Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k (31898 Views)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Nigerian Man Turns Down A 200k Job, Because He Loves His Job Of 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by flourishing247: 9:41am On May 13, 2017
driand:
Someone who's earning 120k was sent to buy something like what? Where were the people who earn less, e.g 30k,40k? And the oga that pays a staff 120k had to return the stuff himself? And even cared about 2k?

Story doesn't add up bro

We know you lying, but continue. ...
maybe he was on his way out and the boss quickly asked him to get the stuff. Didn't you read where he wrote the boss returned the stuff himself. It shows he didn't want to send him back.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Sexytemi(f): 10:21am On May 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmm..."lady luck"
if he has puna now., he will still retain his job....dat is d lady's luck

Lol, I don't think so, no boss would want to retain a liar and untrustworthy person o be it male or female.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by abbeyty(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2017
Padiga:
Everybody is busy shouting politician, politician.

Whats the difference between this one and budget padding?

you asked for the difference between this and our budget padding politicians, i am really surprised that you even asked that question cuz the answer is for you to see. The guy who tried to cheat his boss was sacked whereas all those thieves involved in the budget padding are still keeping their jobs, that is the difference my friend.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by teebell999(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2017
obojememe:
believe twitter gist at your own peril

In my organization, four family men lost their jobs because of N200( Two Hundred Naira).
The above gist is possible!
Let's be contented with what we have.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by mavrodi(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2017
My brother... it's called padding!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Padiga: 11:02am On May 13, 2017
abbeyty:

you asked for the difference between this and our budget padding politicians, i am really surprised that you even asked that question cuz the answer is for you to see. The guy who tried to cheat his boss was sacked whereas all those thieves involved in the budget padding are still keeping their jobs, that is the difference my friend.
what I am saying in essence is that politicians did not fall from the trees they started with these things Nigerians do not perceive as theft.

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders, the problem of Nigeria is the Nigerian mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Padiga: 11:03am On May 13, 2017
abbeyty:

what I am saying in essence is that politicians did not fall from the trees they started with these things Nigerians do not perceive as theft.

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders, the problem of Nigerians is the Nigerian mentality.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by akraym(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2017
obojememe:
believe twitter gist at your own peril
my brother I tire o. They will post thrash just to trend. Imagine, someone earning 120k being sent on an errand. Does it make sense, worst still, oga some how returned the said goods.

Typical nollywood story line
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by AleeDee(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2017
NAILED
eezeribe:
That's the average Nigerian for you.. and the same people are always quick to condemn our politicians but they fail to realise that corruption is engrained in the DNA of the average Nigerian.
It actually begins from home.
Some Students inflate the prices of textbooks and fees to their parents...
Some Wives inflate the cost of weekly or monthly feeding expenses to their husbands...
Some ordinary gatemen collect bribes just to let you in...
Some nannies collect bribes from parents to give special attention to their kids...
Some parents bribe admission officers for their children's admission...
Some ushers steal Sunday collections...
Most sales boys and girls steal from their work places on daily basis...
Most civil servants come to work by 10 am and sign in as 7.45am...
The list is Endless.
In Nigeria,everybody is looking for the shortest and quickest way to get extra one naira,no matter how rich or holy they may claim to be.
Until we try to tackle this menace from the bottom,we are only wasting out time fighting it from the top.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by driand(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2017
flourishing247:
maybe he was on his way out and the boss quickly asked him to get the stuff. Didn't you read where he wrote the boss returned the stuff himself. It shows he didn't want to send him back.
tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by CookieBrown: 1:15pm On May 13, 2017
Franzinni:
Is errand part of his job description of not...

He deserves the two k for his troubles...

Like the mumu.. Boss doesn't inflate the price of what ever service he or she provides

There you go ladies and gentlemen, the cycle of stupidity and unintelligence continues. Well, someone is fooling someone in this nation, let's see how far we are all willing to go in bringing this nation down.

