaspora, you will always be traced back to your origin if you commit any little crime.

Your host think nothing of you, a relative came back home with a mosquito repellant labeled "Jungle protection mosquito repellant"
But truly, we are in a jungle here. See for your self, have ever done anything good for ourselves other than living on their crumbs. Check it out

2 Likes

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
Tolexander:

When he wins, English reporters make reports like "British Tennis Player, Andy Murray" but when he loses, they make reports like "Scottish Tennis Player, Andy Murray"
They are Nigeria version of Yorubas.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
Bluffly:

But truly, we are in a jungle here. See for your self, have ever done anything good for ourselves other than living on their crumbs. Check it out

Kindly explain
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
too bad its just human nature
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by chucs: 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
British people are the most greedy and discriminative people i have known.....Success is always theirs while failure is for another country...... Foollish lots.

2 Likes

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by guychidile: 10:42pm On May 12, 2017
are we still in colony.,or are we free eventually..!
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Bluffly: 10:43pm On May 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Kindly explain
Are you not here in Nigeria, What project have we started as Nigerians without foreigners and we finished, that is if we ever started. We have a very poor standard of living. We have nothing to export except God giving products. Education is zero. Basic amenities turns to a living hell for average Nigerians. Billions of Dollars have been spent, yet no regular light. Common maintenance in airport is zero. Chinese and others will come here to enslave us. I can go on and on

4 Likes

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 12, 2017
The media is so evil. They have a way of twisting stories.

A disturbed (because he is not Muslim) man from Colorado with AK 47 kills 12

A terrorist (because religion is Muslim) from Manhattan kills 12 people with an AK 47 grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2017
Bluffly:

Are you not here in Nigeria, What project have we started as Nigerians without foreigners and we finished, that is if we ever started. We have a very poor standard of living. We have nothing to export except God giving products. Education is zero. Basic amenities turns to a living hell for average Nigerians. Billions of Dollars have been spent, yet no regular light. Common maintenance in airport is zero. Chinese and others will come here to enslave us. I can go on and on

You don't know what you have until you lose it. Make all efforts to leave this country, you can start from Benin or Ghana, live there for a while, it will help you appreciate things better, God luck bro
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by RighteousI: 11:01pm On May 12, 2017
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

You don't know what you have until you lose it. Make all efforts to leave this country, you can start from Benin or Ghana, live there for a while, it will help you appreciate things better, God luck bro
Why not invite him to USA, UK where you stay at so he can appreciate things much better?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by loomer: 11:05pm On May 12, 2017
Wetin be the difference between the news paper and una wey be Nigerians.

If na thief una go call am afonja/ipob/Hausa etc.

Now na champion una dey call am Nigerian
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Alert(f): 11:07pm On May 12, 2017
This got me laughing so hard grin The ease in which they changed got me wondering if it is one and the same Joshua cheesy
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by epadomo(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2017
ymee:
Good boy

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) ,
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

you can contact me if truly u need a job cos i will be of help. get my contact 4rm my signature
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by theDEVILisHERE: 11:29pm On May 12, 2017
Tolexander:

Yea
Thats the nature of ur average Brit
Slimy, treacherous, conniving and evil
They are good at masking their evil character

1 Like

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Bede2u(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2017
Tolexander:

ok u mean how they do it in Nigeria ba? When he is caught with drugs in singapore, he is Igbo but when he gets admission into all ivy league schools he is Nigerian?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.