'' The only people worse than the rulers of Africa are the Africans themselves''
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by digitite: 1:50pm On May 13, 2017
Quite unfortunate...
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Omaomos: 2:00pm On May 13, 2017
eezeribe:
That's the average Nigerian for you.. and the same people are always quick to condemn our politicians but they fail to realise that corruption is engrained in the DNA of the average Nigerian.
It actually begins from home.
Some Students inflate the prices of textbooks and fees to their parents...
Some Wives inflate the cost of weekly or monthly feeding expenses to their husbands...
Some ordinary gatemen collect bribes just to let you in...
Some nannies collect bribes from parents to give special attention to their kids...
Some parents bribe admission officers for their children's admission...
Some ushers steal Sunday collections...
Most sales boys and girls steal from their work places on daily basis...
Most civil servants come to work by 10 am and sign in as 7.45am...
The list is Endless.
In Nigeria,everybody is looking for the shortest and quickest way to get extra one naira,no matter how rich or holy they may claim to be.
Until we try to tackle this menace from the bottom,we are only wasting out time fighting it from the top.
I agree with u 100 percent.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Franzinni: 3:50pm On May 13, 2017
CookieBrown:

There you go ladies and gentlemen, the cycle of stupidity and unintelligence continues. Well, someone is fooling someone in this nation, let's see how far we are all willing to go in bringing this nation down.

'' The only people worse than the rulers of Africa are the Africans themselves''

Why do some people comment like inbred brainless no good fools This is why they say smart phones will soon have to do everything for people...

How can some people's fingers be faster than their brain..

I categorically started my previous comment with..

Is errand part of his job description and if not...

Then he deserves the 2k for his troubles... Which is standard practice since he is offering his time at work for money..

But some inconsiquential.... Unimportant nobodys. Whos half baked iQ.. Now think their opinions matter to my on this very topic..

I was waiting for that goodie 2 shoes that will feel he holds the moral high ground and try to sit on my face...

You made a big mistake because you are trying to sit on a venomous snake.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Shammak(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2017
OK

I'm here to steal pictures for my whatsapp status grin
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by onyedika946(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2017
Before nko, him be ur househelp. The boss no know say nah naija eem dy. Make eem go park wella the man no greedy sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by CookieBrown: 10:46pm On May 13, 2017
Franzinni:

Why do some people comment like inbred brainless no good fools This is why they say smart phones will soon have to do everything for people...

How can some people's fingers be faster than their brain..

I categorically started my previous comment with..

Is errand part of his job description and if not...

Then he deserves the 2k for his troubles... Which is standard practice since he is offering his time at work for money..

But some inconsiquential.... Unimportant nobodys. Whos half baked iQ.. Now think their opinions matter to my on this very topic..

I was waiting for that goodie 2 shoes that will feel he holds the moral high ground and try to sit on my face...

You made a big mistake because you are trying to sit on a venomous snake.

At the end of the day, not a single sentence made any logical sense but it's ok, you're black and an unintelligent Nigerian, I expect nothing more. An individual robbed of critical reasoning acts out with an outburst of insults when he or she has nothing logical to contribute or argue with in defense.

Imagine a bush monkey mentioning IQ like he or she has any. ''He deserves 2k for his troubles''? What troubles? Did anyone force the individual in question to say yes or cheat? Only a hardcore career criminal will defend a criminal.

''You made a big mistake because you are trying to sit on a venomous snake'' --> What the hell does that even mean? A warning in monkey language?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by mikolo80: 2:07am On May 14, 2017
Franzinni:
Is errand part of his job description of not...

dem burn you well to ask your it's your job description for 1 man company?

He deserves the two k for his troubles...

you go pay am na

Like the mumu.. Boss doesn't inflate the price of what ever service he or she provides
boss doesn't get caught man
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by mikolo80: 2:08am On May 14, 2017
EVILFOREST:
And they will employ a LADY that will phuck Ogaaa all through and won't get sacked for such.
go open Hannah na see if e easy
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Franzinni: 6:59am On May 14, 2017
CookieBrown:

At the end of the day, not a single sentence made any logical sense but it's ok, you're black and an unintelligent Nigerian, I expect nothing more. An individual robbed of critical reasoning acts out with an outburst of insults when he or she has nothing logical to contribute or argue with in defense.

Imagine a bush monkey mentioning IQ like he or she has any. ''He deserves 2k for his troubles''? What troubles? Did anyone force the individual in question to say yes or cheat? Only a hardcore career criminal will defend a criminal.

''You made a big mistake because you are trying to sit on a venomous snake'' --> What the hell does that even mean? A warning in monkey language?

For an intelligent ape of your caliber I. See no reason to blame you for your lack of a brain as you have easy access to the medium to help you display your stupidity....

It will be an utter shame if you happen to be a black or a non white excuse for a person... because it just goes to show how brain washed you are... to think every body you meet in life understand how to speak "ape".

I still say go and read my initial post and let your brain do some work for once...

Shiiiiiit!! For your information I run my company and I will never send my employee of that level an errands to go buy something... We have people that have that in their job description...

You seem to be dancing round the topic.... Oloriburuku!!!!

Omokomo!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Franzinni: 7:06am On May 14, 2017
mikolo80:

dem burn you well to ask your it's your job description for 1 man company?

you go pay am na

boss doesn't get caught man
That is the thing it is not clear what kind of office it is.
Check it out why will boss send an employee who earns 120k which generally means he is of a higher post.... Giving Nigerian salary scale. An errand what happened to all the junior ones that take 30k or 40 k?

Then the boss that didn't have time to go buy it.. Suddenly had time to go return it... The story doesn't really add up until all the elements are in place...
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by CookieBrown: 9:46am On May 14, 2017
Franzinni:

For an intelligent ape of your caliber I. See no reason to blame you for your lack of a brain as you have easy access to the medium to help you display your stupidity....

It will be an utter shame if you happen to be a black or a non white excuse for a person... because it just goes to show how brain washed you are... to think every body you meet in life understand how to speak "ape".

I still say go and read my initial post and let your brain do some work for once...

Shiiiiiit!! For your information I run my company and I will never send my employee of that level an errands to go buy something... We have people that have that in their job description...

You seem to be dancing round the topic.... Oloriburuku!!!!

Omokomo!!!

''I run my company and I will never send my employee of that level an errands to go buy something'' --> Honesty and truthfulness is a quality most Nigerians lack. Please try to construct proper grammar before replying, damn you can't even spell.

Black man, Black brain!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Franzinni: 9:54am On May 14, 2017
CookieBrown:

''I run my company and I will never send my employee of that level an errands to go buy something'' --> Honesty and truthfulness is a quality most Nigerians lack. Please try to construct proper grammar before replying, damn you can't even spell.

Black man, Black brain!

Yes I am truthful and a proud Nigerian if you think lowly of Nigerians why the hell did you take the time to register on a Nigerian forum? Don't they have one in what ever hole you slithered from?

As for grammer and spelling.... How is this for size
O Lori buruku.. Ni.. Iya.. Baba. E..
.omo.. Ale. Jatijati.

Hope you got that.. And believe me I have better things to do than to roll in the mud with a swine like yourself...
At the bottom of this thread...

Peace.... Oyinbo. Kobokobo
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by CookieBrown: 10:18am On May 14, 2017
Franzinni:

Yes I am truthful and a proud Nigerian if you think lowly of Nigerians why the hell did you take the time to register on a Nigerian forum? Don't they have one in what ever hole you slithered from?

As for grammer and spelling.... How is this for size
O Lori buruku.. Ni.. Iya.. Baba. E..
.omo.. Ale. Jatijati.

Hope you got that.. And believe me I have better things to do than to roll in the mud with a swine like yourself...
At the bottom of this thread...

Peace.... Oyinbo. Kobokobo

Black man, Black brain!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Franzinni: 11:08am On May 14, 2017
CookieBrown:

Black man, Black brain!

White man... Red sense.... Answer the question

Omo.. Ale.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by CookieBrown: 5:10pm On May 14, 2017
Franzinni:

White man... Red sense.... Answer the question

Omo.. Ale.

Black man, Black brain!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Franzinni: 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
CookieBrown:

Black man, Black brain!
Tu padre es una diablo. Puta.. Madre.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by CookieBrown: 5:33pm On May 14, 2017
Franzinni:

Tu padre es una diablo. Puta.. Madre.

Black man, Black brain! Trying to make a mention in Spanish with Google translator, how smart, Ha! Black brain!!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Franzinni: 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
CookieBrown:

Black man, Black brain! Trying to make a mention in Spanish with Google translator, how smart, Ha! Black brain!!

I speak Spanish fool!!!

Why am I even replying you bye
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by CookieBrown: 11:14pm On May 14, 2017
Franzinni:

I speak Spanish fool!!!

Why am I even replying you bye

Funny little man. You can't even construct a proper sentence in English or spell correctly and you want to learn Spanish? Stick to your native Nigerian language, please.

''I speak Spanish fool!!!'' ----> Yea right, with your Google translator. We believe you, lol! Black man, Black brain!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k by Franzinni: 6:19am On May 15, 2017
CookieBrown:

Funny little man. You can't even construct a proper sentence in English or spell correctly and you want to learn Spanish? Stick to your native Nigerian language, please.

''I speak Spanish fool!!!'' ----> Yea right, with your Google translator. We believe you, lol! Black man, Black brain!!!

You don't matter... Ewure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa CP Honours Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Lady Lists Her Achievements After Leaving Medical School At 28 Years / Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.